It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Shekels

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Why did Israel allow their own people to be slaughtered on Oct 7th?

It always comes down to one thing, doesn't it?

Money.

Not billions either..

Gaza has at least 1,4 Trillion cubic feet of natural gas and 1,5 billion barrels of oil.

The chosen people are being blessed with riches, all they have to do is to carry on wiping out the Palestinians.

And while that's taking place the cringy virtue signaling from all the decent folks singing their praises can drown out any inner voices the rest of us refer to as a conscience.

Doesn't seem so bad now that America blew up the Nordstream pipeline and screwing over Germany among other countries. Israel has the solution.

Now if only the Palestinians could die sooner so Israel could get on with the business.of making money..

... that would be greaaaat.

Dying on a pile of cash, I suppose you could call it a hill.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The majority of the praise singing seems to be coming from the Gaza/Palestine/Hamas supporting side from what I've witnessed. It seems the virtue signallers are on the opposite side to Israel in the current conflict. Is that not the case from your point of view?

a reply to: 19Bones79

edit on 15-11-2023 by TheWhat because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2023 by TheWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhat
The majority of the praise singing seems to be coming from the Gaza/Palestine/Hamas supporting side from what I've witnessed. It seems the virtue signallers are on the opposite side to Israel in the current conflict. Is that not the case from your point of view?

Nor mine, not even close.

Those calling for the end of the murder of innocent civilians on both sides, is a far different cry than those supporting the acts of Israel pursuing the eradication of everyone in Gaza.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhat

Is that not the case from your point of view?

Anybody supporting Hamas is delusional. And you don't get to group innocent Palestinians being murdered among them as casually as you just did.

They are defenseless.

No. I've seen people on here whom I otherwise sit with at the table on 99% of other issues completely lose their minds on this particular issue.

They waste their time justifying it because when it comes down to it "I'll always support Israel no matter what".

There are at least some who are honest about their blindspot.

The real tragedy here for them is that Israel has now chosen a path that will lead to even more unnecessary innocent Israeli deaths which is what they are crying about in the first place.

And which Netanyahu has allowed to happen.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Do you have evidence that Israel intends to eradicate all people in Gaza? That is not their stated intent, unlike many in Palestine have said they wish to do, "from the river to the sea".

How many Palestinian women has the IDF raped and murdered?
How many children and babies beheaded?

I wonder how many males of military age in Gaza have been killed? Each one may have been Hamas.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Among the crowds demonstrating I have seen the flags of Palestine and Hamas among those showing their support for Gazans. You're interpretation of my casually grouping them all together is an incorrect one.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: TheWhat

Nor mine, not even close.

Those calling for the end of the murder of innocent civilians on both sides, is a far different cry than those supporting the acts of Israel pursuing the eradication of everyone in Gaza.

Thats what I dont get about this whole thing. It seems like some are of the opinion that if you don't like death and destruction in this particular case you are anti-semitic or nazi sympathizer. On either side its bad stuff.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

Do you have evidence that Israel intends to eradicate all people in Gaza?

They are the originators of the 'from the river to the sea' meme, no?

One of their top government officials recently stated as much, no?

That is not their stated intent, unlike many in Palestine have said they wish to do, "from the river to the sea".

Again, this meme originated with Israel, not the poor souls trapped in gaza.

How many Palestinian women has the IDF raped and murdered?

A lot?

How many children and babies beheaded?

I'd say just as many as were beheaded by the poor souls trapped in Gaza.

Those atrocities, if they were done, were done by radical muslim jihadists.

I wonder how many males of military age in Gaza have been killed?

I have no idea.

Each one may have been Hamas.

You do realize that your words also mean that they may not have been HAMAS... right?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Got a link?

And you see the Israeli problem in that a military age male may or may not be Hamas. Thats why its against the Geneva Convention to have a military that dresses like civilians. So that isn't on Israel.

edit on 11/16/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

you see the Israeli problem in that a military age male may or may not be Hamas. Thats why its against the Geneva Convention to have a military that dresses like civilians.

They aren't a military, they are terrorists. You expect terrorists to follow rules? Rotflmao!

So that isn't on Israel.

No, but it also doesn't excuse a 'scorched earth' response when the Israelis know damn well they are murdering thousands of innocents in their efforts to get the terrorists.

Why don't they grow a pair, and start sending in hit squads to surgically remove the Hamas leadership?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Do you have evidence that Israel intends to eradicate all people in Gaza?

I think that is a very interesting question

Let's see what we have here

Five bakeries in the Gaza Strip have been directly targeted by Israeli strikes, and at least eight more have suffered so much damage from attacks near them that they have been rendered out of service.

As the total siege imposed by Israel on the already blockaded territory continues, food is running out, and bread – a staple in Palestinian households – is becoming more difficult to get with each passing day.
www.aljazeera.com...

The U.N. agency providing aid to Palestinian civilians in besieged Gaza warned it may have to shut down operations shortly if no fuel reaches the enclave, amid an increasingly desperate need for shelter, water, food and medical services.

The United Nations agency for Palestinian refugees (UNRWA) said it urgently needed fuel to maintain life-saving humanitarian operations in the Islamist Hamas-ruled enclave that has been under Israeli bombardment for almost three weeks.
www.reuters.com...

8 Gaza hospitals struck by Israeli fighter jets in past days: Media office
18 hospitals forced out of service by Israeli attacks since Oct. 7, says government media office
“The Israeli aggression has forced 18 hospitals out of service since Oct. 7,” the media office said in a statement.

According to the statement, Israeli artillery canons shelled the courtyard of Al-Shifa Hospital and the gate of Al-Nasr Hospital in the blockaded territory.
www.aa.com.tr...

Israeli aircraft launched raids on several sites in the city of Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip early Wednesday.

According to Hamas-affiliated Al-Aqsa TV, Israeli strikes targeted a public water tank that supplies several neighborhoods east of Rafah.

The Israeli army also targeted entrance of Al-Nasr Children’s Hospital in the western Gaza City, the channel said on Telegram.

Also, a mosque at the center of the densely populated Sabra neighborhood in western Gaza was bombed, Al-Aqsa TV added.

Eyewitnesses reported that fishing boats burned on shore of Rafah in the Gaza Strip after were targeted by the Israeli army.
www.aa.com.tr...

According to the Norwegian Refugee Council, the total shutdown of wastewater treatment plants in October has led to the release of more than 130,000 cubic metres of untreated sewage into the Mediterranean Sea daily, posing a grave environmental hazard.

The three major water pipelines in the Gaza Strip are all controlled by Israel. Since October 8, the pipeline from Israel to northern Gaza has remained closed. In the south, Israel reconnected the water supply to Khan Younis on October 15 but turned off the supply two weeks later.
www.aljazeera.com...

10,022 Palestinians killed in Israeli attacks on Gaza since Oct. 7 compared to 9,806 in Ukraine since Feb. 24 last year

According to data from the World Health Organization (WHO), more than 40% of the 7,028 Palestinians killed in the Israeli attacks since Oct. 7 have been children, indicating that about five children are killed every hour in Gaza.
www.aa.com.tr...
edit on 16-11-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You are correct! You cannot fight terrorists effectively by civilized rules. Because they don't FOLLOW THEM.

To you the answer to that problem is stand down and dont fight them.

What scorched earth response? Israel is focusing on tunnels and weapons storage/manufacture which are automatically military targets. If Palestine has chosen to locate their munitions and bunkers within civilian places, that is yet another war crime, and is considered the fault of their own military faction.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

You are correct! You cannot fight terrorists effectively by civilized rules. Because they don't FOLLOW THEM.

I think I have heard this before

“Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu said Sunday that one of Israel’s options in the war against Hamas was to drop a nuclear bomb on the Gaza Strip, in comments that were quickly disavowed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who also suspended the minister from cabinet meetings.”
themillennialpress.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Mawdano

Here my source says that Hamas set the entire attack up from a tunnel bunker under the hospital. And that they do not allow patients to leave, and that they seize humanitarian fuel.

www.abc.net.au...

This is a war crime situation by Hamas. Yet another.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

We know already that Israel funded and created Hamas.

Former Israeli officials such as Brig. Gen. Yitzhak Segev, who was the Israeli military governor in Gaza in the early 1980s. Segev later told a New York Times reporter that he had helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a “counterweight” to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referred to Hamas as “a creature of Israel.”)

“The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists. “I … suggest focusing our efforts on finding ways to break up this monster before this reality jumps in our face,” he wrote.

They didn’t listen to him. And Hamas, as I explain in the fifth installment of my short film series for The Intercept on blowback, was the result. To be clear: First, the Israelis helped build up a militant strain of Palestinian political Islam, in the form of Hamas and its Muslim Brotherhood precursors; then, the Israelis switched tack and tried to bomb, besiege, and blockade it out of existence.

While this information has been accessible for quite some time, no one has explained it as effectively as our own Ron Paul back in the day. He revealed how the United States and Israel played a role in the creation of Hamas as a countermeasure against Yasser Arafat, the Palestinian political leader and chairman of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO).

revolver.news...

This is expected from terror organizations funded by Israel.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Im sorry I dont understand your point about Netanyahu clearly not supporting the nuclear option.

Please clarify.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Well, that tells a lot about the government mindset and their level of care about kids in Gaza. We have 4000 kids dead till now. Seems like very good people in the government.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Hamas is not the only group or puppet of the US gone rogue.

Maybe they shouldn't do that? Bite the hand that feeds them?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

We have no idea what the numbers are in Gaza. Palestine and other Muslim countries are known to fabricate 'facts'.

The first casualty of war is the truth.

Palestine declared war on Israel when they ended the last ceasefire on Oct. 7

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Well, gone "rouge" is a possibility but not a confirmed fact. Israel had prior knowledge about the attack

Egypt warned Israel ‘days’ before Hamas attack: Rep. Michael McCaul
Egyptian intelligence officials warned their Israeli counterparts of a possible terror attack days before Hamas slaughtered at least 1,300 people, according to the Republican chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee — who said Wednesday he doesn’t know how Israel and the US missed the signs.

“We know the Egyptian intelligence service handed this off days before the terrorist invasion, if you will, or attack,” Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) told CNN following a closed-door intelligence briefing. “So, there’s a lot of questions about that.”
nypost.com...

The media told us that it was intelligence failure but there is a problem with media. Check this out

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join