It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Palestinian nurse' criticising Hamas in Al Shifa Hospital .... "Crisis Actor" ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

I am actually trying to be patient with this one this time through.

I have seen so many anomalies already I could not guarantee the actual Palestinians and Israelis see and hear what we are being sold on.

This looks and feels totally different than any other conflict between them.

It is not just all the actors. Even Netanyahu was wearing a mask.
Since when did Benny need an actor to step in for him?

Where is all the white phosphorous?
I can only come to 1 conclusion.
Not many are dying on either side.
It is all scripted and staged.
The oil, gas, fresh water under Gaza will be shared and a 2 state agreement is coming soon.

What happened January 1,2023 is very very big and all borders are going back to pre- Balfour Declaration everywhere.

edit on 18-11-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

I see your point, and I believe it is worth taking into consideration, because I, also, consider such angles of reality, from as logical and representative a perspective as I can muster.

One can only know what is really going on anywhere in the world if one is there personally experiencing the events. If one personally experiences the event, then that one knows very particular truths about those particular events.

The job of the viewer in front of a screen, or behind a news paper, is to take into consideration all the information to which one is subjected with personal discernment for what one already knows to be true as the logic remains unbroken.

In the case of the videos pertaining to the claim that the video of the nun in the Gaza hospital calling for a ceasefire could be a HOAX, we seem to lack sufficient evidence to make a call on it's veracity outright.

The video is either authentic, or it is an old training video with a nonconsenting actor and being used as a PSYOP in HOAX form, or the actor is consenting to work on a video production HOAX as a PSYOP, hence, crisis-actor.
edit on 18-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: added "or it is" - added ", hence, crisis-actor"

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

I see your point, and I believe it is worth taking into consideration, because I, also, consider such angles of reality, from as logical and representative a perspective as I can muster.

One can only know what is really going on anywhere in the world if one is there personally experiencing the events. If one personally experiences the event, then that one knows very particular truths about those particular events.

The job of the viewer in front of a screen, or behind a news paper, is to take into consideration all the information to which one is subjected with personal discernment for what one already knows to be true as the logic remains unbroken.

In the case of the videos pertaining to the claim that the video of the nun in the Gaza hospital calling for a ceasefire could be a HOAX, we seem to lack sufficient evidence to make a call on it's veracity outright.

The video is either authentic, or it is an old training video with a nonconsenting actor and being used as a PSYOP in HOAX form, or the actor is consenting to work on a video production HOAX as a PSYOP, hence, crisis-actor.

Spot on.
This has never looked like this
The way this is going down it looks like Israel takes the fall.
But in a way that can lead to peace.

In the past it would be full on terror for a counterstrike.
Instead they just threaten it.
Benny does not threaten until he is apologizing for what they already did.

The concert goer massacre happened about a month before it was announced.
I read about it a month or so before and immediately saw the same script from the Vegas Harvest festival.
They ran that hoax before it went live also.

This feels scripted.

<< 1   >>

join