It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service Agent Who Was With JFK Raises new Questions About Assassination

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Click on the link and read the whole article. It's interesting. Basically, this Secret Service eyewitness has been saying since the assassination that he moved one of the bullets in JFKs car, so the Warren Commission got it wrong when they said there was a single shooter. (which we all kinda know anyways but this information solidifies that belief)

Secret Service agent who was with JFK raises new questions about assassination

From there, Landis’ account differs from the government’s official findings: In the ensuing chaos, he claims he picked up a bullet that was lodged in the back seat of the car where Kennedy had been sitting and placed it on the president’s hospital stretcher for investigators.

The 6.5 mm bullet, which had long been thought to have been found on the stretcher of Texas Gov.John Connally after it fell from a wound in his thigh.

Dubbed “the magic bullet,” The Warren Commission concluded that the shot, fired by lone gunman Lee Harvey Oswald, had incredibly passed through Kennedy’s throat from the rear, then hit Connally’s right shoulder, then somehow also wounded his back, chest, wrist and thigh.

The report found that one of the shots missed the motorcade, another was the “magic bullet,” and the final shot fatally struck Kennedy in the head.

Landis placed the bullet on Kennedy’s stretcher at the hospital, but now believes at some point the bullet shuffled from the president’s to the governor’s stretchers while they were pushed together, he told The Times.

The Warren Commission ruled out the bullet coming from the president’s stretcher.

[snip] “If what he says is true, which I tend to believe, it is likely to reopen the question of a second shooter, if not even more,” Robenalt told The Times. “If the bullet we know as the magic or pristine bullet stopped in President Kennedy’s back, it means that the central thesis of the Warren Report, the single-bullet theory, is wrong.”

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You can clearly see from the Zapruda footage (not sure how it’s spelt) that JFK is shot from the front as his head and body slams backwards upon impact, before slumping forwards…

Anyone who has looked even slightly into this knows Oswald was a patsy and the CIA teamed up with the Mafia in the assassination. America has been rotten at the core ever since, it’s not alone in that assessment however, there is a global criminal network pulling the strings in world affairs.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

You can clearly see from the Zapruda footage (not sure how it’s spelt) that JFK is shot from the front as his head and body slams backwards upon impact, before slumping forwards…

Anyone who has looked even slightly into this knows Oswald was a patsy and the CIA teamed up with the Mafia in the assassination. America has been rotten at the core ever since, it’s not alone in that assessment however, there is a global criminal network pulling the strings in world affairs.

Those of us back then remember the whole thing. All in black and white too.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I've never thought about this before but, was the "pristine" bullet every matched ballistically with Oswald's rifle?

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This is a great find. You know what I always have wondered and I have never been able to verify. Was President Kennedy wearing his back brace that day in Dallas? If so , would it have kept his body upright a little longer after the first shot and kept him from slumping down in the limousine making other shots harder to make???a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
His head was detonated by some devices, It exploded. They keep us looking for magic bullets and second shooters. Our eyes always looking out side the car and the people nearest to him. What did Jackie grab off the trunk of the car, detonator?.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

What you're seeing is his entire body stiffen due to the traumatic injury to the brain, it has nothing to do with the direction he was shot from.

Also, Governor Connelly's seat was lowered and tilted to the right to allow the crowds a better look at the president.

When you know this fact you realize there's no "magic bullet".

JFK was killed by Oswald alone.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
What did Jackie grab off the trunk of the car, detonator?.

From what I read, she grabbed part of his skull that shattered off.
In the frenzy of the moment, she said she was going to put it back on.
I read that somewhere long ago.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

What you're seeing is his entire body stiffen due to the traumatic injury to the brain, it has nothing to do with the direction he was shot from.

Also, Governor Connelly's seat was lowered and tilted to the right to allow the crowds a better look at the president.

LoL. It's so obvious this has been talked about for decades.

Look there is something to it

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

he claims he picked up a bullet that was lodged in the back seat of the car where Kennedy had been sitting and placed it on the president’s hospital stretcher for investigators.

Put it on the stretcher at the hospital?
That seems asenine, put the bullet on the stretcher...doen't anyone else think that is an odd thing to do?
Why would he put the bullet on the stretcher?
Words can't describe how stupid that sounds.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Put it on the stretcher at the hospital?
That seems asenine, put the bullet on the stretcher...doen't anyone else think that is an odd thing to do?
Why would he put the bullet on the stretcher?
Words can't describe how stupid that sounds.

He was Secret Service, not a police forensic investigator. He saw a loose piece of forensic evidence and put it where he thought the investigators would find it. So yeah, I can see him doing it because he didn't know any better.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

THAT is quite the sausage, Dear King.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

What did Jackie grab off the trunk of the car, detonator?.

From what I read, she grabbed part of his skull that shattered off.
In the frenzy of the moment, she said she was going to put it back on.
I read that somewhere long ago.

What type of bullet can explode a head and launch skull fragments.
She moved more like an agent trained for crisis and less like a cute little woman in a cute little pink outfit.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

He saw a loose piece of forensic evidence and put it where he thought the investigators would find it.

Nothing personal but that reply is weak. So the president is assasinated and a member of the presidential secret service detail finds a bullet lodged the the seat where the president was sitting and after retrieving it he thinks, hmm "let me put this on the stretcher where the president is lying lifeless and the investigators will find it."
Are you kidding me?
He would document where he found it and preserve the evidence not just place it on the stretcher. He may not be a forensic investigator but he would certainly know better. After he placed it on the stretcher where did he go? Home, or back to the office? Did the Warren commision know about this bullet?

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Nothing personal but that reply is weak.

Well .. you can think that if you like. But that's what I think ... he was Secret Service and not trained in forensic investigations. In the frenzy of the moment he found a bullet and picked it up putting it where he thought people would find it. I can see it. You can't. That's fine.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

She moved more like an agent trained for crisis and less like a cute little woman in a cute little pink outfit.

Well ... it WAS a crisis. She looked like a wife freaking out to me.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

So this kills the 'magic bullet' theory that the Warren Commission settled on. Interesting. They can't account for the number of shots fired without the 'magic bullet' so what will be the answer to that mystery?

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Bump

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Kennedy told the pope to pound sand and that he would uphold the constitution.... The Catholic intelligence agency(as catholic media calls the CIA as they have always run the organization... google it, its a thing) was the one who killed Kennedy(Ask Robbert Kennedy jr. he knows the CIA did it).

After Kennedy was assassinated by the CIA, The limo was driven in the dead of night to Superior Chevrolet on spring grove ave. in Cincinnati and repaired, all damaged body panels were destroyed and NO investigation was done on the limo before the repairs were made..... This chevy dealership was down the street from my house, and the men who did the repairs NEVER talked... I most likely even served these traitors communion as they would have been in my parish.(Cincinnati is a very catholic city and northside, where the car was repaired, was 99.7% catholic).

people don't realize kennedy was going to destroy the CIA which was the one foothold the catholic church had in the 1960's in overthrowing our country.... I heard all about this plan as an alter boy when i was around 8, and looking at who stole the 2020 election, I'd say the overthrow of America and our constitution is almost complete.

DO NOT forget, the pope is a king, not just a religious leader.... He believes he is divinely appointed to be king over all the earth(thats what the triple crown means!) and all governments NOT under his control are not legitimate.

edit on 10-9-2023 by teddyvetter because: spelling

edit on 10-9-2023 by teddyvetter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Because no way is the world anything but what you believe? lol

How many like this are left? Maybe 12

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join