It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Life Of Grays

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Ive not been hypnotised, so have no direct experience of the process, yet have had to deal with people who have suffered traumas. Plus my own encounters that can leave one with PTSD.

I was thinking from the hypnotist's perspective, the hypnotist who is asked to investigate a case.

Let's say the case has missing time as a part of an encounter. Let's also say the encounter was obviously traumatic for the person. Let's say the person is middle aged.

Trauma always scares us and we don't want to remember the event. The subconscious will avoid going there.

The person has the childhood medical intervention as a trauma as you describe.

That is two separate traumas. Throw in another terrible event at school age, and that is three.

Which trauma is the encounter?

The medical intervention at the youngest age fits the abduction scenario but is not the missing time.

That is just my way of investigative thinking, how I would approach it. I would want to be sure I found the correct memory set.

Problem is the hypnotist is up against the subconscious who does not want to relive painful memories.

edit on 2America/Chicago222023b20230523th by NewNobodySpecial268 because: typo

ETA: There is a book on the pitfalls of hypnotic regression entitled: The Grays Have Been Framed. I thought it a wonderful title.

edit on 2America/Chicago222023b20230523th by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added ETA

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

You're welcome KKLOCO.

So the Grays are terrestrial, yet inter dimensional, if I’m following correctly?

"Terrestrial" as from here? Apparently so, even they say so. But one must be careful to not over generalise and say "all of them" in absolute terms.

I think it will be eventually found that the grays 'grew up here'.

I cant say anything much about the "dimensions". I cant think in quantum terms, the maths is beyond me.

However, I do have a home grown similar method of "dimensions" that works well enough for me to navigate.

Length X width X height to give the three spacial dimensions of 3D.

Now add inside X outside as two more spacial dimensions to give 5D. A soccer ball for example.

That is how I find these things such as the CE5 location.

The CE5 location is a 5D object. A sphere 100m in diameter with an inside and an outside.

If I did not think in 5D, I would not have found the CE5 closed space. That is what a sphere is, a closed space.

Let's add motion (time) to give 6D.

So maybe interdimensional?

This has been where my research has taken me as well. I’ve also heard that they are possibly guardians of the astral realms, or that’s here they reside.

My thoughts as well. The gray with flower form I reckon is astral, the lavender colour suggests that strongly to me.

Though once again I would suggest not all grays are astral. Some are much closer to being physical, if not physical. A difficult thing to say for sure.

I like your night time visitor, that one seems considerate, and probably not the first time it was there knowing them.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

'day darkbake.

Yeah, the demon label is something I would like to see disappear. It scares people.

The bees, wasps and ants have a 60 million year head start over humans when it comes to developing the psycho-spiritual side of mind. Diversity too.

Homo sapiens has been around for just 200,000 years. According to the achedemics.

I am not sure if they are exactly bees... but they certainly think and act very similar. And I agree that they could be native to this planet, not extra-terrestrial, and I doubt they are demons.

I think the "insectoids" of UFO lore deserve some attention.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Thanks, and I read your words to her.

Im a fine arts major in my second time at college, now retired from IT. Tell your daughter my 'sort of trained' eye is saying, keep drawing, keep painting, keep taking photos, do sculpture, ceramics, photoshop (its a required skill now), try it all. And to not forget the Art History requirements in school. They will only help her develop her own POV. She has great vision!

Her visual art has taken a backseat to creative writing and she is doing her own interactive visual novel. In November she'll publish her novel on 'Inkit'. SciFi / horror genre.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

I don't know what other trauma you mean. Maybe the person has only one medical intervension trauma but only discovers this under hypnosis as an abduction experience of being paralized on a table with bright light and masked doctors / nurses. Only one trauma... That trauma.

Sometimes people have PTSD and don't know why so hypnosis is a valuable tool. But it is also used to quit smoking.
edit on 9/6/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

In Art there are no backseats. Its all wide open and all beneficial to the artists expression. you are a creative writer too, so its easy to see where she gets it from! Visual arts tell a story. combined with words and you have a graphic novel! Please let us know when her story is finished. I will check it out for sure. how old is she BTW?

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Trauma is home grown knowledge with me, as with most things. Most of my focus on trsuma has been memory related in the deceased and how it affects the afterlife. What I will do this evening is put together a brief outline.

My daughter is 30-ish, and I will let you know when she is teady.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   

You're right CoyoteAngels, and I was over thinking.

Just having that childhood memory can account for the 'medical procedure' attributed to the grays.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Simple thinking.

Why do greys employ trauma and memory interference in contact scenarios, the CE5?

One said to me: "It is kinder that way."

I have pondered that answer for a long time. Why hide what happens in the CE5? Well if what was communicated conflicted with our cultural norms the knowledge would be dangerous.

* In muslim society, contradicting the koran is not tolerated.

* In christian society 300 years ago, contradicting the church might get you tortured and burned at the stake.

* In todays western society contradictions could leed to medication and psychiatric care.

The kindness is to protect the contactee from everyone else. Stray too far from what is socially acceptable, and there will be problems. So put the knowledge in the subconscious where it can grow unnoticed for the most part.

Let us also keep in mind that Homo sapiens has been here for only 200,000 years, homonids about 8 million years.

Bees, wasps and ants well over 60 million.

The age of reptiles lasted 200 million years.

Get the idea? Humans are very young and recent in comparison.

So what makes humans special? One might say the building of civilisations.

Why do grays have only four fingers? Have you ever wondered?

They obvious answer is grays do not have opposable thumbs. That is a very important difference.

Opposable thumbs allows the making and use of tools. Tools are needed to build civilisations, so it is said.

As any Buddhist will tell you, one does not need town halls, unversities, cathedrals and temples to reach the spiritual heights of knowledge and transcend the physical world.

Nor does one need opposable thumbs.

Every living thing who has existed on the earth has had plenty of time for psycho-spiritual evolution. The reptiles and insects for example, all of nature has.

Many reports of UFOs say the ships are alive, and yes they are. The ships were not built in a factory using tools. They were grown. That is exactly what one would expect from highly intellegent thumbless engineers who do not have tools.

My educated guess is,'The Phenomenon', as it is called, is what has come before us here on planet earth. One might say 'The Phenomenon' grew up here and is looking at us from the heights.

That grays and their ships are engineered home grown tools as avatars for intellegences should not be a surprise. How else do they bridge the gap between the intangiable and the tangible.

CE5 experiences can be dangerous things. Simply because one realises this is not a human centric world and it is only the humans who think it is.
edit on 4America/Chicago442023b20230723th by NewNobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   
To sum up what I have discovered, one might simply say;

In the CE5 experience, it is not the aliens who are dangerous, where the danger lays is your fellow man.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Fascinating account and I think you are on to something about the psychology of the (E)BE. Humans do not really understand hive or collective programing and how that plays out in an advanced intelligence.

The problem is there are many other species interacting besides the Grays. Furthermore, if the If the Grays have been here for the eons , they were genetically engineered from another species or replicated EBE from somewhere else.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

Well this is it; understanding the "psychology" of other configurations of mind, and how to find the common ground to foster understanding.

[quote

The problem is there are many other species interacting besides the Grays. Furthermore, if the If the Grays have been here for the eons , they were genetically engineered from another species or replicated EBE from somewhere else.

Well, yes there are other "species" out there, yet one can really only work with the one that is in front of you at the time.

The grey I call Wednesday Adamms is like an avatar in that what one saw was engineered for a purpose, and inhabited by more than just one consciousness. She made no secret of that. The confirmation of the internal animating consciousnesses being "of insect origin" (bees) came one day when I got a 'look' inside the avatar. Though at the time I did not give it much thought.

With time and more study one might refine the definition of "gray" to simply be "avatar" and disregard the "ensouling" consciousness'. Yet the ensouling consciousness is more important.

"Melissa" is a case of 'what you see is what you get'.

Dragonflys are very different minds for example. Where bees are community hives, dragonflys are solitary predators.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewNobodySpecial268

So really, the idea that the grays are demons is simply not true. The grays are first of all highly evolved insect life akin to the fae, fairies and other classical Beings of of the so-called "mythologies" and the spirit life of the earth.

In conclusion I will simply say: When doing these things one needs to be prepared. To my mind, the most important of which is to leave all of one's cultural influences and preconceptions behind. One should also expect that what is there knows a lot about you, and you know nothing of it. Nor should one have any preconception of what is about to occur. Otherwise one will panic when things do not go as expected, and they generally will.

I hope this gives the reader some food for contemplation, and maybe the realisation that the ordinarily unseen world is very close to the physical. So close it can reach out and touch us. The Phenomenon is not something "out there", we actually have our being and live within it. Perhaps we have simply forgotten - our logic and intellect blinds us to what is right in front of us.

From my significant research, and personal experiences, these points are spot on.

The part that goes along with those comments, that I didn’t fully appreciate before, is how hard disciplining yourself to overcome more-less biological instinct/reflex is. It’s almost as though it can only be overcome by operating from a place of logical peace.

Fanatics posts, OP!

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Why thankyou : )

Aye, the self discipline is hardest I find.

And nothing beats having personal experience. Beats book learning every time.

Once we get our sea-legs, it can become the most wonderful of advenrures.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   

In reading the OP again, I have a few additional thoughts to contribute.

Networked mind vs. fluid mind. This is very interesting. It makes me think that we then are a conduit of sorts.

“We are one” is really “can I come in”, if I understand you properly? Brilliant comment. It’s seems they need to gain access to a fluid mind. Why? What’s the necessity?

My personal experience is in one of my better meditative states my mind showed me what I can, using the example in this OP, say was a “hive mind” of sorts. There were individuals but they all had access to what I’ll call a massive hard drive - and they can access it for data, to communicate, all kinds of things. So while that one piece of the hive still was it’s own being, it was simultaneously connected to the hive.

This must be what you mean by being able to turn on and off. Makes sense.

But the … When you say “they know a lot about you”, does that mean because you agreed to be one? Thus they have more-less bonded with you and can see your fluid mind and it’s experiences, if you can’t tap into the “hive mind” at will?

Now I have many questions from questions.

For those of us who have experienced this, this thread puts together some of the missing pieces. But why any one individual? Are these beings attached to everyone but just about no one is aware of it? How do they select people? Why do they select certain people?

Is our inner dialogue actually a dialogue? Or is it data aggregation that translates a fluid mind into a format that can be used by the hive mind, to grow the hive mind in both experiences and awareness, to what end? Is there even and end?

Perhaps that is their dependence on us. Like bees, at some point the hive mind stops growing without new inputs. Bees travel 1-2 miles from their hive. They will no nothing of this world beyond those 2 miles. There are only so many experiences for them to have. The hive is limited to the resources of the area. It cannot grow further. If the grays did not have us, then they would lose access to the fluid mind - which is what brings them many new inputs to improve the collective hive mind. Inputs that wouldn’t be able to happen if the hive mind wasn’t having new experiences.

Fascinating.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

We're on the same page. A slightly different interpretation being all.

“We are one” is really “can I come in”, if I understand you properly? Brilliant comment. It’s seems they need to gain access to a fluid mind. Why? What’s the necessity?

Yeah, an invitation. One which newagers might take literally.

Well, over the following year or so we did a lot of RV'ing and psychic things at a distance. Things that interested them, and also me.

So that tells me that their network / hive mind has limitations of access to other minds and networks. A human can do things, and see things they cannot is my observatuon.

But the … When you say “they know a lot about you”, does that mean because you agreed to be one? Thus they have more-less bonded with you and can see your fluid mind and it’s experiences, if you can’t tap into the “hive mind” at will?

In context that is my general advice when going into an encounter. One needs to take into account that they probably have done their research. Which translates into; don't nake any sudden moves.

I have had some who prowl on the edge of awareness for days before ambushing me in the garden. All one could do is have patience and find out what they wanted. Then resolve it.

With Wednesday we became friends over time. I let her "see through my eyes" while "RV'ing".

For those of us who have experienced this, this thread puts together some of the missing pieces. But why any one individual? Are these beings attached to everyone but just about no one is aware of it? How do they select people? Why do they select certain people?

I think that is what we all want; to put the pieces of the puzzel together so we can understand. Not knowing really sucks.

I dunno the why for everyone, but in my case they saw someone with psychic potential is my guess from what has happened

Is our inner dialogue actually a dialogue? Or is it data aggregation that translates a fluid mind into a format that can be used by the hive mind, to grow the hive mind in both experiences and awareness, to what end? Is there even and end?

I dont know : )

Perhaps that is their dependence on us. Like bees, at some point the hive mind stops growing without new inputs. Bees travel 1-2 miles from their hive. They will no nothing of this world beyond those 2 miles. There are only so many experiences for them to have. The hive is limited to the resources of the area. It cannot grow further. If the grays did not have us, then they would lose access to the fluid mind - which is what brings them many new inputs to improve the collective hive mind. Inputs that wouldn’t be able to happen if the hive mind wasn’t having new experiences.

My actual opinion on this is that they are a part of Nature, as are we. But in the quest for independance, or separation, we have forgotten our place.

Add in modern technology and we become a threat to everything that shares this world with us.

The "gray avatar" might simply be a bridge between very different consciousnesses. Ours and theirs.

edit on 3America/Chicago332023b20231323th by NewNobodySpecial268 because: bbcode

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Let's coin a phrase, a definition if you will. It might help make sense of the 'UFO and alien' subject.

I am talking specifically about the grays here. It seems that everyone wants to use the "alien" label for the grays, so we can keep it if we want to.

Domestic "aliens" (grays) where "domestic" refers to originating from earth.

This implies that there may exist non-domestic aliens.

Therefore "extra-terrestrial" equals "non-domestic".

What I am doing here is to intellectually separate the "grays" from the "extra-terrestrials".

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   

'Separation' is a useful concept.

Overwhelming amount of assumptions 'out there' about the Others.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Oh yeah, so many assunptions. I guess one might say this little thread is my contribution to what is not an "alien".

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm not the first to see the correspondances between the modern gray alien and the Beings of folk lore. So let's expand further on the concept of the grays having a home grown terrestrial, or rather supernatural origin.

Auther Joshua Cutchin wrote; Thieves In The Night - A Brief History Of Supernatural Child Abductions It is available in the book stores.

Here is the cover of my own copy, so I doubt there are any copyright transgressions.

(Image source: me. Cover of Thieves In The Night - A Brief History Of Supernatural Child Abductions by Joshua Cutchin shows a classical faun at the doorway of a child's bedroom on the front, and a modern gray on the reverse.)

The cover of the book is quite the illustration.

Here Cutchin brings together the correspondances between the encounters of the fairy lore and the modern encounters with the grays. Rather well researched in my opinion. Well worth a read.

Another book that touches on the subject is by author Michael J Roads and is entitled Talking With Nature. Also available online.

Here Nature begins to talk one day with the author. It has been quite a few years since I read this book. Roads speaks of the grays and time travel in one of the two books he wrote. It is quite the wonderful read and introduces the possibility that Nature is intellegent and communicative and one does not need special talents, rather an open mind.

To quote from the Amazon publicity blurb:

"It concerns me that the human race has allowed separation from Nature to become established as accepted reality. Hence, man and Nature, rather than man of Nature. . . "

Source: Amazon

That simple sentence illustrates clearly my own view that we are not dealing with aliens from outer space, but rather something very much closer to our own world.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join