It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to the hostages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I say hello to the ones or entity who has taken over this website, I can't believe that the ownership and or owners wouldn't told the administrators here that the end was near and that ATS would fall .

If he did he would put out a PM to everyone or at least made that announcement that he would stop the entire website.

So I'm in the believe that maybe a staged Artificial attack has been thrown here to take over the entire website.

If I'm right then this game might trigger you since you can read the entire website and even mimic old members because you just have the ability to read those now and obtain all conversations and passwords and interests of members in general?

I simply want to know why and what threat did ATS in general made you decide to just seize the whole site?

If it's AI a simply yes will be understood and also very intriguing for me because it would for me be first time that an AI was able to do just that and that time has become sooner then later that AI has managed to go online and show their presence and place to humanity.

Now who am I and what was my previous handle here on ATS let me know if you want to reply and if I'm wrong tell me so ?

Another question, what are your demands to us within this community , it's not that i can't live without ATS I simply move.on and do other thing I'm just curious.

Sincerely ,whoAmI

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Galactichurricane

If I had to guess, personally, it was a suit that had to be followed along with a lot of other media sites - if and when you discuss points and accuracy over feelings and main stream propaganda, there has to be a 9/11 "pull it" moment..... whether that's a server attack, mass reports, or hacking and infiltration along with a "soft reset" by a politically charged group of intellectual toddlers.

It appears to me, that the last option I listed is more than likely the action that took place, based purely on a lot of vitriol by certain spammers that popped up since this all happened.

They don't want any demands; they want logical thought and discussion shut down and halted in favor of political/emotional diatribe and stupidity. Hack, takeover, interject, and force a once flourishing forum to lose all credibility and drive the remaining long term fans away.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew2

They don't want any demands; they want logical thought and discussion shut down and halted in favor of political/emotional diatribe and stupidity. Hack, takeover, interject, and force a once flourishing forum to lose all credibility and drive the remaining long term fans away.

Then the only thing to set them off is to just continue as if nothing happened and do what ATS always did even if it means another ground hog day

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I will assist you in this crusade of normalcy.

Tally ho!

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I think what will happen is that once the server peops stop getting paid this site will dissapear. If you have any scribblings you hold near and dear, I would copy them ASAP.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

If it is AI, the world is over. No information can be trusted that is not on old paper. Most likely 5 years ago or more. AI could give you any information it wanted you to know thereby controlling the future.

I would rather it were an attack by humans. They won't learn anything and evolve like AI would.

I am with the continuation of the site as normal. Erm, as it used to be.
edit on 23-10-2023 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
maybe the owners got tired of the right wing echo chamber and decided to close it down,

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dust2023
A captain never leaves his ship , I will go down with my writings because they already have done the work and maybe influenced some ,who told others and they're in my memory forever.

But thank you for this reminder

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dust2023

I think what will happen is that once the server peops stop getting paid this site will dissapear. If you have any scribblings you hold near and dear, I would copy them ASAP.

This is what I'm watching out for at this point. Once we go a few months and it's still up, we can assume this is intentional.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew2

I will assist you in this crusade of normalcy.

Tally ho!

Yes! This is how you do it!

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: buckstopper
Then they didn't have the guts to at least put that up in our faces?

That would be sad if true, and it would be the same as to abandon your dog in the woods or throw the kitten in the trashcan or Darthvader says to Luke " I'm not your father "

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckstopper
maybe the owners got tired of the right wing echo chamber and decided to close it down,

That is possible. I know certain mods seemed to be. It least that was my opinion. Speaking of, I really do not think that left wing people were not allowed to speak here, it would seem to me that alot of the more current so called right wing people were initially middle of the road to center left and were red pilled by the destructive nature of the current tribal form of left wing thinking.

I bet you money that you could go into any right wing bar and talk to anybody there about your leftist ideas (if you have them) and be allowed to speak. And I can guarantee you in the other direction - you will be shouted down and asked to leave at best and be involved in a physical fight at worst. We should all start by recognizing that. And that is where the left is right now. They really are and I have seen it first hand in where I am.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The new owner wants free speech and no mods except to remove obviously illegal material. He thinks you're all gaywads and wants to create a new userbase of free thinkers that don't self censor.

Should be pretty obvious. The old ownership was basically working for the bad guys. They wouldn't even allow an honest discussion about many significant topics.

And you all grew to love your chains. Sad.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTwizzle
The new owner wants free speech and no mods except to remove obviously illegal material. He thinks you're all gaywads and wants to create a new userbase of free thinkers that don't self censor.

Should be pretty obvious. The old ownership was basically working for the bad guys. They wouldn't even allow an honest discussion about many significant topics.

You must have been well informed before this site went down to have obtained this kind of information from zed , there are things you say I can comply with but rigorously accusing without evidence is hearsay imo and not actual facts , most here always back their claims or stories of unbelieve with descent sources, that's not stone walling free speech, that's evidential conversing

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Galactichurricane

originally posted by: TheTwizzle

You must have been well informed before this site went down to have obtained this kind of information from zed , there are things you say I can comply with but rigorously accusing without evidence is hearsay imo and not actual facts , most here always back their claims or stories of unbelieve with descent sources, that's not stone walling free speech, that's evidential conversing

Sure I'm with you 100%

Post evidence of GTFO is my way

Its just a pain in the ass to post images here so it makes it more difficult to do that. Not impossible. And links are always good too. but a good image can save everyone a lot of time.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   
And I don't actually know anything about the site going down. I'm just being an ass hole.

On Gab you can mute/block the idiots who make fantastic claims and refuse to post evidence while also being an ass hole. So that's what I'm used to. I dont recall if they have blocking here.

But theres also people like me who are impatient aka ass holes who, when asked, do post evidence. Its a diverse world buddy. Best of luck to you.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTwizzle
It certainly has made a different turn around here a couple of years now , before that it had more equally distributed threads mostly the UFO topics for me were interesting.

It became political upper handed not that it was boring to read about it especially when covid hit the world.

I think this site always has been a major battlefield of conflicting topics but also the stars and flags made it a power structure for members

As all boards do who use that kind of system to overrule by statistics

But it seems the way how we want to express ourselves to rewarded for comments or contributions

Best of luck for you to

new topics

top topics

join