It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Chief Scientist who advised 10 Downing Street on its Covid policy throughout has died

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

A young woman who was killed in a cycling crash in Italy earlier today has been named as a leading scientist who helped steer Britain through the Covid crisis. Susannah Boddie, 27, was lead health data scientist at 10 Downing Street and offered crucial advice to the government in its handling of the pandemic. Ms Boddie, of Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, was killed while cycling on a path in woods on the Brescia side of Lake Garda in Italy around 10am this morning.

See what I mean about bad karma and tit for tat? As if by magic! There is an esoteric reason for me posting this. It has to do with Italian lakes, like what happened before to the agents on the boat at Lake Maggiore. They would need to check the posts I made at Jerusalem Post to understand that though at the time it happened.

They really did create an illusion with Covid and screwed us all for billions. I wonder how much more people will take? God is telling us through these strange happenings what is going on if we know how to interpret. I think we need some justice, don't you people? If not then God will bring it for us and we will all be in flames of fire. We are complicit if we keep allowing them to do this. It is all going to hell in a basket under the guillotine.

Well rest in peace alongside all the victims of Covid now, Sussanah. It has ended for you until Judgement Day.

They say fight fire with fire. I say fight mystery with mystery. It is they who have dictated the rules of engagement for Armageddon.

edit on 12-8-2023 by Merman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Merman

See what I mean about bad karma and tit for tat?

As they say ‘Karma is a bitch!’

Particularly, if you disregard your fellow man - for your own personal triumphs.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

that's why you make copies of everything, send the originals to one lawyer and copies to a bunch of others and show the big wigs other copies and tell them if anything happens to you they get released if you want to stay alive.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

It is not my personal triumph. I hate it that she has died. I have seen it all along. It is very sad. Personally, I turn the other cheek. This is God's business. Do you want to somehow blame me for it? I am only drawing attention to what just might be happening.

I believe in a God of the universe who brings cold justice to earth. The Lord gives and the Lord takes away. I am trying to tell them something about karma. Jesus taught us that WE REAP AS WE SOW. That is karma is it not?

I have suggested a possible link in esoteric terms. I know it for sure. That is why I suggested it here. I am sure of it. Evil begets evil and good begets good. Live with it. You can even die by it if you wish? Choice is anyone's. Life and death are here. Stop pussyfooting around. Wait and see for what horrors are coming. They are surely coming. There is nothing you and I can do about it. I know they are coming. You will soon know too. Don't expect everything to ever be normal again.

The wages of sin is death. The murderers need to know this. This is just the beginning. Sorry to bring you all such bad news, but this really is just the beginning.

The Mods may delete this post if they find it too offensive. If so I apologise in advance. It changes nothing though. It is what it is and no amount of pretending can change reality, can it?

All lives matter. They are all precious. You are thinking dirty thoughts if you think I have any triumph out of this. It is just a comment and it is more for "them" than you. I wanted to give them a message after writing the Trotsky thread. They know about the Italian lakes already. You do not.

I have come to torment them and you just as Jesus did. I am tormenting you with reality and consequences.

edit on 12-8-2023 by Merman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Despite the dirty actions by our governments I still feel sorry for this girl and her family, I mean she was only 27 which to someone as old as me is little more than a kid.

Also I would not call this karma but look on it with a lot more suspicion as someone likely cleaning house as a massive scandal is set to unfold and they may be trying to tie up loose end's.

Despite there qualifications many of these scientists let's be fair no matter what her qualifications what real world practical experience can someone of just 27 and remember she was younger than that at the time have had so she was just a puppet most likely a pawn to be disposed of if it all went arse up which it apparently has.

So I suspect dirty work and definite foul play here, in the past politicians and drug cartels have done far worse not including their guinea pig's and victims.

So likely silences or conveniently offed by some sick and twisted person with too much power and too little humanity and those that carried out this silencing are in my opinion even worse.

Like I say 24 to 27 is too young to be a genuine boffin so in my opinion she was just a tool used by someone else, likely a promising young scientists but far too inexperienced at that age.

Add her name to the victims of this dirty plot alongside all those that have died and are suffering as a result of this plot.
edit on 12-8-2023 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Susannah Boddie, 27, was killed while cycling downhill in the mountains above Toscolano Maderno at around 10am on Friday morning.

She was on holiday with her partner at the time, and sustained catastrophic injuries, despite wearing a helmet.
news.sky.com...

Accidents happen , condolences to her family.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Except when covid hit, she was 24. But I agree, was she the best authority for advice at the time or did she simply go along with TPTB objectives. It takes more than academic knowledge to make GOOD decisions for a nation.

And to Merman,

there's karma and then there's tit for tat. They are NOT the same thing.

edit on 1831202300000031bSat, 12 Aug 2023 17:42:18 -05002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

See what I mean about bad karma and tit for tat?

As they say ‘Karma is a bitch!’

Particularly, if you disregard your fellow man - for your own personal triumphs.

Exactly my thoughts.

The universe seeks balance.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hey I wonder if Fauci likes to ride bikes too...

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

So was it 24 or 27 when it was the head covid advisory, because to be honest, it sounds like BS that this thing was actually an advisor. Looks more like a patsy, the loose end of which has been tied off to prevent information leakage.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Or post it on the internet, password/timebomb protect it, and if something happens and you don't log in before times up, it gets all sent to an email list?

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Merman
www.dailymail.co.uk...

A young woman who was killed in a cycling crash in Italy earlier today has been named as a leading scientist who helped steer Britain through the Covid crisis. Susannah Boddie, 27, was lead health data scientist at 10 Downing Street and offered crucial advice to the government in its handling of the pandemic. Ms Boddie, of Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, was killed while cycling on a path in woods on the Brescia side of Lake Garda in Italy around 10am this morning.

See what I mean about bad karma and tit for tat? As if by magic! There is an esoteric reason for me posting this. It has to do with Italian lakes, like what happened before to the agents on the boat at Lake Maggiore. They would need to check the posts I made at Jerusalem Post to understand that though at the time it happened.

They really did create an illusion with Covid and screwed us all for billions. I wonder how much more people will take? God is telling us through these strange happenings what is going on if we know how to interpret. I think we need some justice, don't you people? If not then God will bring it for us and we will all be in flames of fire. We are complicit if we keep allowing them to do this. It is all going to hell in a basket under the guillotine.

Well rest in peace alongside all the victims of Covid now, Sussanah. It has ended for you until Judgement Day.

They say fight fire with fire. I say fight mystery with mystery. It is they who have dictated the rules of engagement for Armageddon.

Sad, but not as sad as a fresh college graduate LEADING A NATION on health policy during a pandemic. She was 23/24 when the pandemic was prevalent.

top topics

join