It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Kind And Gentle' Special Needs School Driver, 74, Stabbed To Death While Walking Dog

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   

A woman has been charged with murder after a special needs school driver in his 70s was stabbed to death in Sheffielld.
Roger Leadbeater was stabbed to death while walking his springer spaniel Max in an area of parkland in the south-east of the south Yorkshire city on Wednesday evening, local police said.
Emma Borowy, of Fearnhead Close in Bolton, was charged with murder. She has been remanded in custody to appear before Sheffield Magistrate's Court on Saturday.
"Roger was a 74-year-old man out walking his beloved dog, Max, when his life was taken in the most brutal and cruel way. Even as Roger lay fatally injured, Max never left his side.

"Roger doted on his family and was a good, hard working and decent man. Even at 74, he still worked

'Kind and gentle' special needs school driver, 74, stabbed to death while walking dog, as woman, 32, charged with murder

What kind of person in their right mind stabs an old man to death whilst out walking his dog?

The mind boggles and stomach turns.

Rest in peace buddy.

And i hope the horrible bastard responsible for your murder is brought to justice and rots away in jail for the rest of her life.

news.sky.com...
www.standard.co.uk...
edit on 12-8-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
I have no words.....
I take it we don't know the why yet?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

This country is becoming a lawless wasteland before our eyes , no prison places , no police capable of solving the majority of crimes and absolutely no justice for the people who pay the bills.

RiP Mr Leadbeater , one of many failed by the failures in Westminster.

And i hope the horrible bastard responsible for your murder is brought to justice and rots away in jail for the rest of her life.

I think you and I both know she'll be out on licence in 10 years.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Just goes to show that animals are far superior to Humans

Sad story and i have to wonder wonder why, was she crazy and this was just random, or did she have a reason?
edit on 12am31800000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

If even that. If the U.K. has gotten as bad as the U.S. she'll be out in 3 years. So many are sentenced for crimes, but never do the full time. Over crowding, "good behavior" [ which means they didn't kill anyone else while in prison ] or just lenient policies by the prosecutors, sees them getting away with far less than they deserve.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Sad story and i have to wonder wonder why, was she crazy and just it was just random, or did she have a reason?

Mr Leadbeater was walking his Springer Spaniel in a park , I think the reason may have been theft as Springer Spaniels fetch good money and dog theft is big business here although these days there are plenty of nutters about so we can but guess.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Have to wait and see why she did it. He could of being doing something to a child of hers.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Terrible, sad story.

I am speculating, but is the suspect possibly suffering from mental illness?

Years ago in this country and probably in the UK as well, people that were mentally unstable were locked up.

Now they are all running the streets.

Flame me, I don’t care but until mental illness is given the top priority that it needs, senseless killings like this one will continue.

If Liberals in this country can continue to demand abortion rights, I demand mental illness rights to be addressed.

The issue is never addressed.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Is there a reason they don't show pics of perps there? Genuinely asking as it seems odd from this side of the pond.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Have to wait and see why she did it. He could of being doing something to a child of hers.

Guess I shouldn't be surprised by that coming from you.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I take it we don't know the why yet?

I canny seem to find a reason in the articles posted Jane.

I'm thinking mental health case or she has been full of some kind of mad gear.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I don't care why she did it, I wish they still hand public hangings though.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I think you and I both know she'll be out on licence in 10 years.

As unfortunate as the case may be i don't imagine you to be far off the mark gortex.

Poor man, again RIP.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
you know the death penalty should be a standard around the world regardless that it's not a deterrent.
you purposely kill someone, you should have to pay with your own life and hasten your trip to hell.
there's no reason you should be housed for the rest of your life.
edit on 12-8-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Out child molesting with his dog?

I suppose stranger things have been known to happen.

The man is a "Special Needs School Driver" with no sort of indication of being a pedophile.

That would have had to pass the likes of a "Public Disclosure Act" considering his employment.

You might be jumping to the completely wrong conclusion.
edit on 12-8-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Sad indeed.

Mental illness or not RazorV66.

If the woman is out and about murdering old people walking their dogs.

Then she should not be allowed to walk the streets.

And needs to be dealt with accordingly.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

So? Let's go for that gun control!

We had a death from being hit w a crockpot. The above is horrible, but as a Paramedic, I've tried to explain...much like this awful incident. The 'crazies" won't go away, and will use whatever.

Stabbed that many times...whereas each "plunge" could a/shoulda made him realize his actions ..but mentally after the 1st couple....he went "into it".

We need to stop violence...but since Cain killed Abel...it's just not 100% possible. People will use whatever.

PS knife wounds to respond to in ER's...is personal. One of the most bloody....

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Possibly something to do with the likes of doxing.

But we know the perp's name "Emma Borowy" and where she comes from "Fearnhead Close in Bolton".

Chances are she will have a FB page with images of herself plastered all over the place.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join