It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Xochiquetzal Soul Group

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   
lol

what weird 'party' have I stumbled into here?

I just saw this for the first time, I don't know how to put it but I strongly feel it is lacking a ton of footnotes and disclaimers.

what is a tiny g god? We don't even know what the ancients had in mind when they started the tales of them, we only find the relics from after they went all the way through the process of antropomorphising because every scam artist trying to climb to power is claiming supernatural support one way or another.

Aphrodite, the 5th or more incarnation of Inanna godess of war and love. Why war and love what got they in common?

Or had in common from the view of the ancients?
Dance. They got #faced (who knows with what probably more than just wine) on both occasions started hitting the drums and danced into the current 'sacred act'.

We have lost all context of what that means. I would strongly suggest to stay away from chanelling parts of your psyche this primeval and misunderstood if you don't have a very reliable and understanding safety net.

Because it doesn't make you special, it won't make you stronger, or more popular or powerful or anything. On the contrary you have to and will have to prove over and over that all those things mean nothing to you if you go down that path.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

I think you are right! They danced and drank themselves into a coma!

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

frenzy.
coma was after the act.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   

The mystery itself must exclude the profane

I don't have to prove You anything.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Agleaya

lol

good. Almost as if you understood what I was saying. Except you obviously absolutely didn't.

Nobody wants to be your babysitter, especially not powerful metaphysical forces/entities.

Stick with Jesus that's better and safer for you and the people around you.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I was going to comment earlier that she had missed the point entirely lol.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

What is your authority in telling me what I need and what is right for me? You said yourself that you don't know what's going on here, so why are you keeping the conversation going in a thread about things you have no idea about? I respect your views, but don't impose them on me. I value the teachings of Jesus and in their essence they are not mutually exclusive with the things mentioned.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

We have lost all context of what that means. I would strongly suggest to stay away from chanelling parts of your psyche this primeval and misunderstood if you don't have a very reliable and understanding safety net.

That's why I'm collecting information and trying to restore the ancient knowledge. I understand the dangers of channeling and have had dealings with a malevolent entity before.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

No authority, just friendly advice.

because this:

have had dealings with a malevolent entity before.

has never happened to me. Because I don't need a babysitter and you clearly do.
overestimation of oneself is what leads to those negative encounters.
All I get is support in form of good luck and those entities all love me.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Man, you haven't seen me in person and you say I have an inflated opinion of myself. No, I don't have it at all, which is why I'm so surprised by my discovery. As for the demon that was tormenting me, I attracted it precisely by thinking about my own weaknesses, not understanding the meaning of negativity, and not being careful in creating wishes for myself. He was extremely pushy and refused to let go when I asked him to. He impersonated my thoughts and tried to lead me to the path of suicide. However, I have learned from this ordeal and now I know better how to deal with it.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Because I don't need a babysitter and you clearly do. overestimation of oneself is what leads to those negative encounters.

Read it again, maybe three times.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

gee how do I know?

Let's see:

Well, yesterday evening I had so much diverse emotions at once, that electricity went out! I'm not kidding. "Just a coincendence", said my mother. Lol!
I think it's funny for all the people, who value science, to believe in coincendences, somehow. It's a complete opposite of opportunism. When it comes to telling people this things, I rather keep it secret, reserved only for the most trusted ones.
I had put the "glass" so tight, I faced all negative stuff like anxiety, which was my biggest shortcoming.
It turned much lower. I remember, when not so long time ago I had much sadness, which I have shut down, doing the same practice as "Chod".
I think I can do the same with anxiety, for stress I have none now. Anxiety, fear. Call it how you want. It sucks. I still have my glass on, I think my ego has become much bearable shortly. I guess, that was the point of the practice. Not to attract evil guys. I think they could be, maybe an actual group, maybe a product of my anxiety, maybe both.

emotionally unstable person.

If I have anything to hide? Maybe just a one thing, but that's not in their business, and as I suppose, range of reasoning. They better not touch me, for they don't know what I'm capable for.

weak spot (secret) turns immediately to agression as conflict resolution

How can I manipulate the "glass" more consciously and carefully? Is there an expedient way? Of course I will open my wings, but only for when I'm ready and clear.

longing for power.

Your own words that how I know you'll be digging your own grave.

but go ahead if you think I need this as sort of pissing contest on the internet... I don't.
Carry on

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

emotionally unstable person.

This was my therapy from it. Facing all emotions. Turned out great.

weak spot (secret) turns immediately to agression as conflict resolution

This was my attempt to raise my self-esteem. My hands were shaking as I wrote this. I feel a void in this quote.

longing for power.

I'm not sure of my abilities to deal with situations, that's why I want to control everything.

Probably it's easier to think critically about someone rather than look at their situation from a possible broader perspective.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Dude, I know you're testing me.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   

wow

we went from this:

I don't have to prove You anything.

to that:

Dude, I know you're testing me.

in less than 10 posts of online conversation with a stranger.
That right there is your problem. May I suggest therapy?

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 02:55 AM
link   

You wrote about my application under my other post. You revealed yourself.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Why do I bother you so much? I follow your comments and refer to them.
edit on 11:11:2023 by Agleaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Maybe that's what makes me so different, is that I don't care what my words look like. I don't pay attention to the applause, I don't pay attention to the flash. And that's why I look so clumsy and why it's easy to point out my shortcomings. But at least I'm not lying to you. It seems to be the most important thing to me.

You see me as I am. Not in a way that would make me look attractive.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   

You make use of my arguments.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I'm tired of this. Sure, I don't have to prove you anything, but that doesn't change the fact we're still talking to each other. I follow what you are writing to me and respond.
edit on 11:11:2023 by Agleaya because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join