It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space aliens are breeding with humans, university instructor says. Scientists say otherwise.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Source from NBC News dated May 2019: Space aliens are breeding with humans, university instructor says. Scientists say otherwise.

But an instructor at the University of Oxford in England believes the abductions are real. Young-hae Chi, who teaches Korean at the university, also claims to know what the aliens have in mind. In lectures given at the university, he says they're creating alien-human hybrids as a hedge against climate change. To support his unorthodox theory, Chi notes that for several decades the number of reported alien abductions has risen. He bases this statement on the work of David Jacobs, a retired Temple University historian who has published several books on ufology and who runs the International Center for Abduction Research.

…..

Chi takes the claims at face value, and links the growing number of abductees cataloged by Jacobs to the increase in atmospheric greenhouse gases. He doesn't imply a cause and effect: The abduction experiment is not responsible for global warming. Rather, it's a reaction to it. The extraterrestrials are producing hybrids that can better withstand the rigors of a toastier planet. By producing a new model of Homo sapiens, this project would eliminate the need for difficult climate accords or elaborate geoengineering projects. It would also help the aliens themselves — who are said to be living among us — by preserving the part of their DNA that's carried by the temperature-tolerant hybrids.

—————-

Eventually, this weird theory will be vindicated or vanquished by observation. Chi says the reason we don't see the aliens is that they are largely unrecognizable. "The first generation hybrids still have physical features distinctive to aliens'" he told NBC News MACH in an email. "But from the second generation ... they have almost indistinguishable bodily features from those of humans, although they may still carry at least one fourth of alien genes."

Welp that’s a new one on me…that I haven’t personally read or seen….until now.

Abduction into hybridization is to acclimate to Climate Change…….huh.

I’m not seeing it…perhaps this makes sense to someone else.

It kind of reminds me of a an episode of The Outer Limits….titled Music of the Spheres

The synopsis…..

A young researcher encounters a mysterious alien signal that sounds like noise to adults, but music to children. When the music causes odd behavior, followed by physical changes, a quarantine is declared.

Soon though they realize the music contains a message which states the sun is going to change to a red star, the music will change humans in order to survive. In the end most of the humans choose to change to survive under the new sun.

The noise triggered a change (hybridization) perhaps already genetically engineered pre programmed into the existing DNA….in the past.

Perhaps it’s part of that 10% Junk DNA we purportedly have and which we don’t know what it’s for…that I’m aware of.

Junk DNA

👽
edit on 9-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Such BS if this was happening as much as this "professor" believes,there would be absolutely wild DNA results on 23 and me commercially and during police investigations etc.

The implication being none are getting arrested, murdered or have any offspring do DNA testing

Almost sounds too simple... am I wrong? What am I missing

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It's a new angle to an idea that's been around for awhile. The usual litany is that the aliens are using human DNA to strengthen their own species that has its deficits and has nothing to do with Earth or climate change. The idea is that they have reached some sort of impasse and need human DNA to revitalize themselves. The main objection to this is why would aliens and humans have DNA similar enough to be a match? Indeed, why would aliens have DNA at all? Surely evolution on another star system would have taken that species in an entirely different direction.

But remember ET? "He has DNA!" If that is true then that means "we" humans, broadly speaking, include ET because we both are remnants of a widespread species from an ancient galaxies-wide civilization OR the "aliens" are from HERE originally, just like us. Both possibilities are mind-boggling. NEITHER of these possibilities is supported by any real evidence. It's pure speculation. Now add the ideas that the aliens can travel between dimensions (no support for the idea of dimensions either: String theory doesn't cut it.) and can traverse to the realm of life after death (Heaven or whatever) and you can begin to understand why TPTB really would like to keep this under wraps.

Because it really isn't about ET at all.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Space aliens are breeding with humans, university instructor says. Scientists say otherwise.

By "breeding", do you mean sex, invitro fertilization, pollination, or something more exotic.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

By "breeding", do you mean sex, invitro fertilization, pollination, or something more exotic.

Unless they have the same plumbing as we do, IVF is most likely, though there is the case of farmer Antonio Vilas-Boas in Brazil. His story is that in 1957 he was captured by aliens, stripped of clothing, doused with a magic fluid and introduced to an alien female with whom he had relations. She smiled, pointed to her stomach to indicate pregnancy, and the ship took off leaving him behind. He later became a lawyer.
edit on 8/9/2023 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is getting ridiculous.

It seems like this distraction is running full steam ahead.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

And parents and students pay good money for this guy to teach at the university.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Where do I sign up to Hybreed?
My pronouns are NaNew / Shazbot

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

IF this is real then they are trying to colonize and replace the human race.

Very worrying if he has proof and also something that has already been claimed by many others before him including abductee's.

IF it is a slow INTERBREEDING program then the native human race is not being replaced so much as being changed over the generations but it still remains a form of colonization, not sure how the non terrestrial humans would react if they know about this but probably not very happily.

Worth noting the last time this happened extreme measures where enacted to remove the corruption in the form of the great flood.
edit on 9-8-2023 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
If I was a university professor, or a scientist, physicist, ex-MIC/gov. agent of some kind and offered a couple of million bucks to have someone pen a book in my name, agree to interviews and go on a few speaking engagements I would be highly tempted-if I didn't have such a distaste for being in the the public eye.

Maybe if I or my family was threatened I might see it as the better of two options.

The big mistake, IMHO: TPTB are rolling this out way too fast; like they're on a strict timeline or something.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Perhaps their end-goal is to change the atmosophere so only a slave-race of hybrids can live on Earth. Or to ensure their race can live on earth in the distant future.

Then again, this is all pure speculation. I think the key takeaway is that Aliens are abducting us and possibly creating hybrids for a reason we don't truely know yet.

It's no secret that human beings are overpopulating with increasing pollution amounts though.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

IF this is real

It snot.
Done.
Next .

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

Perhaps their end-goal is to change the atmosophere so only a slave-race of hybrids can live on Earth. Or to ensure their race can live on earth in the distant future.

Then again, this is all pure speculation. I think the key takeaway is that Aliens are abducting us and possibly creating hybrids for a reason we don't truely know yet.

It's no secret that human beings are overpopulating with increasing pollution amounts though.

The weird part isn't that basically what the Annuaki theory proposes happened, aliens needed slave workers and bred or mixed our DNA to make worker-slave humans hybrids all the while mining the planet for resources and when they had all they needed they split.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It must be the Lizards knocking everyone up.

Most greys are very sensitive to sunlight and hot temperatures.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well many abductees claim there is a hybrid program and many also claim the "aliens" warn them about climate problems on Earth. However that doesn't mean the hybrids are designed to survive a worse or hotter climate, if that were the case I don't think the "aliens" would put so much effort into their climate fearmongering. But I do think the hybrid program is somehow related to their concern for our climate, but I'm not totally sure how, yet.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Cough splutter - my coffee : (

It must be the Lizards knocking everyone up.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I say it's time we get the proof ourselves , and crash retrieve or storm a downed craft, grab whatever we can grab and post a full review on YouTube ...

Are there some badass retired commandos to pull that job off?

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Cough splutter - my coffee : (

say it's time we get the proof ourselves , and crash retrieve or storm a downed craft, grab whatever we can grab and post a full review on YouTube ...

edit on 10-8-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: no reason

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I have experiences a lot.

I lack funding, but I'd try to grab some tech and a body if the price is right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join