It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Newspaper Bild 50 Point Manifesto for Immigrants

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The German Newspaper Bild, which is the best selling European newspaper, has printed a 50 point manifesto for immigrants to Germany ... with Muslim immigrants especially in mind. You would think all these would be common sense but it looks like it has to be spelled out for the immigrants because their belief system and way of life are many times so incompatible with Germany, and all of Europe for that matter.

Read up. Do you agree with the manifesto? Anything to subtract or add?

50 Point Manifesto for Migrants

1 - For everyone residing in Germany, Article 1 of the Basic Law applies: “The dignity of man is inviolable.”

2 - For us, there are no infidels! Everyone can believe in whatever they want – even in Santa Claus.

3 - Anyone who views our constitution and legal system as merely a collection of non-binding recommendations should leave Germany as soon as possible.

4 - Those who wish to live here permanently must learn German. Only when we share the same language can we truly understand each other.

5 - Everyone can peacefully demonstrate in Germany for their convictions. Freedom of speech does not encompass threatening individuals, assaulting them, throwing rocks, burning cars, or celebrating murderers.

6 - We do not wear masks or veils; we look each other in the face (except during Carnival or the Corona pandemic).

7 - Respect and compassion uphold our free society.

8 - In the shadow of the darkest chapter in our history, Israel’s security is a matter of German national interest! This means that standing up for the security of the Jewish people is non-negotiable. Criticism of Israel’s policies is, of course, allowed.

9 - We use “please” and “thank you.”

10 - We gladly shake hands as a greeting or farewell.

11 - We view the police as “friends and helpers,” not as a repressive force or an enemy.

12 - Many Germans consume pork. Of course, not everyone does. Incidentally, we have 10 million vegetarians or vegans because freedom also extends to one’s dietary choices.

13 - The state holds a monopoly on violence. Aside from state-appointed authorities, nobody has the right to employ violence against individuals or property.

14 - We accept that our freely elected parliament establishes the rules for our coexistence, subject to scrutiny by independent courts.

15 - Men are free to love men, and women are free to love women. Those who have a problem with this are the ones with the problem. Love and let love!

16 - Even if someone identifies as neither male nor female, they are not persecuted or punished. In our country, citizens are free to think and live as they choose.

17 - We view social services as institutions that assist those in financial need or unable to work, not as employers. This does not apply to those who refuse to work.

18 - We respect the judiciary because it adjudicates without bias.

19 - Women wear bikinis or bathing suits at the swimming pool. If someone wishes to swim naked in the Baltic Sea, that’s acceptable too!

20 - Women and men are equal in all respects.

21 - This equality extends to equal pay for equal work (though we still have progress to make there).

22 - We engage in passionate and contentious debates, but we do not insult those with differing opinions.

23 - We are tolerant of the tolerant.

24 - We have no tolerance for intolerance!

25 - We only use fireworks on New Year’s Eve, as permitted.

26 - We do not burn flags of countries we dislike; that is a criminal act.

27 - We respect all religions, but we firmly separate religion from the state.

28 - Women who engage in extramarital affairs are not ostracized, let alone beaten or stoned. In the event of divorce, joint custody applies to the children, regardless of who caused the marriage to fail.

29 - One does not have to be a virgin to get married!

30 - Those seeking protection from political persecution or war in Germany will find it. Even those who may not have a claim to it can often stay. We do not expect gratitude, although it would be fitting. However, we do demand strict adherence to our laws and respect for our values and way of life.

31 - We do not arrange marriages for children, and men cannot have more than one wife.

32 - Women, like men, have the right to determine how they dress, who their friends are, whom they love, whether they prefer to go to a club or church, whom they vote for, and which profession they choose.

33 - Germany is a nation of barbecue enthusiasts. After a picnic in the park, we take our trash with us.

34 - Knives are meant for our kitchens, not our pockets.

35 - We pay taxes because we recognize they are the foundation of the state.

36 - When a woman says “no” to a man, it is final and absolute. Anything else constitutes sexual harassment or rape.

37 - We expect everyone who can and is allowed to seek employment and provide for themselves, even if social assistance or citizen’s income might initially be higher than the salary.

38 - There is compulsory schooling in Germany. We place great importance on education and learning.

39 - We offer our seats on buses and trains to the elderly and disabled.

40 - Cheers, Germany! Beer and wine are integral to our culture here. Respect it, and if you do not wish to partake, feel free not to.

41 - The length of a skirt is solely determined by the woman wearing it.

42 - Those who cannot tolerate caricatures of politicians, celebrities, gods, or prophets are not in the right place in Germany.

44 - The media questions politicians, but we generally trust that elected officials act truthfully and in the interest of the people.

44 - Honor does not equate to the right of the strongest.

45 - Respect and appreciation are as natural in social networks as they are in supermarkets or offices.

46 - We strive to protect the environment and conserve resources. Sustainability is the future.

47 - Germany cares for its children. They are not subjected to beatings but are nurtured.

48 - Catcalling, whistling, or calling out to women is harassment.

49 - Boys and girls can go on school trips together, participate in sports, and attend swim classes together.

50 - We cherish life, not death.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Assimilate or leave!
Good stuff

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Although it's an oxymoron I really like #24.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
They forgot a most important one:- If you don't abide by these rules you WILL be forcibly deported.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
They forgot a most important one:- If you don't abide by these rules you WILL be forcibly deported.

Will they though?
Looks to me like the Western nations tolerate the intolerance of immigrants.
They seem to get away with a lot and are given a free pass.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Having lived in Germany, I can respect that list.

It wouldn't be able to be done in the US, Constitution and all, but for Germany?

Nice.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Ah, that's the point, the will. Virtually all western governments have no will to anything about these extremists. Not until something very very serious happens, and then would they?

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

it's my opinion that muslim religious fanatics, and jihadist's don't really have a interest in assimilation.

their all like achmed,

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
As a German who grew up with the Bild, I am happy to say it will reach many people.
This should go to every country in the world and be made standard.
It's no -ism, its common sense for the sake of peace.
In the end, anyone who goes to another country to live there should do these things already if they had respect.

I did and do this in my chosen country since I came here. I would feel incredibly rude if I didn't. But then I came to England because I love this place and I want to conserve its culture, more than a lot of young natives.

You can't just impose yourself and push your own culture whilst having utter disregard for the history and culture of your chosen place to live.

If you do, you don't belong there and rightly so, should leave.
My house is only tour house if you respect it

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
All immigrants of any kind should be required to take a lengthy cultural-social compatibility test to gain entry. It includes questions such as “Should women who were raped be put to death?” “What do you think the penalty should be for homosexuality?” “Do you agree with female circumcision?” and other fun things.

Getting even one of the questions wrong is an automatic fail and disqualifies you from taking the test in the future.
edit on 8112023 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

They forgot the "no female genital mutilation"

Excelent list

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Spot on Hecate this nation was built on layer after layer of respectful migrants who blended to make us British wafer

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Lots of words, which may not make a bit of difference if things continue.

Germany has an aging population. If if doesn’t start popping out kids, they are going to be in the minority and those taking over (probably migrants) will be writing their own 50 point manifesto that looks almost exact opposite of what you’ve provided.

edit on 8-11-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

You can't just impose yourself and push your own culture whilst having utter disregard for the history and culture of your chosen place to live.

If you do, you don't belong there and rightly so, should leave.
My house is only tour house if you respect it

Well if that is the case, Native Americans have a bone to pick with just about everybody that landed in America.
I mean, where does it stop or start. Of course it’s a nice sentiment, when in Rome..yada yada. But that isn’t the reality.
There is a good side to it too. America, the big melting pot has been able to enjoy cultures from around the world because people brought what was good, food, dance, drink, celebrations, and melded them.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Scary ... but true.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 04:50 AM
link   

#4, or, the Germans can learn Arabic, which is probably what the EU crew will think is the easiest solution to a common language for the new Europe.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BukkaWukka

That has to be worded differently, "only male genitalia mutilation allowed"

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BukkaWukka

They forgot the "no female genital mutilation"

Excelent list

Yeah .. that should have been in there too. Good add on.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

No. This is purely a female mutilation issue, under Islamic religion.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   
LOL

Too bad they already replaced themselves.

Maybe if this was 10-15 yrs ago lol.

It's like putting a band aid on a gunshot wound to the face.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join