It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read these articles and tell me they are different from what the Nazis did

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: malte85

Being forced into a vax you don't want and locked up at 85, she wont last until 2024. It's a death sentence.

I don't see a difference. I see the slippery slope getting more slippery and sliding faster.

And made all the more slippery by generations of people who were taught about the horrors of the holocaust and made the mistake of thinking it so rare, it could never happen again and that any cross reference to the slippery slope is a vile affront to those who suffered the original onslaught of evil, whose trophy for suffering must always hold the highest place.

Much like we have memorial day slogans of Never Forget, Never Again, the War to End All Wars etc.... and the shaming of those who try to point out that its still happening, facilitated by the same propaganda machine running both sides.

People suffered yes, but the slogans, censorship and shunning are to prevent lateral thinking and connection of past to future.

Editing to add... I firmly believe those who died in the holocaust or suffered through it, would want us to see the connections before its too late. They would want us to shake each other awake and not allow ourselves to be divided. And it doesnt matter if the covid bs doesnt turn out as bad as the holocaust, its not a competition... its about the way its implemented with rights being lost slowly and we dont know where it will stop. That should raise alarms.

Long term mental institutionalization of the elderly for not wanting a dubious shot should make us stand together for individual rights, not brag that we got our shots, go us, pat self on back, do it for the team... etc. If we dont uphold rights it will eventually trickle down to every single one of us.
edit on 28-8-2023 by igloo because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2023 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
any reply to: igloo

People think of evil as something that exists without 'infrastructure'. Its not just wickedness on an individual basis. Principalities are built, same as great nations. Nature abhors a vacuum, if corruption-free good is not built, evil sets in. .
edit on 8/28/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

People think of evil as something that exists without 'infrastructure'. Its not just wickedness on an individual basis. Principalities are built, same as great nations. Nature abhors a vacuum, if corruption-free good is not built, evil sets in. .

I totally agree. I used to doubt evil existed as an absolute but was rather a form of perception. Was so wrong. It is absolutely built into the infrastructure of our current system and will continue on its merry way without opposition to shift the balance.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I didn't click any links, but are millions of people being rounded up, tortured, and executed because of their heritage? No?

Then it's way different than what the Nazis did.

You don’t get to the end without following the steps… see how that works… 🤨

Yes, yes, because that's precisely what the Nazis did...round people up and force them to get life-saving vaccines. My gods, isn't it time to stop comparing anything we don't like to literally the worst group of humans ?

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stonewaller

I didn't click any links, but are millions of people being rounded up, tortured, and executed because of their heritage? No?

Yes, yes, because that's precisely what the Nazis did...round people up and force them to get life-saving vaccines. My gods, isn't it time to stop comparing anything we don't like to literally the worst group of humans ?

It appears that your knowledge of what is really known about the vaccine now, is very poor.
“Life Saving” lol. You don’t do science when it stops supporting your agenda, do you ?

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Once it's endemic, it takes an act of Allah/Yahweh/Buddah/Source to rid us of the pestilence. We can't do it without help.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Life saving vaccine lol. Tell that to the people who had perfect health and then died from cardiac arrest not long after getting these safe and effective vaccines. God I do wonder if I’m on the right forum here sometimes. Thought ATS was suppose to be people that are awake to these things?

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

I totally agree. I used to doubt evil existed as an absolute but was rather a form of perception. Was so wrong. It is absolutely built into the infrastructure of our current system and will continue on its merry way without opposition to shift the balance.

The left loves to say “hawhawhaw he said evil exists”

I guess that would be my catchphrase too if I was pushing:
Post birth abortion
Child grooming and mutilation
Minor attracted persons’ rights
Encouraging sick retarded people to change their gender now and then
Encourage the same poor imbeciles to rage and wreck everything if they don’t get their way
Encourage small children to do the same

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
As far as the topic concerned. Nobody should be forced to get anything and it’s their decision, not the government and not any authority. #ing ridiculous to survive the Holocaust and then have people that do that to her.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Techno92LFC
Life saving vaccine lol. Tell that to the people who had perfect health and then died from cardiac arrest not long after getting these safe and effective vaccines. God I do wonder if I’m on the right forum here sometimes. Thought ATS was suppose to be people that are awake to these things?

The left aren’t awake, they’re woke. Woke rhymes with dopes and mopes. And means “agree with nothing logical, rational, or adult”.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Dachau was filled with political prisoners before the Nazis got serious about mass murder.

Road to Hades is paved with "good" intentions.
This

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

LOL you know nothing. Nazis were notorious for sadistic medical experiments, including 'vaccines' for children

Video

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Who were you talking to? I'm sure I never said it my post ? The opposite. I quote 'vaccines' as it's not a 'vaccine' , but experimental gene-therapy , at best.

Edit : I see now , you were talking to Stonewaller.
edit on 28-8-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: malte85
a reply to: ancientlight

the difference: the lady was neither gassed nor murdered in any other cruel way. it is quite dishonorable to use such a story for some moronic ideology. or is anyone here really interested in the fate of this woman? anyway, what became of the story?

Lol, you’ll say anything to excuse leftist authoritarianism and dictators.
If anything, the actions against this old lady are pure Mengele. Forced experiments on people, and gross abuse of various medical systems.
It just seems that the Germans are always ready for one more reich, one more pogrom, one more holocaust. They’re getting it going real nice like recently. Gonna ban the opposition party.

sorry but that is just nonsense. i live in germany and we have learned from the past, at least about 90 percent of us. unfortunately there are right-wing radicals everywhere in the world - in germany it is a crime to pay homage to hitler and to deny the holocaust.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

So if you’re not gassing people to death then you can’t be a Nazi ? I forgot you’re a nazi historian

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: malte85

Yeah, denial of the holocaust is 'thought crime'. Why am I not surprised that Germany might make free thoughts and ideas illegal?

To an American, this seems like the blind outlawing those with the inability to see.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Hahahahahahwhahshshs

The people who took the jab are the ones who keep getting it , forcing people to take an emergency use drug is not safe because it hasn’t been tested. Are you 12 years old or something and just ignorant or what ?

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Such people are like cells that have become resistant to insulin. The truth is all around them, some is awful and staring them right in the face but they will deny admission.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopthebull

Did I miss some part of history where anti-vaxxers were genocided?

It's not happening now, it won't ever happen, and anti-vaxxers are still dumb.

Being afraid of needles does not make you a victim, and it's really sad to see you all compare yourselves to millions of people who were exterminated because they were born of a particular race.

You are not a victim. Stop.
edit on 28-8-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

a reply to: ancientlight

the difference: the lady was neither gassed nor murdered in any other cruel way. it is quite dishonorable to use such a story for some moronic ideology. or is anyone here really interested in the fate of this woman? anyway, what became of the story?

Lol, you’ll say anything to excuse leftist authoritarianism and dictators.
If anything, the actions against this old lady are pure Mengele. Forced experiments on people, and gross abuse of various medical systems.
It just seems that the Germans are always ready for one more reich, one more pogrom, one more holocaust. They’re getting it going real nice like recently. Gonna ban the opposition party.

sorry but that is just nonsense. i live in germany and we have learned from the past, at least about 90 percent of us. unfortunately there are right-wing radicals everywhere in the world - in germany it is a crime to pay homage to hitler and to deny the holocaust.

Lol…. Admits that it’s a crime in Germany to think or say something…. Thinks this proves they’re not authoritarian. Good God.
Blames the conservatives for causing the country to ban their political party.
The abuser says “you made me hit you !” Bwahaha

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join