It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students March Against University Removing Tampons From Mens Bathrooms

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I can't believe this is real ... but it is. In the name of 'Pride', university students are demanding that tampon dispensers be put back in the mens bathrooms after they were removed by the university. Geeeze. Used to be a time when you had to have some intelligence to go to a university. But now it seems the universities are infected with the woke LGBTQ-activist virus and have no common sense. Men don't menstruate and therefore don't need tampons so why have them in the mens room??!!?? Absurd. And the students look like idiots.

Students march against university removing tampons from men’s bathrooms

Students at Clemson University held a march this week to protest the removal of feminine hygiene products from men’s bathrooms on campus.

"About 50 students marched across Clemson University on Wednesday to demand that menstrual products be returned to men’s bathrooms in Cooper Library and that the Clemson College Republicans be reprimanded for their role in the tampons’ removal," The College Fix wrote on Friday.

"Take Back Pride" holds an annual march, but the main student organizer of the event, Pan Tankersley declared, "Today, we are marching for the reinstatement of the menstrual products in the men’s restrooms in Cooper Library and throughout campus."

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Student protests today are absurd.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

My first laugh of the day!

When world events leave you saddened, frustrated, stunned, heartbroken, confused, angry and frightened you finally come to a point of having no emotional response left to give-except laughter at the absurdity of it all.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I just told my husband about this and we are both sitting here shaking our heads wondering what kind of brains the next generation has. And they complain about our generation. Geeze. Seriously ... THIS is what is up and coming? WOW.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I just told my husband about this and we are both sitting here shaking our heads wondering what kind of brains the next generation has. And they complain about our generation. Geeze. Seriously ... THIS is what is up and coming? WOW.

Cheer up, these are the future leaders of the world. What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Just going to say this as I know not a single member will.
There will come a time in a man's life that the lady forgot a tampon.
It happens and it's gross but we as men at certain times must do something.
I don't know about you guys but I would rather get one from the dispenser in the bathroom rather then go out and look a fool.
So I agree
edit on 14-10-2023 by Stopstealingmycountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

If the university allows transmen to use men's washrooms then transmen do menstruate, do they not? Would they then not require tampons in men's bathrooms?

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
If the university allows transmen to use men's washrooms then transmen do menstruate, do they not? Would they then not require tampons in men's bathrooms?

Then they are women and should use the women's rest room.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Go get them from the “Women’s” bathroom.

Every student that was at this “protest” needs to be sedated and straight jacketed for their own safety and the safety of others.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

I don't know about you guys but I would rather get one from the dispenser in the bathroom rather then go out and look a fool.
So I agree

this may be a super radical thought, and if it's totally wrong, I do apologize, but why not put the tampons in the woman's bathroom?

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Not according to the majority of society, being inclusive.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Up until this whiney crowd of liberals went through public education and now Univ like Harvard, where students are allowed to be anti-semetic -

there were NO free tampons in any school restrooms

in school, I don't recall even tampons to pay for in women's restrooms.

Now this infantile group of people raised by liberals demands free tampons and pads in restrooms everywhere. I've even seen them in movie theaters and restaurants.

While having tampons and pads in womens restrooms is nice.

Protesting because they aren't there is infantile.

Protesting because what they insist are fully "men" don't have access to free or paid tampons in school restrooms is absurd. If a women with a vagina says she IS a man, must be treated like a man, acknowledged as a man - then one must realize XY biological men, i.e. real men - as transgender men claim they are - don't need tampons.

REAL MEN don't need tampons, it is cruel, insensitive, and points out to transgender men that they aren't "real men". The other side of hurt feelings, take that.

What a bunch of whimps and whiners the liberals are turning our children into.

edit on 10/14/23 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

So I agree

this may be a super radical thought, and if it's totally wrong, I do apologize, but why not put the tampons in the woman's bathroom?

That would be transphobic

women with a penis would have hurt feelings

because they can't menstruate

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Cheer up, these are the future leaders of the world. What could possibly go wrong?

No, these individuals are the future low-wage labor that will be government subsidized as robotics advances. They’ll be saddled with debt, unemployable, and useless once they graduate.

The thing that makes reality a bitch is that it’s real.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

But it’s not reality.

Why should the majority of society pretend along with them?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I don't think that's even close to reality. The majority of people think the trans craze is nuts. They laugh at the idiots who believe in it.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You really put me in a situation here.
But sometimes a lady likes to have have a fun night and at times could forget that insert.
We all benefit from condoms and tampons to be easy access.

edit on 14-10-2023 by Stopstealingmycountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

If the majority seems to be playing a game that you are not part of of where does that out you?

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

That's the problem. And the majority of society, that's a lie.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join