It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hunter guilty of a gun charge or is that unconstitutional?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

“First of all, this is the completely crazy person,” Poroshenko began. “This is something wrong with him.”

“Second,” the nonnative English speaker continued, “there is no one single word of truth. And third, I hate the idea to make any comments and to make any intervention in the American election.”

He asked that Kilmeade “not use such person like Shokin to undermine the trust between bipartisan support and Ukraine.” “He’s not your friend?” Kilmeade asked. “I don’t see him — maybe four years or something,” Poroshenko replied. “At all. And I hate the idea to have him because he play very dirty game, unfortunately.”

“Okay, so that is not true,” Kilmeade continued. “He didn’t get fired because of Joe Biden.” Poroshenko confirmed that he did not, saying that Shokin was fired “for his own statement.”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

They won’t care, tho.

Link

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

So we are to not trust our lying eyes with Biden speaking at the CFR.

Then we are to believe that the fact that Burisma never got held to justice, that somehow the firing of Shokin fixed it.

Two things, either the posters lack all critical thinking of very obvious information and evidence and parrot their favorite talking points.

Or.

You must double down on the nonsense in fear of being wrong.

Could be both I suppose.

To clarify, these people would have you believe in a clear and obvious delusion versus all the evidence pointing to the Bidens being corrupt.....a 50 year politician.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

“First of all, this is the completely crazy person,” Poroshenko began. “This is something wrong with him.”

“Second,” the nonnative English speaker continued, “there is no one single word of truth. And third, I hate the idea to make any comments and to make any intervention in the American election.”

He asked that Kilmeade “not use such person like Shokin to undermine the trust between bipartisan support and Ukraine.” “He’s not your friend?” Kilmeade asked. “I don’t see him — maybe four years or something,” Poroshenko replied. “At all. And I hate the idea to have him because he play very dirty game, unfortunately.”

“Okay, so that is not true,” Kilmeade continued. “He didn’t get fired because of Joe Biden.” Poroshenko confirmed that he did not, saying that Shokin was fired “for his own statement.”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

They won’t care, tho.

Link

so Joe Biden was lying, again. And you won't care.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join