It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical science curriculum exposed for stating biological sex isn't binary

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: Annee

So you agree, men having uterus/wombs is stupid.

Finally, we are getting somewhere here

REAPEAT AGAIN: Placing an organ from one being into another does not make the transplantee that being of which the organ came from.

Not that hard of a concept to understand, at least for those of us who understand how biology works.

No. What you posted was stupid. You trying to make a hog’s heart relevant in this discussion.

I do not do extremism.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Sorry that using your own logic is stupid to you. Not trying to make anything "relevant", I am stating a similar situation as to the one you proposed earlier in the thread.

It's not extremism, you are just choosing to ignore the similarities to what you are quint are proposing. You are proposing taking an organ from one being and giving to another and that transplant makes the person receiving the organ the same the being that gave the organ.

REAPEAT AGAIN: Placing an organ from one being into another does not make the transplantee that being of which the organ came from.

Read that slow and see if you can figure it out
edit on 18-10-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

It's not extremism, you are just choosing to ignore the similarities to what you are quint are proposing. You are proposing taking an organ from one being and giving to another and that transplant makes the person receiving the organ the same the being that gave the organ.

Read that slow and see if you can figure it out

You are stuck on one mindset - the all or nothing - that's not a reasonable stance to take regarding this phenomenon.

Transgendered people want to present and align as much as possible to the sex they know they are and that would be one of the two sexes.

How far the transitioning will go in the future is not yet known.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

No "stuck" mindset here, asking a simple question that nobody has answered because the answer would go against their ideology.

Giving a dude a uterus does not make them a woman, same a giving a human a pig valve in their heart does not make them a pig.

What is so hard about this for people to understand?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

No mindset here, asking a simple question that nobody has answered because the answer would go against their ideology.

Giving a dude a uterus does not make them a woman, same a giving a human a pig valve in their heart does not make them a pig.

It is NOT an all or nothing in transitioning and this is what you fail to understand.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

So, then you agree that giving a dude a uterus does not make them a woman.

Thanks for clearing that up bud, I appreciate it

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

So, then you agree that giving a dude a uterus does not make them a woman.

Thanks for clearing that up bud, I appreciate it

That wall you are putting up is unscalable.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You are the one making the statements.

I am only making it clear for everyone else what you mean since you refuse to be direct with a response because it would hurt your ideology and agenda towards this topic.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You are the one making the statements.

I am only making it clear for everyone else what you mean since you refuse to be direct with a response because it would hurt your ideology and agenda towards this topic.

What is my ideology and agenda towards this topic? I ask because your interpretation skills seem suspect.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You speculate that giving a man a uterus will make him a woman

But when asked if giving a human a pig valve for their heart makes them a pig, you and Annee get all butt hurt and go off on tangents because your logic was called into question.

And if you disagree with my statement of the organ transplants, tell me how it is incorrect? But remember, it is an organ transfer being compared to an organ transfer.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

But when asked if giving a human a pig valve for their heart makes them a pig, you and Annee get all butt hurt and go off on tangents because your logic was called into question.

And if you disagree with my statement of the organ transplants, tell me how it is incorrect? But remember, it is an organ transfer being compared to an organ transfer.

All of the above are your tangents not ours.

Again, what is my ideology and agenda?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You think simply dressing as, acting like, and looking like a woman make you one.

You are incorrect for that thought

You are still not answering the question.

What about my comparison is incorrect?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Information, knowledge, staying informed.

link   

You think simply dressing as, acting like, and looking like a woman make you one.

First answer my question.

link   

Already did, but surprise surprise, you ignored it

Gotta read before you can respond, give it another try

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Information, knowledge, staying informed.

Bingo you win a medal for interpretation and comprehension accuracy.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

No mindset here, asking a simple question that nobody has answered because the answer would go against their ideology.

It is NOT an all or nothing in transitioning and this is what you fail to understand.

There is no transitioning.
Transgenderism is a debunked ideology.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

First answer my question.

You may try yourself when saying sex isn't binary.
Can you answer the question apart from women and men what are the other biological sexes.

Don't get started with 'variances'. There are no variances. There is only chromosomal variation or abnormalities such as XXY - known as Klinefelter Syndrome.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

That's an incredible proposition never seen before.
Giving a man a uterus and with the right chemistry, given that transwomen have different hormonal levels and brains according to this superb science, this will result in transforming the transwoman into a real woman!

Nobel Prize stuff...

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join