It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excess deaths persist

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateAngel
Excess deaths debate 16 January

I know I said that I don't support any politicians, and I was telling the truth, but I do think Andrew Bridgen got balls!

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

Still after almost a year excess number of deaths persist.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nesterfield
a reply to: SkyAngel

Still after almost a year excess number of deaths persist.

True!

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I know this forum might be gone soon, but I will still post a link to another topic I posted in this forum because it is connected to this topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Explosive findings have been revealed in a recent Philippine House of Representatives committee investigation into hundreds of thousands of excess deaths believed to be linked to the COVID-19 vaccines.

The committee heard that not only have there been hundreds of thousands of excess deaths since the COVID-19 vaccine rollout, but there has also been a decline of nearly one million births in the country.

rumble.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

Official figures of excess deaths do not pass the smell test. Owing to the increased waiting times for funerals, along with the official data centers not putting out the latest figures. It would be easy to tell how many are dying by looking at the cremation figures but they seem to be unavailable. Along with the fact that certain indicators are not even mentioned on any platforms reeks of full internet censorship.
The people who promoted this are the Governments and media,so as the realisation dawns that people are waking up they will double down harder. Because in the end it is their necks or ours, and they will not go quietly. Not to mention the many influencers who are also dropping www.bitchute.com...

edit on am620246America/Chicago630333024 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: PrivateAngel

Official figures of excess deaths do not pass the smell test. Owing to the increased waiting times for funerals, along with the official data centers not putting out the latest figures. It would be easy to tell how many are dying by looking at the cremation figures but they seem to be unavailable. Along with the fact that certain indicators are not even mentioned on any platforms reeks of full internet censorship.
The people who promoted this are the Governments and media,so as the realisation dawns that people are waking up they will double down harder. Because in the end it is their necks or ours, and they will not go quietly. Not to mention the many influencers who are also dropping www.bitchute.com...

Heartbreaking video!

And some of the comments under the video are just sick and mean. I know some vaccinated people gave us unvaccinated a tough time, but most vaccinated I know accepted my decision.

The hateful comments about the vaccinated and injured are just repulsive!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join