It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - JOE BIDEN Lied About The Classified Documents He Illegally Removed from Secure Storage.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Saturday, October 14, 2023

It now appears President Joe Biden, Attorney General Merrick Garland, and FBI Director Christopher Wray are CONSPIRING to COVER-UP TRUTHS pertaining to Senator and Vice-President Joseph R. Biden STEALING Classified Documents, over a 12+ year span of time.

New sworn testimony from Joe Biden associates has been obtained by Congress...

One of the closest aides to Biden and a close friend to Hunter Biden is Annie Tomasini.

Tomasini was once a senior aide to Joe Biden and, according to the Oversight Committee, inspected the classified material on March 18, 2021, two months after Biden took office — nearly 20 months before they were said to be found by the Biden team.

The committee now alleges that the White House “omitted months of communications, planning, and coordinating among multiple White House officials, [Kathy] Chung, Penn Biden Center employees, and President Biden’s personal attorneys to retrieve the boxes containing classified materials.

The White House timeline also omitted multiple visits from at least five White House employees, including Dana Remus, Anthony Bernal, Ashley Williams, Annie Tomasini, and an unknown staffer.”

This evidence demolishes the timeline long maintained by the Biden team.

That could have an immediate impact on both the criminal and impeachment investigations.
Much more at: thehill.com...

On October 8th and October 9th, after MONTHS of Biden stalling, Special Counsel ROBERT K. HUR personally interviewed Joe Biden about the numerous highly classified documents he illegally removed from secure storage.

Source: apnews.com...

If Special Counsel Hur did not know about the collusion between his bosses, Merrick Garland and Joe Biden, he does now.

The question is, will Robert Hur do what is right and honorable? Or, will he prove to be as corrupt as his bosses?

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/14/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The question is, will Robert Hur do what is right and honorable? Or, will he prove to be as corrupt as his bosses?

-CareWeMust

If I were a betting man, I'd say this disappears with a Trump bombshell. *THis just in, the bag of coc aine in the white house was Trump's!*

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
nope, this Israel conflict is all they need. Discussion of anything else except an immediate aid package to israel in congress will be seen as supporting Islamic terrorism and anti-semitic.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Now it appears that the discovery had actually been made months earlier. The timeline would now more closely mirror Trump’s timeline in the knowing retention of classified material
followed by:

In his press conference announcing the criminal charges against Trump, Smith declared, “We have one set of laws in this country, and they apply to everyone….Nothing more, nothing less.”

So it sounds like they could just line both Trump and Biden up for the same trial in the documents case. Try them together and let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

-CareWeMust

If I were a betting man, I'd say this disappears with a Trump bombshell. *THis just in, the bag of coc aine in the white house was Trump's!*

Biden set up the interview with HUR to occur 24 hours after Israel was attacked by Hamas.
Coincidence?

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: network dude
nope, this Israel conflict is all they need. Discussion of anything else except an immediate aid package to israel in congress will be seen as supporting Islamic terrorism and anti-semitic.

The "War Hawks" are really angry over the House not having a Speaker.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Now it appears that the discovery had actually been made months earlier. The timeline would now more closely mirror Trump’s timeline in the knowing retention of classified material
followed by:

In his press conference announcing the criminal charges against Trump, Smith declared, “We have one set of laws in this country, and they apply to everyone….Nothing more, nothing less.”

So it sounds like they could just line both Trump and Biden up for the same trial in the documents case. Try them together and let the chips fall where they may.

Biden was bashing and talking down to Trump after the raid on Trump's home to take Melania's panties and some declassified materials. Biden acted like he was as innocent as a saint.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

one thing is for sure, the spin on this will be epic. The MSM will bury it, but I doubt it will fall by the wayside here.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

one thing is for sure, the spin on this will be epic. The MSM will bury it, but I doubt it will fall by the wayside here.

Robert Hur can't bury this, because the HOUSE GOP will keep (loudly/publicly) reminding him of the bombshell he's been handed.

I'll do my part too. The MSM sees what we say here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I think you're reading too much into this. Look at Biden, no court in the world would prosecute him, he is NOT sound in body or mind. Could he even remember what he did last week never mind a few years ago. OK, put him out to pasture, but to try a mentally deficient man is the lowest of the low no matter how much you hate him.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I think you're reading too much into this. Look at Biden, no court in the world would prosecute him, he is NOT sound in body or mind. Could he even remember what he did last week never mind a few years ago. OK, put him out to pasture, but to try a mentally deficient man is the lowest of the low no matter how much you hate him.

Yea, it's best to keep him where he is, so his dementia won't allow him to make any mistakes that could cause issues for the rest of us. OH wait, ......

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
What would be the sickest thing any American ever did would be if we learned that Biden is the one behind the Isreal war and that he did it to distract from his impeachment and because during wartime, the incumbent has always won. It’s the biggest long shot ever but my God, I wouldn’t put it past the sick effer! Plus I have seen buildings hit by something around the roof which almost immediately brought the entire building down, like the videos of Gaza they keep playing dat after day, one OTHER time in my life that it turned out that the president was the one trying to use it to fabricate permission to join ANOTHER war. Only two times EVER that such little damage to a building brought the entire thing down seemingly from the inside, floor by floor…

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The WWE storyline continues...

Weapons of Mass Distraction in full play along all party lines.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This may as well be a jaywalking ticket. Nothing will happen because the Democrats will scream political witch hunt and the Republicans are too spineless to push it.

As long as you play for the right team, you can get away with anything.

We have become a Banana Republic and nothing short of a full scale revolt is going to change that.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

But allowing the "mentally deficient man" be president and continue to be president is

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This isn’t news anywhere outside of the US and no doubt
Not big news in the US
It’s being covered up globally already

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Either way, Biden has just shown time and time again, a hundred times now, from checking his watch each time one of the 13 boys bodies were unloaded from Afghanistan, to the Maui fires, to his lying every chance he has saying laptop was Russian disinformation to them accepting it is not but saying all the messages are innocent. He truly resents and despises the American people. And so I would bet my life that he took that info to sell like a filthy spy because we already know he will do anything for money. I mean just last week, he told a bunch of visiting Rabbis at the start of the war that he was raised in Delawares synagogues. Funny because last year he was raised by the Puerto Rican churches and the year before, he spent his weekends in the black churches of Scranton. He has no shame! Even if I were democrat, I don’t see who could possibly support him any longer when he is an obvious, disasterously dangerous, POS quintuple agent who treats the world like an elitist prick!

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You get a different story from different sources. From CBS News:

"The Republican-led House Oversight Committee says it has evidence that a White House employee inspected President Biden's papers stored at the Penn Biden Center in March 2021, far earlier than previously known. The panel wants to interview several current and former senior White House officials in connection with its widening investigation into Mr. Biden's handling of classified documents that stem from his time as vice president.

There is no indication that White House employees visiting the Penn Biden Center noticed or removed documents marked classified among Mr. Biden's papers prior to their discovery on Nov. 2, 2022."

www.cbsnews.com...

Here's what actually appeared in James Comer's letter:

"The Committee has also learned that one of your predecessors as White House Counsel, Ms. Dana Remus, and other White House employees were central figures in the early stages of coordinating the organizing, moving, and removing of boxes that were later found to contain classified materials,”

oversight.house.gov... F%BC/

"Later found to contain classified materials". Is there some part of "later" that you don't understand?

Also, where did CWM get the idea that this story resulted from sworn testimony?

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I'll do my part too. The MSM sees what we say here on ATS.

I believe you and thank you! The liberal media (including FOX News) is a one-track record in business to make money, nothing else. Journalism as we knew it (if you're over 60) is completely dead.

ETA: make that over 40. At least there was some decent reporting as recently as year 2001. 9/11 changed all that when 24x7 news became fixated on a single topic at a time.

edit on 10-14-2023 by LogicalGraphitti because: More to add

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Liberal media tells it different?

My shocked face.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join