It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Kind And Gentle' Special Needs School Driver, 74, Stabbed To Death While Walking Dog

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

there is no report that he was stabbed 74 times,
he is 74 years old and was "stabbed in the chest"
"please don't speculate"

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

74 is his age buddy, think he was stabbed multiple times through, just not that many.

The fact that they are not looking for further suspects may be an indication of her committing the horrendous act of depravity solo.

Suppose until further information materializes we won't know as to the how or why of it all but my guess is also that shes a mental health case.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I looked for about an hour on social media outlets and many articles and couldn't find any pics of the perp. Also, it's the SAME photo of the victim on every. single. site. And almost word for word in most of the articles.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

That may well be but its doubtful South Yorkshire Police have simply made up the death and murder of Mr Roger Leadbeater.

Considering there has apparently been a post-mortem examination which confirmed Roger sadly died as a result of multiple stab wounds.

There could be numerous reasons as to why a picture of the suspected murderer(Emma Borowy) has yet to be published or released.

She will have been remanded into custody by now and has apparently appeared at Sheffield Magistrate’s Court which will be a matter of public record.

Edit: Further study would seem to suggest that if the comments and suggestions are on the ball, on her FB page, then this is the lady in question.

Where it suggests she also linked to the killing and torcher of goats.

If that's the case, and also true, then by the looks of it she's graduated to people.

edit on 14-8-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: datguy

I misread and apologize.

No speculation here and thank you for correcting me.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The US started it all ....
But , the UK still has time to pull itself out .
The US does not.

No , it didn't.
No , we don't.

Joining the European Union started it with restriction on movement throughout the EU being scrapped , the more countries that joined the EU the more European migrants headed for these shores , it's the EU and their policies that have led to half of Africa and the Middle East rowing across the Channel to break into our country not Murica.

There is no end in sight , there is no going back.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yeh, this is true Brexit happened agree or disagree, there is no going back now, and what's done is done.

The writing so to speak is on the proverbial wall.

It's a cluster f@ck all the same, and Boris told porkies in spades.

End of the day through, i suppose we just have to get on with it, coz like it or lump it( and i do lump it) thats the colour of the day, and like you suggest, there is no going back.
edit on 14-8-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join