It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bidenomics vs MAGAnomics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

"For all the time they spend attacking me and my plan ... they never talk about what they want to do," Biden said. "Their plan - MAGAnomics - is more extreme than anything Americans have seen before."

The White House will spend "much of this fall" season criticizing Republican fiscal plans, which it is calling "MAGAnomics." The term was used by former President Donald Trump's budget director Mick Mulvaney to describe Trump's "Make America Great Again" strategy of corporate tax cuts and slashing regulations.

Biden, a Democrat, is running for reelection in 2024. Trump is the front-runner for the Republican nomination. An extended government shutdown or sharp spending cuts could slow U.S. growth ahead of campaign season.

Biden has introduced "Bidenomics," a plan to restructure the U.S. economy by investing in infrastructure, green energy and manufacturing, while pushing companies to share more profits with workers, consumers and the government.

www.msn.com...

Not listed but Biden has also threatened to veto the 30% pay increase to servicemen and women.

Not sure about anyone else, but I made more, saved more, had more, ate more steak, bought more gas, had cheaper groceries under Trump.

Biden has made life miserable for millions.

Now if you're doing better under the Biden regime, then good for you!

But I'd rather have MAGAnomics.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I was able to switch jobs twice for more pay/benefits. I was able to drop 1.5 percentage points off of my mortgage. That money saved went directly into my retirement.

Now, no budget for retirement as food/gas/utilites ate that up and more.

I'm not sure what's being built back nor what makes it better.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Due to the industry I own a business in (tourism), I’ve lost over $500,000 in the first 32 months of Biden being in office.

Oh, and I forgot to add, I just rented a home for $4150 a month. You know, the same home that would have rented for $1700 three years ago. And it took me 5 months to find that inflated POS home for an astronomical price.

F##k Bideneconomics!!!
edit on 14-9-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

(post by BernnieJGato removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Biden has made life miserable for millions.

This seems intentional.

From the interest rate hikes, inflation,
Democrats reckless spending, real wages are down.

"Bidenomics" = Biden doesn't care!

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Yup, I can only afford beef from the clearance section that needs to be eaten or frozen within a day or so.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Maganomics was the most extreme plan Americans have
ever seen benefit Americans and America. Maganomics
bird dogs at the extreme potential this country and it's
people truly possess. Maganomics showcased the extreme
corruption that cripples our potential as the greatest country
in the world. Simply by vacating it for four years.
edit on 14-9-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I had a conversation today in a waiting room with a security guard whom I talked to many times at this place.
Some other guy decided to get into our conversation and tried to say Trump was bad cause during the beginning of Covid Trump refused to cut off China and the borders. I looked him right in the eyes and asked him where got this information. Knowing all to well where. He said from the news. I then just laughed at him.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I can only afford beef from the clearance section that needs to be eaten or frozen within a day or so.

I thought I was the only one that did that.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

If Biden hadn't stolen Trump's 2nd term I would be one year away from retirement right now. My industry was booming and my stock portfolio was reaching record numbers.
Now I'm lucky to have a break-even month and my stocks are in the sh!tter.

81 Million votes? That's only possible if it was 81 million of these guys

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Would that be the MAGAnomics that was characterized by record levels of reckless spending, even before the the pandemic, that led to the current inflation? Inflation, I might add, that has only been reined in by Dem policy.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

Would that be the MAGAnomics that was characterized by record levels of reckless spending, even before the the pandemic, that led to the current inflation? Inflation, I might add, that has only been reined in by Dem policy.

Umm, hate to be that guy but...

August Infltion Spikes..

j/k, I love being that guy.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

This isn’t the short story fiction thread

FYI

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I honestly don't remember much of what was different with Trump. I remember the tax thing was a let down, and I lost my full healthcare benefits, which pissed me off.

I actually treaded water with Obama, and lost slightly under Trump.

Obama took away the pension account in exchange for better Healthcare.

Trump took away the health plan and the company never reestablished the pension account. Trump saved my employer money, but they kept it. Never trickled down. And that was a DoD contractor.

I'll give Biden benefit of doubt on supply chain, inflation, and everything caused by excessive lockdown spending and war. He could takes the blame for everything energy related, but I prefer to blame Sempra and the State of California.

And that's why this is a grain of salt to the president in charge.

Economists favor this statement:

Since World War II, the United States economy has performed better on average under the administration of Democratic presidents than Republican presidents.

It's just a continuum of trying not to run it off a cliff.
Reagan hit a cuthroat 80's Japanese asset orgy tech boom. That worked until Black Friday.

Bush Sr. tried to continue the 28% bracket quo, but gave in to economic advisors and raised it 3%, which caused him to lose to Clinton, who basically continued Bush era policy and like Reagan, capitalized on a tech boom.

Clinton raised taxes further. W Bush inherited Clinton's tech bubble, 9/11 eceonony, cut taxes slightly, but messed up encouraging sub prime loans. Which was a Clinton era policy from 1995.

Then Obama inherited a recession from a Clinton era policy that backfired under Bush, and raised taxes to 39%, the highest rate since Reagan. But that started a bull economy that set records in longevity and lasted through Trump, all the way until China's World Takeover Virus caused that bull market to freefall after 132 months and 400% S&P return.

A few crashes in few uncertain weeks. Huge by total losses, but the market rebounded for 21 more months until covid spending finally caught up in January 2022.

I actually blame China and Russia more. The president, any president, is just the whipping boy for grievance when the continuous cycling and dynamic global economy turns.

Biden sure hasn't made it any better, with inflation and energy costs anyway. But I'm guessing he'd take a bribe from Sempra before he'd go after them, so long as green energy something.
edit on 14-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You really believe this BS you post?

You can try to prop up the Biden dumpster fire all you want but everyone knows it’s bullsh!t.

Even Liberals had a better life under Trump but the fragile, weak minded clowns couldn’t take him Tweeting at 3AM.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

Yes as filed under beliefs perpetuated by hate, found only in the twilight zone.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

that's what every administration says when their plan falls to sh@@, it was the last guys fault.
you go on and keep believing that.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Both their economic policies are trash.

But I guess it was better under Trump… printing trillions will make for a good time, till it’s not. Now is the not.

Love how we all absolutely crucified Obama for similar policies but it’s OK now because he told of the libs.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Both their economic policies are trash.

But I guess it was better under Trump… printing trillions will make for a good time, till it’s not. Now is the not.

Love how we all absolutely crucified Obama for similar policies but it’s OK now because he told of the libs.

Oh Christ, we get it, you hate Trump.

As long as the MAGAnomics follow another candidate, without the spending (if you read the OP it talks about reduced spending) would you be happy with that?

*eye roll*

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join