It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Team Bin Laden or Team Musk?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Team Bin Laden or Team Musk?

Here is the question facing our society currently: Who is more morally reprehensible: Bin Laden or Musk?

This is a difficult question. On one hand, we have a man who has claimed responsibility for the most deadly and horrific attack on US soil ever (until the harrowing events of J6, that is).

On the other, we have the man who condemns calls for genocide on his online forum.

Those who praise Bin Laden are disgusted by Musk, and vice-versa, with Tiktok clearly weighing in on the side of Bin Laden.

Also, Apple, Comcast, Disney, IBM, European Commision, Lionsgate, Paramount, Warner Brothers, and NBC Universal, companies known for their promotion of virtue and philanthropy, have joined Team Bin Laden.

Society has clearly reached an intellectual and moral peak when the lines of good and evil are so distinctly drawn.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I don't see it. Why would these two be the opposite poles? In the context of being anti-liberal and antisemitic they seem to me to be very much on the same side?

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

Are we talking Palestinian semites, Israeli semites, or both?

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Team Bin Laden are kinda cool, they have a solid appreciation for facial hair. Big fan of the wearing pyjamas during the day policy too, but I wouldn't want to be associated with Apple.
edit on 18112023 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

* eye rolling

okay anti Jewish is what I meant, like that shouldn't have been obvious...

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
OBL said he had nothing to do with 911.

“I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. Neither had I any knowledge of these attacks nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an acceptable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people.

Osama bin Laden Consistently Denied Any Responsibility for 9/11

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Funny, because it was this tweet which prompted the virtuous advertisement exodus on X:
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You get that this is the slogan the Palestinians use against Israel, right?

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I trust everything OBL says; you? Especially when he says that as a Muslim he tries his best to avoid lying.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

And Musk says anyone using this will be suspended. You understand this, right?

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

After being first in trouble for this you know the actual reason those companies are abandoning ship.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

One of those companies (IBM) supplied Nazis with tech which helped them to identify and track Jews. So yeah I'm not surprised they left X for friendlier pastures.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: Blueracer

I trust everything OBL says; you? Especially when he says that as a Muslim he tries his best to avoid lying.

So you believe the government and big media's version of the story? The "official" story? IF OBL did it, he would claimed responsibility for it from the start.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So, what did Musk ACTUALLY agree with, that made him "antisemitic"?

What was the actual statement?

Let's talk about it.

First, I wanna know if YOU know.
Do you know why you're calling Musk an anti-semite? Or do you just know all the news headlines suddenly said that?

Show me you have critical thinking skills.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The only "team" I support is the "team" that is for the genocide of all terrorists and all who support terrorists.

Team DB.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
They are leaving cause on x everyone isnt cucked into supporting israel leveling gaza.

Simple as.

reply to: FurPerson

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

ok. Sure. Live in whatever version of reality makes you happy. A big portion of the American population was pretty intrigued by the Nazi mythology like eugenics and all of that stuff.
So I hope you from now on shun all doctors and NASA and journalists, writers, artists... you know for consistency.
We wouldn't want you to be a hypocrite would we? Better leave the US then I'd suggest with all the operation paperclip action....

link   
They’ve lost control over Musk so obviously he goes on their list.

link   
Pointing out Jewish heads of industries pushed the # white ppl agenda is now antisemitism.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Says the person living in cucked Germany.

Germany purpose is to support Israel.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join