It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BRICS admits 6 new members - geopolitical implications.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Agreed. It is difficult to swallow as an American that we are no longer on the side of good and prosperity. NATO is evil. We are owned and controlled by the same globalists who want to enslave humanity and have us living in 15 minute cities and eating bugs. In a bizarre-o world twist of events it almost feels like we are needing to be liberated by the Russians and the Chinese. I hate communism with all of my being, but I don't see the Chinese military starting countless wars and holding small nations hostage through economic sanctions and bullying. They are also not the ones pressing this woke insanity, the man made global warming farce or wanting a one world currency and government. Somewhere after WW2 we allowed ourselves to be lulled to sleep and silently overtaken by evil Forces. Whichever side is against Agenda 2030 and the WEF is the side I support wholly.

edit on 342023Thursdayfth11am2420234 by WolfShadowXxX because: typo

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

"The West is losing their empire, Africa is finally breaking the chains of Western tyranny, thanks to Russia and China."

Of course, there won't be any chains of Eastern tyranny from those nice freedom loving countries Russia and China?

Out of the frying pan and into the fire springs to mind.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: tanstaafl

I’m for that, the energy has to come from somewhere.

But we still need to be able to utilize that energy in a way that offsets our reliance on oil.

I also would be in favor of massive investment of some of the most promising new battery tech, like the solid glass batteries, or the ones designed by Goodenough (one of the original inventors of the lithium ion battery)...

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I think fuel cells deserve at least a little bit of attention.

If someone could figure out a membrane to hold hydrogen, you can use electricity to create hydrogen, store, ship, and convert to electricity on demand. Batteries are ideal, but other forms of stored energy is good too. With excess energy you can create and store hydrogen. Which may be beneficial depending on where we’re at with battery tech.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The US, specifically, is in no position, in any category, to cut the umbilical cord to oil.

That's the facade. I remember my dad telling me once that my eyes were bigger than my stomach and it seems that's a huge problem with this "green new deal" (even the name is ass backwards).Textbook cart before the horse. Feel free to add your own cliche's, they'll all work.

The current trajectory we are on doesn't involve a recovery. We are being systematically destroyed from within with malicious, purposeful intent.

The course will not be deterred without a physical intervention. No protest or vote will matter in the slightest considering corruption and subversion is commonplace now.

The addition of over 7 million new mouths to feed and house while we are under extreme financial distress and pressure says it all. You simply don't do that unless you're intention is to overwhelm and crash the system.

This is easy science and math. Too much volume, not enough resources. An election is not going to send 7+ million home or find the over 600,000 unknowns roaming around who knows where, doing who knows what.

This "administration" has destroyed America.

"Mission Accomplished".

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I’m for that, the energy has to come from somewhere.

But we still need to be able to utilize that energy in a way that offsets our reliance on oil.

I don't think the GOP will allow any more money to be allocated to alternative energy research.

Big Oil is the GOPs main campaign $$$ supplier so essentially they determine the Nations future.

Eventually we will be buying our fuel cells, batteries, solar units, from India/China we have a great opportunity to lead in energy alternatives but unless it's politically popular, ain't gonna happen!!

edit on 24-8-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The US has enough oil reserves in the ground to upend BRICS. This is why biden was paid 10s of millions by the chinese. Both 0bama and biden were/are bent on hurting America's oil production. This is also why the democrats are desperate to stop Trump at all costs, because his plan is to have the US become oil independent. Then sell our excess on the world market which would seriously hurt OPEC/Russia/China if done right, while also significantly strengthening the dollar and the US economy. The OWO folks will not allow the US to be great again.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: olaru12

Some numbers to ponder in this article:

Expanded BRICS to overtake G7 by four-fold in population, boast 44% of global oil reserves

well Its just more reason to go energy independent again,and swap back to gold backed currency. currently the US has the most Gold in stockpile(official stock not owned by citizens)
Cut off UAE help,cut saudis off from Water supplies and enforce it with a blockade. Give Israel Nuclear missiles and formally annex the west bank and Gaza and kick out the Palestinians.
If they want to suffer,lets make them suffer.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You have a point, but the left is also trying to enact an impossible plan.

California wants to go strictly EV but haven’t addressed their grid or energy mix.

Broadly, they remain silent on nuclear, which is a large mistake. We’ll need a reliable backbone as many renewable sources aren’t consistent.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WolfShadowXxX

Tell that to Taiwan.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
oh no...Argentina being accepted?

maybe they are jumping the gun with Milei, but the current rate is 739.5 pesos to the dollar (per dollar blue, the "true" exchange rate) and could go higher

a lot of argentinians said that this was a bad idea because inflation keeps rising, plus there's the threat of China and Russia

we'll see how it plays out

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

plus they had the floods where a lot of stuff got destroyed

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WolfShadowXxX

Whichever side is against Agenda 2030 and the WEF is the side I support wholly.

BRICS Countries Can Make Significant Contribution to 2030 SDGs

BRICS Countries Can Make Significant Contribution to 2030 SDGs: Senior Brazilian Official

"We believe that BRICS can make a significant contribution to the implementation of the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the Paris Agreement through cooperating around the creation of a favorable trade and investment environment for sustainable development," said João Rossi, Assistant Deputy Minister at the Ministry of Economy of Brazil.

infobrics.org...
edit on 24-8-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Do you see it?

I see it mate - there's also a rather weird 'Baal' connection.

World Government Summit Brings Together Top Globalists Under Baal’s Arch

The World Government Summit in the United Arab Emirates brought together leading globalists, communists, and crony capitalists under a replica of the Arch of the Temple of Baal

That was in 2017 but 2023 attendees included the WEF's Klaus Schwab, the WHO's Tedros Ghebreyesus and the IMF's Kristalina Georgieva.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Not to mention the reason why most of them can move freely on shipping lanes.

And that ain't the Goodwill of China.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
US foreign policy under the current administration is so disastrous it has fostered reproachment & normalisation between Iran and Saudi Arabia, a few short years ago they were sworn enemies.

Truly remarkable.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: dollukka
. If Western World goes to Africa doing same things it will be seen as a colonialization.

The West is in Africa, just about to be kicked out
Miss the news about Niger
The West is losing their empire, Africa is finally breaking the chains of Western tyranny, thanks to Russia and China

Ahh yes, freedom delivered by Russia and China, I mean, yay, that’s a titanic shift.
edit on 24-8-2023 by ARM1986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1986

This attitude people have about Russia and China being the new global "freedom fighters" is clearly a symptom of battered partner syndrome. Most typically women, but sometimes men, victims of domestic abuse. They know they have to leave the abusive partner but instead of working on themselves, regaining self-confidence, learning self-reliance, becoming independent, they simply bounce from one abusive partner (NATO) right to the next (BRICS). Because they're too weak willed to break their own self destructive behavior patterns.
edit on 24-8-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
a reply to: ARM1986

This attitude people have about Russia and China being the new global "freedom fighters" is clearly a symptom of battered partner syndrome. Most typically women, but sometimes men, victims of domestic abuse. They know they have to leave the abusive partner but instead of working on themselves, regaining self-confidence, learning self-reliance, becoming independent, they simply bounce from one abusive partner (NATO) right to the next (BRICS). Because they're too weak willed to break their own self destructive behavior patterns.

Much longer winded way of saying what I said, but you’re right.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"The West is losing their empire, Africa is finally breaking the chains of Western tyranny, thanks to Russia and China."

Of course, there won't be any chains of Eastern tyranny from those nice freedom loving countries Russia and China?

Out of the frying pan and into the fire springs to mind.

Ok, so because others are evil oppressors that gives us a right to oppress people as well
Do as you wish, my opinion is the West donsnt have a right to boast of its generosity

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join