It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four LA Sheriffs Found Dead of Apparent Suicide .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

So Four Los Angles Sheriffs Officials Commit Suicide in separate locations with in 24 hours of one another , If this doesn't have conspiracy written all over it I'm not sure what does .

The Article goes on to detail the sadness this brings to the department and implores Suicide prevention many times over.

There is no Coincidence , There is no Chance happenings . If four LA Sheriff Officials " Committed Suicide " in separate locations with in 24hrs of each other . Then someone wanted them dead , They were Assisted Suicides for sure .

Law enforcement officials found four Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department employees dead on Monday and Tuesday, in what officials described as unrelated suicides, according to multiple reports. The deaths include one retired LASD member and three current members over a 24-hour period, according to KTLA. The first three victims were discovered on Monday, with the first victim being found dead at around 10:30 a.m. in Valencia; a second death was discovered at 12:53 p.m. in Lancaster; and a third death was reported at 5:40 p.m. in Stevenson Ranch. Detectives responded to the fourth victim Tuesday at around 7:30 a.m. in the city of Pomona, KTLA reported.

L.A. County Sheriff Robert Luna said the deaths rocked law enforcement officers across the state. "We are stunned to learn of these deaths, and it has sent shockwaves of emotions throughout the department as we try and cope with the loss of not just one, but four beloved active and retired members of our department family,"

edit on 8-11-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Did you listen to your source?

In 48 hours. One was retired.

But you left that out? Why?

I feel like accuracy is important.

(post by BeTheGoddess2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Then someone wanted them dead , They were Assisted Suicides for sure .

Possibly but another scenario could be they did know each other and were complicit in a crime. Maybe a crime big enough that one of them got a heads up they were being investigated. Maybe they decided they would take matters into their own hands rather than be an imprisoned ex cop.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Did they shoot themselves in the back of the head nine times with a nail gun?

L.A. county has a population of almost 10 million people, so 4 doesn't seem too unreasonable.....especially considering the high degree of mental health issues California is known for.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I am sooo glad you created this thread. I saw a news blip this morning and I was like WHAT THE HECK, but didn’t have time to read into it.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Whaat did they know about Hillary?

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

The other twist… and a not as salacious is that what if law enforcement is just dealing with unbelievable mental health issues that aren’t being addressed.

I’ve know too many people that have attempted suicide, have done it, or have battled thoughts to it. It’s a lot of people.
I’ve shared this before when my parents died I was very curious about Covid so I asked the funeral home two times about it and they said no almost all the deaths were Suicides, Overdoses (sometimes to commit s).

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

LA County employs 18,000 people. Add former also. Law enforcement officers have a 54% increase in suicide risk when compared to the civilian population. Add the current increased stress levels.

I don't think we need look for some "mystery hit-man cabal".

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
"Suicide Weekend"?

No mention of Families yet, other than the family of the police force.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

Did you listen to your source?

In 48 hours. One was retired.

But you left that out? Why?

I feel like accuracy is important.

Mate it's right there in the Video it says three current officers and one Retiree .

I'm not trying to be deceptive , No need for that this is ugly all over with or with out Hyperbole.
edit on 8-11-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Then someone wanted them dead , They were Assisted Suicides for sure .

Possibly but another scenario could be they did know each other and were complicit in a crime. Maybe a crime big enough that one of them got a heads up they were being investigated. Maybe they decided they would take matters into their own hands rather than be an imprisoned ex cop.

100% possible and the likely answer .

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

L.A. county has a population of almost 10 million people, so 4 doesn't seem too unreasonable.....especially considering the high degree of mental health issues California is known for.

It is slightly unreasonable when you consider they are all Cops from the same department .

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Probably slipped with kitchen knives and stabbed themselves 48 times....... accidents happen.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I would say there is smoke idk how big the fire is but ... Yeah ... Read

The LAPD has historically seen about two suicides per year within its ranks, but there has not been a suicide in the department since July 2017. “My mission really has been zero suicides in [the] LAPD,” Jablonski-Kaye said.

link to article about how la has a dedicated mental health unit

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

I would say there is smoke idk how big the fire is but ... Yeah ... Read

The LAPD has historically seen about two suicides per year within its ranks, but there has not been a suicide in the department since July 2017. “My mission really has been zero suicides in [the] LAPD,” Jablonski-Kaye said.

link to article about how la has a dedicated mental health unit

So no Suicides since July 2017 .

And now 4 from the same department with-in 48 hrs .

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I wanted to look into this. LASD has spaced out Patrol Divisions.

3 were in the area of the North Patrol Division, 1 in East. Of that, two in Santa Clarita area (North Division - 06), one in the Palmdale area (North Division - 26).

The other suicide was down in Pamona, and a 2-3 hour drive from the others with traffic.

Suicide locations on map:

[Left to right: Stephenson's Ranch, Valencia, Lancaster, Pamona]

If the three in (or living in) the North Division were the active deputies, and the one in Pamona was the retired one, it does a little more to validate the other 3 as connected, but dismisses the retired one as just coincidence.

I'm just guessing now, but I'd honestly like to know if they were all in the same Patrol Division, and if they knew each other. Huge area LA county. Cops tend to want to Patrol the Division in which they live.

It's LA. They could have been in the Cartel's pocket doing any number of things. Huge child slave traffic thing going on with cartel affiliated LA county gangs. Not so sure about Santa Clarita/Palmdale/Lancaster, but it could have been some jig they were doing was up, and some hammer was about to fall.

Could also be unfortunate coincidence. Statistics lumping together in bunches like they so often do ordering chaos.
edit on 8-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I simply wanted that fact brought forward rather than not mentioned, and wonder why you didn't mention it?

The story is more interesting when the implication was that this was all active duty officers and half the period of time.

Do you disagree that accuracy is important to every story?

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
okay. yeah. That's kinda weird.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Well that is from the lapd so numbers arnt exact but i i cant find anything from the sheriff ...im on mobile so my ability to find things is limited...

But it sounds like la is doing a lot to help officer suicide...

Ill find the sheriff numbers later

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join