It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Censoring and Silencing University Staff and Students who criticise the State of Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: JinMI
So about that LGBBQ thing...

Are we not doing that anymore, or......

Now we'll see guys in drag reading books to kids about how evil the Jews are.

I would know we are in hell if that happened

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: Leviathan4

originally posted by: Leviathan4

a reply to: Leviathan4

So being anti-Semitic is good now?

Gross.

You meant 'antisemitic'

Correct someone else.

You think hating Jews is good.

That is not good in my opinion.

No it's corrected you because you were wrong.
Making the same deliberate mistake as everyone else who doesn't have a valid argument and plays the anti-semitic card.

So you are FOR hating Jews, but don't think it's anti-Semitic?

It is not free speech.

There is no clause that allows anyone to infringe upon the rights of others.

And if you're calling for the death of Jews, then that is an infringement of rights.

And is illegal.

there was that time long ago you were in bunny slippers and we were making eye contact when a certain star pattern shot across the sky, and your words where some bull # about pump heels and cold beer, histry bro.

We were younger then, and had hair.

I still got some hair but the tattoo of the gremlin in my butthole with a fork Ill never forget, funny that was a conversation about gremlins eating your ass long ago and it was about sups in college then, and the conversation is about sups in college now. I am super cereal about knowing if my 3rd grade teacher that taught me the ABC Rock was smarter than the harvard teacher swaying perception? I got your post card for my birthday too, I love your new glock

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Good times. . . . goooooooood times. . . . . . .

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Brotherman

I just wanted to know how they are going to put the square peg in the round hole, ideologically speaking.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The same people who continue to cry about right wing extremists are literally defending hate speech. They also don't seem to mind when Biden censors and infringes on constitutional rights. But, no, hate speech is not protected. 100 staff too? Lol. Your outliers are worthless. Not only are they vastly outnumbered, but the university risks losi g dinations and getting sued out of existence. Additionally, they've already censored conservative speakers at their university. We're they upset about that? Of course not. Nevermind that NOT stopping it or condemning it, according to left logic, is tantamount to sponsoring it. Now you have a university sponsoring hate speech that targets individuals both based on race and religion. Ever heard of civil rights? Of course you haven't. You clearly dont respect them at least. Regardless, they're there for everyone, not just your deplorable friends.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I think every single college student who engages in a protest should immediately be expelled for inciting violence, no matter their preferred cause.

Moorpark professor arrested in death of Jewish protester Paul Kessler in Thousand Oaks

[www.latimes.com...]

It's a sad day when professors turn into murderers over differing opinions.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What's really funny is palestinians have the same genetic makeup as jews. They are all semitic peoples. So being antisemitic applies to both palestinians and jews. What's actually a bit comical is palestinians being antisemitic, because they are semitic, so they are anti-themselves lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FaeDedAgain New rules, the person who is offended has to learn to understand the offender. Got it. I'll be sure to tell every trans person that the goal posts have moved.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

It sounds to me like she's addressing a longstanding and ongoing problem she perceives as going beyond criticism and debate...

Gay told more than 200 Jewish students and their family members last month that “antisemitism has a very long and shameful history at Harvard,” referring to past anti-Israel acts before the war even broke out, including a 2018 incident in which a swastika was found on a school bulletin board.

“For years, this University has done too little to confront its continuing presence,” Gay continued. “No longer.”

...ultra right wing fascistoids...

FYI: Fascists are far left, not far right.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Around the 1920's Harvard was restricting permissions of people to the university because they were Jewish.
So this is good news that they came around to now 100 years later siding with intelligence and civilised conduct vs drugged brainwashed killers.

I couldn't find pitty in my heart for people of Palestine even if I'd try, they decidde that they want to be less than animals because they can't get their own # together, they destroy civil infrastructure to build tools of destruction, brainwash their own population to keep the hate going because it is 'good for business'.

And now the silly whining of those who ran away from their #hole countries to enjoy the fruits of Judeo-Christian civilisation is just a sick joke. If you support Palestine go there and build a civilisation that is worth preserving because the # it is now is not.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

They aren't censoring. They are fact-checking. It works both ways...

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Bruh, seriously? From your post (and this is a bad thing for you?)

“More than 100 Harvard professors have sent a letter to university president Claudine Gay, condemning her for issuing a statement opposing antisemitism on campus”

So you advocate antisemitism?
edit on 16-11-2023 by Variable2027again because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

With enough force, i can make anything fit in any shaped hole.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Must suck to have the shoe on the other foot

... Well enjoy that bed you made I hope it's it's nice you'll be there for some time
edit on 16-11-2023 by Markovian2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2023 by Markovian2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   
We in America should be America 1st. And if you are being Federally funded for your enterprise or institution, you should naturally be America 1st right?
Wrong! Honk, Honk! Clown World!
edit on 16-11-2023 by CataclysmicRockets because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Jews support anti-Zionism against the atrocities committed by Israel.
edit on 17-11-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Being semitic means your genetic lineage is endemic to the Levantine region. What kind of people are endemic to the middle-east? Answer: Brown people. Here's the thing, 98% of Israeli genetics is not indigenous to the middle east. (look up Ehran Elhaik's genetic studies) Most of the Israelis are Ashkenazi Jews meaning that even though they say they are Jewish, these Israli Jews are not genetically related to any semitic tribe in the Levant.

Simply put, Israelis aren't the same Jews as the Hebrews in the Bible. So to say that protesting Israel's genocidal actions against the Gaza strip as being anti-semitic is perversity of reality in the highest sense. Israelis are not God's chosen semites. If anything, the Israeli state is anti-semitic in and of itself because they are in fact genociding the only semitic population in Israel. That's right, the Palestinians are more semitic than any of the Jews in the State of Israel. What is perverse is that a genetically non-semitic Israeli state has purposefully set forth a campaign to genocide the truly semitic Palestinian people.
edit on CST01America/ChicagoR2023111311NovFri by RoninMD1969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

Hamas was created by Israel. Palestinians let the Israelis form their own state in their region. That same state is now genociding them. So it's time to evict the colonizers. The Indigenous Palestinian will have to follow a form of judicial trial by combat to get their land back from the Israeli usurpers.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoninMD1969
a reply to: FurPerson

Hamas was created by Israel. Palestinians let the Israelis form their own state in their region. That same state is now genociding them. So it's time to evict the colonizers. The Indigenous Palestinian will have to follow a form of judicial trial by combat to get their land back from the Israeli usurpers.

Change a few references in this post, transport it back in time to Cologne in 1936, read it out to the assembled mass and it would go down a storm. Can it be assumed you didn't realise that when you posted it?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 02:22 AM
link   
That's strange...

The only example of actual antisemitism from the topic thread cited was an incident in 2018 of a swastika on a bulletin board.

Was it a 5 year old incident that prompted the anti-antisemitism statement from the Harvard president?

or

Was it the Palestinians flags?

Who's practicing the prejudice here?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join