It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man possibly killed by werewolf in Texas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This video caught my attention. Seems to be a valid mystery murder of a man in Texas by an unknown animal. Scary if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dust2023

I once lived outside of San Antonio and my neighbor (a drug dealer) owned 5 African Lions... one male, 4 female.

Security!

When he was eventually raided the lions escaped and a few years went by and nobody had found them.

Maybe we have now...

Texas is a bigass state with a lot of open range.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

There is nothing scares me like a werewolf story

edit on thpSun, 12 Nov 2023 17:12:14 -060020232023-11-12T17:12:14-06:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I guess my stepdad got out again. Must've been payday.
Sorry about him. He usually calms down once he runs out of Miller Lite.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard

I guess my stepdad got out again. Must've been payday.
Sorry about him. He usually calms down once he runs out of Miller Lite.

LOL

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

It is too scary for most. From what I know of werewolves is that they are very rare, but happen as the result of black magic or voodoo rituals. Voodoo curses. Witness sightings/reports of them have happened in a lot of places though. Louisiana state has the most I think, near New Orleans. Vampires too in that city. That city has a ton of Voodoo practitioners.

Definitely not on my travel plans

edit on 12-11-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Is an episode in expedition X with Josh Gates about werewolf, they even took a video of what it seemed somebody walking on the street, they went back to check on the person, because it was dark and nothing else was in that stretch of road, but it was gone, when the video was analyzed the figure on the road looked like it had hairy legs and they were bend like dogs legs.

It was a weird episode.

But is true, a lot exotic animals go missing from their enclosures by private collectors and to avoid problems they keep it quiet.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The thought of cryptids being real creeps me out. I've seen a handful of compelling sasquatch and yeti videos over the years, out of dozens of obvious hoaxes. As others have mentioned, this case could be attributed to an exotic animal that escaped it's enclosure. As for sasquatch and yeti, I realize that it could just be an ape, gorilla, or orangutan that also escaped it's enclosure. One thing is for sure, I won't be walking or camping in the woods, alone or otherwise, unless I'm heavily armed. Be safe out there ATS.
edit on 12-11-2023 by NeighborhoodWatch because: Punctuation

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   
They already think it's an animal attack of some kind, they wouldn't have a reason to investigate anyone other than the victim, since he was reported missing, they found out who they were looking for, before they went looking.

Considering all the evidence, and weird statements made on social media etc, I think everyone he knows should be questioned, but of course, no one is going to admit to being a werewolf.

From what the video says, the authorities are complacent in destruction of evidence regardless of potential suspects of any kind of genus species. If it's an rabid animal, it would be hunted down and destroyed, period.

That just goes against the grain of proper policy when it pertains to police evidence handling and investigation.

But a pride of escaped african lions, possibly?

"Texas has the highest number of reported big cat escapes in the United States...." -Google Bard.

I'm not gonna go on about statistics as for as how many or all the various kinds of escaped/loose big cats there may be.

I'll say this, they're are lots and of many different species.

This is due to so many owners of exotic pets, releasing them or they just simply escape, many of which were never recaptured or ever even seen again. This could lead to interspecies breeding in the wild. For example, a liger which is a mixture between obviously a lion and tiger.

That seems plausible until you delve into an african prides hunting/feeding habits for example.

"A lion can open its jaws to up to 28 centimeters wide, or about 11 inches. This gives them one of the biggest bites in the animal kingdom. Lions' jaws are also very strong, and they can exert up to 690 pounds of pressure per square inch. This allows them to easily crush the bones of their prey." -Google Bard.

When lions look for food, the females are predominantly the hunters, the king sits backs, like any other male and waits for the female to fix his dinner.

So, the body should have substantial damage to the head, neck and back areas from the initial attack.

The dominant male always eats first, after he's full, the remaining lions would consume the rest.

What isn't consumed, would be be used as chew toys for any of the prides offspring.

This of course, this would also leave obvious evidence of an attack. With the exception of the superficial scratches and a missing throat piece, he was mostly intact.

What about an extinct lion?

Not the first time a once thought extinct species has reappeared.

"Lions once roamed the United States. The American lion (Panthera atrox) was an extinct species of lion that lived in North America during the late Pleistocene epoch and the early Holocene epoch, from around 340,000 to 11,000 years ago. It was the largest land predator in North America at the time, and was about 25% larger than the modern African lion." -Google Bard

Sounds like it could bite someones head off given the chance.

Most, if not all big cats will either almost completely consume its prey or at least leave some leftovers for a midnight snack. They're not known to bite people's necks and simply stop.

And as a side note, I would also surmise if a pride of lions or anything larger were on the loose, lots of pets would be missing as well as livestock and dare I say humans.

I do want to add, this is a great post, I thoroughly enjoyed the video, nice post OP! Werewolves are something I've been fascinated with since my early childhood.

edit on 13-11-2023 by DrowseyPete because: Cant stop thinking.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: SprocketUK

It is too scary for most. From what I know of werewolves is that they are very rare, but happen as the result of black magic or voodoo rituals. Voodoo curses. Witness sightings/reports of them have happened in a lot of places though. Louisiana state has the most I think, near New Orleans. Vampires too in that city. That city has a ton of Voodoo practitioners.

Definitely not on my travel plans

Vamps, you say? Can't resist the look of a hot vampire girl
Maybe even worth risking the were's for haha

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Holy crap...thought my ex wife turned up...sorry!😎🤙

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Can anyone honestly say they have seen Rosie O'Donnell during a full moon?
Or Michelle Obama?
Both of them have really hairy legs also.
I am under the impression it is well known Michelle has been witnessed to transitioning is what I heard.

That Fetterman dude too.

All kinds of weird shapeshifters seen reading books to children in libraries and elementary schools, hmmmm.

They have hairy legs...

But what I find really interesting in every instance is they all seem to be democrats.....not kidding.

Which only raises more questions, like,
Are werewolves all non-binary?

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

I'll have you know, my were-wolf step-dad is a die-hard Republican (and a hyphen-hater)!

However, people self-identifying as canines is unusually common in the far left political group.

Best thing you can do is probably to say you indentify as a veterinarian, and say your pronouns are "Vet" and "Shots".
I hear canines are scared of those words.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Chupacabra.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   
He had his throat ripped out whilst in the standing position.

ALSO

He crawled under a thicket where he was killed.

I wouldn't watch a B rated movie with these kind of inconsistencies. I do not trust the content given enough to make a judgement on what happened, as the contradictory evidence is literally trolling people, as if a college prank of some sort.
I'll just move on from here. Not sure how any of you can miss these discrepancies.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Video is just so much click-bait.

The evidence was allegedly mishandled, no predation of the corpse, victim had complicated past, there are just too many discrepancies to make any kind of determination currently.

Just about all video's with werewolf in the title are garbage unless historical "stories".

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Good mornin'! Hysterically accurate and possibly true. As for Rosie? She's referred to as a "she-wolf"...

If proof was available....and truth be known, BOTH my ex-wives belong to Rosie's "She-Wolf" club...........SNAP! SNARL! BARK!.... Yep, all three......

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

There are more Tigers in Texas than there are in the wild in the rest of the world.

Texas is a crazy place.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
In all seriousness, Skinwalker Ranch is a thing too.
Just saying, ya never know.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Lumenari

There are more Tigers in Texas than there are in the wild in the rest of the world.

Texas is a crazy place.

This is true... I live out in a remote of part of Texas, we had a tiger spotted here about 10 years ago.

I wouldn't be surprised if some hybridization of tigers, lions are in Texas. We already have hybrid wolves and coyotes... plus a few top-secret DNA government labs. So yeah, hybrid creatures in Texas, check.

Werewolf is not too far of a stretch.

Remember Amarillo Texas...

edit on 47114730am302023Tue, 14 Nov 2023 11:47:57 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join