It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Squad’ Member Slammed for Misinformation: Instinct was to ‘try to Blame the Israelis’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
HAMAS runs and controls all those Palestine people who live in GAZA and they extort them.

Free Beacon - 89 Percent of Palestinians Support Terror Attacks on Israel

Nearly 89 percent of Palestinians support Hamas and other terrorists firing rockets from the Gaza Strip at Israeli civilians, according to a new poll conducted by the Palestinian Center for Public Opinion (PCPO).

The poll of 1,000 Palestinians in the Gaza Strip found that 88.9 percent of those surveyed supported "the firing of rockets from Gaza at Israel," according to the findings.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

Yeah, nope. So cheesy! Wow.

W hen Plane Hyjackings Were Palestinian Terror of Choice

You are ignoring facts, history and actually the genocide of jews by the majority of West Asia arabic nations and the world.

Its cool for you who cliam to be for justice yet your coming out IMO seems to expose you as a _ _ _ _ _? I am willing to give you a pass by reading thsese two links so as to offer a counterpoint. So read these links:

CIA

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

You are ignoring facts, history and actually the genocide of jews by the majority of West Asia arabic nations and the world.

Lecture a German on genocidal bollocks, why not. And while we're at it... you don't think this indiscriminate bombardment of civilians rendered us the bigger terrorists by now?

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Evil woman.... she need to be deported from America.... or better yet... imprisoned maximum security for life!

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
She should be kicked out of congress. This is dishonesty and even more stupidity. Why would she choose decade old photos when there are tons of war crimes committed by Israelis everyday e.g. using white phosphorus in civilian area, murder of 600+ children up until now or even recently today blowing up a hospital killing around 500 patients. Someone with such IQ shouldn't be at the congress.
edit on 17-10-2023 by Kontars because: typo / incomplete info

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

She is bad news bears. I recall other muslims saying that

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

Thats sick and so why would thewy do that. Then again its coming from you so all we know is that its a carney show. Links please

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

If that is true it then it explains the caret bombing of Gaza. The thread on maps of West Asis wokw me up as all those big hige land masses cant handle little Israel.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

I didnt read a thing you wrote as the 1st sentance said it all. She has an agenda to genocide and your supporting her. Why is it she has so much vested in isreal when she never comments on her place of birth?

I find it quite odd coming from a person coming from a country that Israel never did a thing to. I guess that she and Adolf Hitler have alot in common.

She must be fashionable.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Stealing elections work everywhere.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

like 9/11 this was let avoidable at best and planned at worse.

LIDAR and other methods now common on most commercial imaging satellites can find disturbances in the ground that would other wise be imperceptible you know like someone digging tunnels.

I dont really understand how something like this happens and has such a delayed response from one of the most surveilled places on earth.

They have constellations of lighter than air surveillance platforms and drones up in the air 24 hours a day and god knows what they get from the US as far as intel and some of our best intel.

The houses that were attacked surly called for help if they were going into they panic rooms.

It will be intresting to see what happens with Iran, alot of American fire power in the water.

Subs, Missile destroyers, 2 aircraft carriers and all the other stuff that is there. That is alot of jets, cruise missiles from subs and the destroyers.

There will probably be some real cutting edge stuff flying around soaking up imaging and signals and real time targeting and BDA.

Iran for sure has nukes, I read somewhere that the Saudi's supplied them with some money and support and the deal was that the Saudi's got the first few nukes and Iran could than have their own.

Israel tricked the IAEA with a false control room and other equipment at Demona back in the day, and the Israelis military has very advanced weapons i would bet you.

Back when South Africa was a under different managemet Israel and them tested a nuke kind of near Antarctica and even the Vela satellites picked it up and declassified reports from the white house say that they believed it was a test as well.

Iran has been the target all along and now it looks like it is going to happen.

If you were a bible person you might believe the end times are coming and the battle Gog and Magog are about to happen and the end of the world is at hand, Armageddon

believe it or not there are people in the world that have devoted alot of energy to see happen.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

If you were a bible person you might believe the end times are coming and the battle Gog and Magog are about to happen and the end of the world is at hand, Armageddon

believe it or not there are people in the world that have devoted alot of energy to see happen.
a reply to: OrangeOrbs

I am NOT a thumper nor wear religion on my sleeve but I have since returned to the church and pray. I am no where near even average as my understanding of the bible. I am not really in a bible study group locally as I dont want to get around any zealets.

I do recall the end days as my father would discuss it

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

apolgies it waws not aimed at you i just forgot to take out BBcode for your name

it waws more a general statement.

but the Bush clan has been on record saying about getting messages from god and praying before bid decisions.

what god is anyone's guess

the Clintons were well known witches with Hill even talking to women when she was still in a law firm in Arkansas about being witches and what not.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OrangeOrbs

the Clintons were well known witches with Hill even talking to women when she was still in a law firm in Arkansas about being witches and what not.

I never realized it but the catholic church does recognise witches, spells and much I never thought they would. But they do.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I think it is in that documentary that the Clintons at the last second got cancelled somehow.

it was in the news paper the week before and of the show and it never aired.

they released it on youtube its kind of rough.

but there are pictures of Hilldog dressed up with other women in a very serious picture dressed up in verious garb but all very witchy.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I tell you, we already have terrorist within our own government.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: margo6044

Way too many.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar are both planted in the US through the idiots in our nation to promote antisemitism, pro support to terrorist in Palestine and fund the infiltration of radical groups to change the future of America and secure more protest and voilence across the US.

They are both linked to hamas terrorist group through funding, their loyalties are not with the US and never will.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I've already burnt out on this one.

Hamas could literally strap children to themselves and people would still say Israel made them do that.

They're not under demonic control, it's interesting to watch, though. In a way the "squads" hyper focus to immediately zero in on every little thing Israel does is much like how ultra conservatives will comb through any little thing the left does.

The squads susceptibility towards BS social media reposts, without the need to check facts, is like the ultra-right's susceptibility towards BS Tabloid stories (like everything on Bitchite) so long as it condemns Mumbly Joe and the left.

One might be more or less factual, but the initial bias to accept at face value is the same.
edit on 3-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

What can you do when our own government is infiltrated by terrorist agents, then using their position to establish funding scams to collect for their terrorist influences across the US, using the colleges to do it.

This is how you change, an entire nation believes and the rest of government does not do anything to stop it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join