It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist talking head smacked down

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Im a Zionist.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

You bore me.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I guess it's one way to look at it.

We keep electing democrats strictly on abortion.... every other issue, republicans poll higher.

One day one of those other issues will bite us in the butt.

We will get what we deserve for being so obsessed with one single issue. Like Palestine wanting so much to get rid of the Jews they don't know how to take care of themselves any longer.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

So go find something more interesting to do. Bet you have some clean socks left.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

Swimming against the stream my ass. Sellout to be an iconoclast to Israel/The West and the Bill O'Reilly of conservative Muslimland.

He's against the grain in Israel, take a short trip into Jordan and the King kisses his ass and he is given status as, "Our kind of Jew". He is right at home swimming with the current in 70% of the world's streams.

As far as the Palestinians and their rights, things changed in 2005, when Hamas swept to power, and Palestine effectively became a terrorist state.

Since 2005, the right does not apply to residents of the West Bank or the Gaza strip due to the Citizenship and Entry into Israel Law. The right to an oleh certificate may be denied if the person is engaged in anti-Jewish activity, is a hazard to the public health or security of the state, or has a criminal past that may endanger public welfare

In bad analogy world, it would be like defending Baja Norte if they elected the Arellano-Félix-Cartel who then declared war on California and did brutal raids in San Ysidro and Imperial Beach. And then cried foul when California retaliated and leveled Zona Centro.

I'm just not ever seeing why Palestine, the terrorist state governed by Hamas, is deserving of my sympathy any more than ISIS. Especially those willing to stay and be terrorist fodder.
edit on 9-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
So those that are pro-migration of Palestinians to neighboring countries are totally okay then with folks from CAN or MX coming into the US?

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: DBCowboy

Would you preferred I used Jew instead of Zionist?

Interesting. That's an open admission of being an Anti-Semite is it not? Did you intend that? If not my apologies . If so at least you're honest. Many Anti-Semites hide behind the claim they only hate Zionists which I'm guessing means that they are aware it's a bad enough thing they need to hide it.

It's impossible to get beyond some relevant facts...

- 1.9 Billion Muslims per PEW in 2020
- 16.1 Million Jews
The population of Israel is 9.73 Million (About 73% Jews and around 19-20% Muslims)
* Yes there are many Muslims who are residents of Israel who live peacefully among them.

If it were not for the fact that most Muslims are not Terrorists like Hamas and Hezbollah, and various groups from Iran the Jews would have been gone long ago. Obviously, they can't defend against Muslims, most of whom are peaceful people. Israel is only safe because the Western World, primarily the US is opposed to the genocide that Hamas wants. Hamas is not by any means freedom fighters. They are Terrorists and anyone who sides with them are Terrorists themselves. You can't support them without being one of them.

map edited to make it smaller - Israel is so small on the map you need to view it at full size to see it

It's amazing that any intelligent person could honestly think that the Arab/Muslim world is at risk from Israel. It's pure propaganda spread by the Anti-Semitic bigots and functionally illiterate students it seems, who have been brainwashed by the Bill Ayersesque engineered education system. It's our fault for not stopping what's happened in our schools for the last 70+ years.

edit on 11/12/2023 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/12/2023 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raptured
So those that are pro-migration of Palestinians to neighboring countries are totally okay then with folks from CAN or MX coming into the US?

I think nearly all Americans are 100% for legal migration from those countries. You don't know that?

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

So there are 2 million people in Gaza. There are 15 - 20 million Jews in the WORLD.

There are over a billion Muslims

All three of these guys are fruitloops.

Fruitloops with nukes....this won't end well. for anyone...the line is drawn and the curse it is cast!

Matthew 26:52
“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword."

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.

Time to chose!
edit on 12-11-2023 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

That's an open admission of being an Anti-Semite is it not?

What does that even mean anymore?

Everyone's handing out labels like it's free candy.

And the same idiots who care about words tell me the innocent people in Palestine deserve what they get.

So, where the sun don't shine.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I've been called a racist many times, by lefties, like it was handing out free candy.

Hurts to reflect back in that sunshine doesnt' it!

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Good post. I was researching last night:

Below is each religion's total estimated population for 2020:

Christianity - 2.38 billion
Islam - 1.91 billion
Unaffiliated - 1.19 billion
Hinduism - 1.16 billion
Buddhism - 507 million
Folk Religions - 430 million
Other Religions - 61 million
Judaism - 14.6 million

The Jews are the chosen people to suffer. The Jews are the meakest and most meager of the worlds religious tribes. The bullies of the weakest are EVIL being revealed. Just like back in HS. Remember?

And the white hats always take up for the little guy.

The bullies when so many (Islam vs Jews) their megaphone is really loud.

Of course Isreal cant plead their case, they are being shouted down.

To put this all in perspective: look at the simple numbers.

edit on 11/13/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Hate is the source of most of the problems of the world. It matters. People working together can do anything and have a good life.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I absolutely agree with you.

Unfortunately I'm not sure if things will ever become transparent enough for us to flourish in such a place as you describe.

I would love to see a hard hitting documentary in the spirit of Richard Attenborough where the human species is discussed with regards to their 2 least discussed traits.

Mimicry and camouflage.

With real, current examples and in-depth analysis.

edit on 16-11-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join