It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Issues Warning To Americans About Increased Domestic Terror Threats

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Got guns. Several. So do my neighbors.

We all know how to use them.

Feeling frisky?

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

I have my boom booms. I also dont trust the whites that I live among. We bought a new lot in 2022 as we will build and move. I hope its in enough time as these people will feed upon each other when all hell breaks loose.

My neighborhood is comprised of wealthy one percenter white trash to the extreme who would overthrow this country in a heartbeat.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You are so wrong thinking these terrorist attacks will come from one side.

A little six year old Muslim boy was killed and his mother is in critical condition. According to the news, they were killed because they were Muslim.

So, the terrorist attacks are already here.

I know there are a few posters here that are "professionals". On both sides. I will not call them out because that will get me in trouble. But I wish these people would stop and think about their posts. Emotions are being stirred up to get people on one side or the other. It's working so well people are starting to kill others.

I know this suburb well. It's the typical American suburb. Mostly white but it has a mix of all people.

www.nbcchicago.com...

An American child was stabbed 26 times because he was a Muslim.

edit on October 15th 2023 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Oh yeah,

Shame on the owners of the site showing a picture of someone with a turban on their head.

Sikhs usually wear turbans and they aren't Muslims.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
They don't hate me: They hate the sh^t my warmonger overlords did, and so do I!
At any rate, IDC.

Neither do they - care that you hate what your overloreds do in your name too.

Panicking and giving consent to the government to declare war would make it 10 times worse.

Since when have they needed or asked for consent?

If it's called "terrorism", then I'm just gonna not be scared.

Scared, no. Be prepared...

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2

A little six year old Muslim boy was killed and his mother is in critical condition. According to the news, they were killed because they were Muslim.

According to... yeah, sorry, I stopped believeing anything coming out of their lying lips years ago.

They could just as easily been murdered by an elder male family member for some kind of 'offense' that 'brought shame on the family'...

I know this suburb well. It's the typical American suburb. Mostly white but it has a mix of all people.

Chicago - a 'typical American suburb'?! Are you for real?

An American child was stabbed 26 times because he was a Muslim.

A child is incapable of making a rational decision about religion. That child's parents may be muslim, but he/she isn't.

Regardless, again, I don't believe a word the MSM says anymore.
edit on 15-10-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I happen to know Will county well.

And yes, the stabbing happened in Plainfield which is a typical American suburb located outside Chicago.

There's only a small number of Muslims or Jews and the Will County government is pretty honest.

It's not the type of area that would favor either Muslim or Jews. Does MSM lie, sure, but official charges were brought, so it's more than just a statement.

Your lack of empathy was shocking....

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
a reply to: tanstaafl
Does MSM lie, sure, but official charges were brought, so it's more than just a statement.

The infamous 'it was determined' is the only evidence suggesting it was because they were muslim.

They could also have been 3 months late on their rent and attacked him and he was defending himself.

Again - my point is that I don't believe a word coming out of their lying mouths.

Your lack of empathy was shocking....

My apologies, but my empathy tank is extremely low lately for many obvious reason, and I only reach for it when the real, actual evidence warrants it.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

aren't they still focused on Trump supporters White Supremacists living in the US currently?

I'm fairly sure that is only the terrorist and extremist Trump supporters. Those who go far beyond just simply electing their preferred leader.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

originally posted by: nugget1

And I’d also ask you to continue sharing any intelligence or observations you may have."

I'm seeing a lot of Red Flag law use in the near future. All it takes is someone to say they think you look suspicious and there goes your 2A.
Sure, you can get everything back-if you have enough money and don't mind the year+ fight to do so. In the mean time, you're considered a domestic terrorist.

The Soros funded Woke crowd groups wouldn't do that, though-would they?

Honest question, do you really think it is just the left side of things that would like to disarm you?
If your so clouded by such a delusional thought then higher power save us all.
You are programed and at this point nothing will bring you to reality.

No, I don't think it's just the 'left side' that want to disarm us. I am convinced beyond a doubt that we are now being ruled by a majority Uniparty.

If your vision is so clouded that you can't see the forest for the trees then it's definitely time for a Higher power to intervein.

You may be programmed at this point where no amount of reality will bring you back from the propaganda being fed 24/7.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   
YAY!!!!😃

I hope they bring back the color coded terror threat meter! That would be so nostalgic!
/s

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
I'm fairly sure that is only the terrorist and extremist Trump supporters.

What 'Trump terrorists' are you talking about???
Those who you disagree with politically?

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

"A government doesn't announce that they have become Fascist, they announce anti-Fascists are enemies of the state."

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
CIA & FBI will do a 911, pearl harbor and All the others!
to make another war.

any bets what the target will be?
They have been saving the white (nut) house.
or maybe CIA will kill biden? or both.

and I bet then 100 to 1 all the muslim countries,
USSR CCP will agree to drop a 2 nuc's on israel.
and US will not be able to do any thing.
it would end the world. but that may be what they what.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The people of Chicago elected a lunatic, the people of Gaza elected lunatics, and in 2020, America elected a lunatic.

Like Chicago and Gaza, I fear a serious reckoning is coming our way, for Americas vey bad 2020 decision.
😬

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I'm fairly sure that is only the terrorist and extremist Trump supporters.

What 'Trump terrorists' are you talking about???
Those who you disagree with politically?

- Those fomenting armed revolt.
- Saboteurs trying to damage public infrastructure.
- Those who threaten the patrons and staff of family Pizza restaurants, with loaded weapons.
- Those who would usurp the orderly and constitutionally mandated process of political leadership, with violence.
- Those who build gallows and threaten to hang people who are just doing their legal duty to the nation.
- Those who parade around with the memorabilia, flags, and uniforms of the most evil regimes of history.
- Those who call for the death penalty of others based upon unfounded accusations.

Not people who only peacefully support and elect their preferred candidate.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: freedomfacade

So, who declared the anti-fascists to be terrorists?

edit on 16-10-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

- Those who threaten the patrons and staff of family Pizza restaurants, with loaded weapons.
- Those who would usurp the orderly and constitutionally mandated process of political leadership, with violence.
- Those who build gallows and threaten to hang people who are just doing their legal duty to the nation.
- Those who parade around with the memorabilia, flags, and uniforms of the most evil regimes of history.
- Those who call for the death penalty of others based upon unfounded accusations.

Sounds like the behavior of the left during the George Floyd riots.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Sounds like the behavior of the left during the George Floyd riots.

It sounds like political extremists and terrorists, too.

And the George Floyd riots were a response to racial inequalities highlighted in a bad police action. They weren't particularly 'leftist', however racism has been a significant component of right-wing policies and actions.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

And the George Floyd riots were a response to racial inequalities highlighted in a bad police action.

No. They were the left going open loop and using George Floyd as an excuse to loot and destroy public and private property.

racism has been a significant component of right-wing policies and actions.

No it hasn't. But the left sure is racist. EVERYTHING is racist to them. It's truly stupid.
edit on 10/16/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join