It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist talking head smacked down

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ezekiel 23:20 - Anything's a d- if you're brave enough.

In the video clip above, disinformation agent and part-time contortionist Steve Melbert inserts his head up his own bunghole as he attempts the proven to be false theory that nobody wants to take in Palestinians.

Funfact: there are over 2 million Palestinians in Jordan.

This clip is satisfying on so many levels as this fraudster not only gets exposed on live television but he has the balls to ask a guy called Norman Finklestein "is it because I'm a jew?".

It gladdens my heart that there are still some Jewish heroes out there that are willing to stand up for what's right.

It doesn't matter who you are or where you're from. We have a collective duty towards any fellow human beings that are defenseless and facing a ruthless enemy.

Lechaim!

edit on 8-11-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

CAIRO (AP) — As desperate Palestinians in sealed-off Gaza try to find refuge under Israel’s relentless bombardment in retaliation for Hamas’ brutal Oct. 7 attack, some ask why neighboring Egypt and Jordan don’t take them in.

The two countries, which flank Israel on opposite sides and share borders with Gaza and the occupied West Bank, respectively, have replied with a staunch refusal. Jordan already has a large Palestinian population.

Source AP News

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Do you even know what a Zionist is?

Just asking for clarity.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Which proves that people from other countries can live in harmony side by side with the Palestinian people as I don't see them getting expelled over a 1000 times.

The aim of this argument is to get Palestinians out of Gaza so that Israel can raze it to the ground and start their own lucrative operations in the area.

While I absolutely do not agree with the strategy employed by their Muslim neighbours to keep refusing refugees in order to force Israel's hand with their indiscriminate death and destruction tactics I see that they are exposing the zionists Stockholm syndrome suffered at the hands of the Nazis. The cycle of abuse continues but this time it's Israel who is playing the role of the villain.

I condemn the Muslims too for this tactic. Let the Israelis have their desert condos if it means an end to this indiscriminate slaughter of innocents.

The world is #ed up because we are ruled by inbred, psychopathic banksters.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

So there are 2 million people in Gaza. There are 15 - 20 million Jews in the WORLD.

There are over a billion Muslims

All three of these guys are fruitloops.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Would you preferred I used Jew instead of Zionist?

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Zionist just means someone that believe Jews should have a state.

Its not the evil boogeymen it gets spun to be.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The two countries, which flank Israel on opposite sides and share borders with Gaza and the occupied West Bank, respectively, have replied with a staunch refusal. Jordan already has a large Palestinian population.

That.

If Israel is saying, "We don't care if we kill a bunch of Gazan children", Jordan and Egypt are saying, "We don't care if Israel kills Gazan children either." They'll let aid through, but that's it.

The other Arab countries are so full of it. The ones not Iran or Iran proxies are more interested in their yachts, sports cars, and top flight football clubs. Their place on the first world stage.

They have to side with the Arabs, but really they were all on board with Saudi Arabia having presence at The Temple Mount, replacing Jordan in respective roles. They wouldn't mind if Israel was gone, but aren't after their destruction like others.

Which was never really an issue.. Israel may control the holy site, but...

It's not like they weren't trying to coexist and be respectful.
edit on 8-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

Yes, Zionists are also usually more secular than orthodox Jews are. As you said, not the boogeyman they are made out to be.
edit on 11/8/2023 by Klassified because: missed a word

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Would you preferred I used Jew instead of Zionist?

I just asked if you knew. Maybe you don't.

Use whatever you feel like using.

*shrugs*

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Make your point, otherwise I might just assume you mean to say the Palestinians in Gaza deserve what's coming to them.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

I'm a Zionist.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Thanks for addressing the OP.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

If neighboring nations wanted to take in the Gaza folks, they would have done so years ago.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Make your point, otherwise I might just assume you mean to say the Palestinians in Gaza deserve what's coming to them.

I think the point has been made.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Read my initial response to Klassified as to why I think it never happened.

And with Hamas being funded by Israel, would they allow the Palestinians simply to leave as the citizens and their plight is basically their whole cash cow. Without them the jig is up.

Do you know why Israel chose dealing with Hamas over the Palestinian authority?

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

And with Hamas being funded by Israel, would they allow the Palestinians simply to leave as the citizens and their plight is basically their whole cash cow. Without them the jig is up.

In 2005 or now?

Because the US has also been funding Hamas.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If neighboring nations wanted to take in the Gaza folks, they would have done so years ago.

Didn't Egypt have control of Gaza for 8-9 years in the 60s. Their Palestinian population is relatively small and in refugee camps secluded from the Egyptian majority.

Or did Mossad do the Wikipedia write-up?

en.wikipedia.org...

Palestinians in Egypt refers to the Palestinian refugees who fled or were expelled to Egypt during the 1948 Palestine war, and their descendants, as well as Palestinians expelled from Jordan, following the events of Black September. Palestinians and their descendants have never been naturalized and so keep the distinct status of Palestinian refugees. Some Palestinians, mostly Christians,[1] received Egyptian citizenship through marriage with Egyptian nationals or by other means.

PS.

Feels like ATS has had a stroke...

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

In 2005 or now?

Because the US has also been funding Hamas.

Right or wrong isn't most times when America funds questionable entities and governments, it's to keep a foot in the door and a tad bit of diplomatic contact? Or am I oversimplifying

Looks like all the funds didn't take root in Iraq

www.reuters.com...

Drone attack targets Iraq's Harir base, sirens sound at US embassy
Reuters
November 8, 20234:58 PM ESTUpdated 37 min ago

BAGHDAD, Nov 8 (Reuters) - An armed drone targeted al-Harir airbase hosting U.S. forces in northern Iraq, two security sources said on Wednesday, following sirens warning of a possible attack at the U.S. embassy in Baghdad.

The sirens sounded at the U.S. embassy on Wednesday evening, several people in Baghdad's heavily-fortified Green Zone that houses the embassy said, but there were no reports of projectile impacts or casualties.

A spokesperson for the U.S. embassy and an Iraqi government security official did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

edit on p0000003011pm116 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join