It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans cyclists take gold and silver in Chicago women’s race sparkling fresh controversy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   
nypost.com...

Two transgender cyclists took home gold and silver at a women’s cycling event in Chicago — sparking fresh controversy as only one biological female made the podium.

Tessa Johnson, 25, won first place in the Women’s Single Speed and Cat Half categories at the Chicago CycloCross Cup (CCC) on October 7, while Evelyn Williamson, 30, placed second in the Single Speed contest.

Their efforts left only one biological female on the podium for the Single Speed race — Allison Zmuda

Records show Williamson has been racing in the women’s category since at least 2017, earning 18 titles. But in 2020, she appeared to compete in both the men’s and women’s categories at the Sky Express Winter Criterium, where she won first place as a woman — but did not place against the men.

Williamson and Johnson have previously won the Racing-Athletic Relay Cruise in Chicago on August 27, competing under the team name “TS-Estrodolls,” referring to the estrogen transgender women take.

This is a thread about the usual subject of the unfair participation of transgender women in female sports. Even though there has been remarkable progress on this issue with several US States and Sports around the world banning transwomen from female events and competitions, more needs to be done so there will be no biological men in any female competitions, regardless of the nature of these events and even if these competitions are chess or beauty contests. Biological males have no place in female sports, events, and contests.

And... There seems to be other current members who go to other sites and make comments or complain about the lack or threads in the topic of transgenderism/transwomen... I don't want to disappoint anyone even in these difficult times for the site, so here is your thread in the lovely topic of transgenderism.

What I find difficult to understand is the following. Do these people, who pretend to be women, have any shame when they're winning these titles/medals/trophies and when they're displacing women athletes in terms of their positions in the race.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

Hey!

Yes, I agree with you and keeping the competition fair. Trans people are people though. They aree here and I will not judge them. I have had trans friends at times in my life and they were gentle and very good friendly company. I like the diversity of human experience.

We must admit that we have allowed many people to be oppressed traditionally and now they are free. It is causing much disturbance as people deal with all this. It is very challenging for us all.

Women must be protected though. We have only just got it together to provide all the competitive infrastructure for international women's sports. This is a terrible sabotage of that.

The trans people are left in a sports limbo as there are not enough of them to form structures of competition. How we answer that I do not know. In the cycle races for example there might only be a handful of competitors and that is not enough really to form any kind of interesting competition.

In nature there are eleven known creatures that can change sex,

www.treehugger.com...

For Mother Nature, biological sex isn’t always an either-or proposition. Some species come with simultaneously functioning female and male organs. Others change from female to male or vice versa, depending on need or surrounding conditions. The reasons behind this fluid mobility are varied: Some are natural processes that offer a species reproductive flexibility, while others aren’t so natural, often sparked by rising global temperatures.

I guess we could add number twelve to that list: Us!

edit on 25-10-2023 by Avengelist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Is becoming ridiculous, trans should have their own sports, taking into consideration that is mostly trans women the ones taking away from real born women.

This needs to be stopped for the future of all the littler girls that wants to be successful in sports.

No fair at all.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

You really have a thing for transgender and we need to explore your obsession, or do we?

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Do these people, who pretend to be women, have any shame when they're winning these titles/medals/trophies and when they're displacing women athletes in terms of their positions in the race.

Give out another gold to the bronze and give 4th and 5th a silver and bronze as well. That turns it into an asterisk.

Their validation can handle it. They take estrogen, not testosterone. Less anger and blind rage.
edit on 25-10-2023 by SheWasTheDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Avengelist

Something that has been discussed quite a lot. Biological sex is binary. Mammals can't change their sex or have functioning male and female reproductive organs. There are no human hermaphrodites.

There is a condition which is a sex development disorder and it's called intersex. It has nothing to do with transgenderism which is a belief in changing gender and nothing else. An ideology that is based on gender identity.

But coming to the topic of this thread, for reasons of fairness and integrity transwomen should not take part in female sports. There should be open categories but the female sports must be protected.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone2

You really have a thing for transgender and we need to explore your obsession, or do we?

Where is the obsession?
Can you not see the elephant in the room?
I mean does it not strike you that men are winning female competitions? Or is this a minor issue?

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

originally posted by: quintessentone2

Where is the obsession?
Can you not see the elephant in the room?
I mean does it not strike you that men are winning female competitions? Or is this a minor issue?

The obsession is in the room.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

You'll never be a woman.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: margo6044
Is becoming ridiculous, trans should have their own sports, taking into consideration that is mostly trans women the ones taking away from real born women.

This needs to be stopped for the future of all the littler girls that wants to be successful in sports.

No fair at all.

Have you ever seen a transman winning or dominating men's competitions?

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Something you can't control why be obsessed?

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

Something that has been discussed quite a lot. Biological sex is binary. Mammals can't change their sex or have functioning male and female reproductive organs. There are no human hermaphrodites.

There is a condition which is a sex development disorder and it's called intersex. It has nothing to do with transgenderism which is a belief in changing gender and nothing else. An ideology that is based on gender identity.

But coming to the topic of this thread, for reasons of fairness and integrity transwomen should not take part in female sports. There should be open categories but the female sports must be protected.

I am writing about the topic of the thread. What do you mean? It relates and MUST be discussed, okay? We can't just keep harping on 1.6 young Americans bad, women good can we? It is a lot more complex than that.

Humans are magical creatures. The rules that apply to animals no longer apply to us, not even biologically. We can grow breasts and we can even shape genitalia. We can do things with nature that nature can't do. We are gaining more and more power over matter to shape it. We are giving ourselves many choices and the younger generation is responding to that choice in big numbers.

If you look at my picture I am fifty seven years old. Do you see how I am naturally not very male and am staying young for longer? I am not gay and not trans. The binary is not black and white. I have a very active anima. Sometimes I feel very masculine and sometimes I can be like a girl in my mind. I have always been like this. I am quite athletic and as strong as other men.

We all have different hormonal make ups. It is not cut and dry. I am a very natural person though and let me be who me wants to be. I have never been concerned with the traditional male identity and what society forces upon us to be as male and female. I am glad there is some blurring of that now. I was bullied terribly for being different. They were horrible to me all my life.

I want to be gentle. I don't want to be the kind of male that the West says I should be. I went through a period of being gay when I was sixteen. It lasted a couple of years. I am not even bisexual. I am straight, but that did happen and I know what it feels like. I remember. It was a fascinating experience.

Do you know of Tiresias?

In Greek mythology, Tiresias was a blind prophet of Apollo in Thebes, famous for clairvoyance and for being transformed into a woman for seven years. He was the son of the shepherd Everes and the nymph Chariclo. Tiresias participated fully in seven generations in Thebes, beginning as advisor to Cadmus himself.

This has been going on a long time. Indigenous people had ways of handling this and not banishing people from the tribe. Often these people were seen as sacred too; hence, the Baphomet.

It is a fascinating part of humanity. It is there in our nature. It has been with us as long as we have been human. Perhaps even among apes there are some males who want to be females and act in a female way?

It had to come from somewhere. I am glad we are free. We will work it out in time. I have had enough of all the human complications though. I am with Christ now in a big way. It is amazing. This earth is ridiculous and I just tolerate it. I am out of its mess and getting ready for a Kingdom that is not of this world.

edit on 25-10-2023 by Avengelist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Can we get a close up pic?

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone2

No, that is as close as you are getting to me. For reasons of security I have put a dark picture here. You know why.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Avengelist
a reply to: quintessentone2

No, that is as close as you are getting to me. For reasons of security I have put a dark picture here. You know why.

You have too much to hide and that's problematic. Show us you as you described you or else you are discredited.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   

No at all, it seems that we do not hear much about transmen in sports these days, I wonder how well they will do playing football with the genetical males.

Now we do have now a transwomen as a cheerleader.

Is something I am trying to understand, why is all about transwomen and no transmen.

The only thing I hear a lot is transmen having babies and calling it, "males having babies" excuse me, that "male" was never a genetical man, it had a vagina and a uterus with ovaries.

Our world is spinning out of control.

One of this days I will wake up and look at myself and may try to call myself something else,

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I felt obligated to post on this thread

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkoswang
I felt obligated to post on this thread

Feeling obligated is actually the problem, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Avengelist That is a nice read. I am pretty liberal but agree men should not be competing in womens sports..

Did these trans women get their tallywaker cut off or just guys with breast implants?

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Men are so good that they are even better than women at being women.
😂

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join