It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peruvian Villagers Report Attacks by 7ft Armoured Aliens Resembling Green Goblin from Spider-Man

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I am reviewing this carefully since I speak fluent Spanish. Will hopefully have more comments soon. This appears true by all accounts. The descriptions are utterly bizarre of these creatures. We need to flag this thread to top folks, and I don't often say THAT.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Some Zoomies…..

Bottom right…..appears…imo…to look like the Mantis variety…just a guess. It looks like a head turned towards the camera.

Bottom left…appears…imo…to look like the creature is gripping or leaning onto an angled 2x4

Gif …..to meet 2mb limit….compression was required (125%)

All I got…using my crapple iPad

👽
edit on 7-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Thanks for posting, I still can't discern what am I looking at,

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

as someone who has spent a lot of time in the woods, at night. It really just looks like a tree to me

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

as someone who has spent a lot of time in the woods, at night. It really just looks like a tree to me

The overall (zoomed out) is that it appears to be on a raised structure within what might be a barn…

👽

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
Thanks for posting, I still can't discern what am I looking at,

Yeah…I don’t rightly know what I’m looking at either…other to what it might resemble to me.

I wish they would have held the flashlight steadier…

👽

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Dope. isn't one of the spots where the ancient 'aliens' emerge from inner earth located in southern Peru?

Makes me wonder if the current Aliens hoopla isn't just getting in front of the 'they're coming back to the surface' plan.

Lit. If true.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
ok, the more i read this and consider the info, it could be the PTB trying out their new chimera clones that they've been making. The ones that look like aliens and are trained to just kill humans.

This could be a combo of a test and a media plug.

Buckle up. Nothing in our future could be 'real', but it is designed to kill you.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Something definitely has these people scared. They all seem to be keeping the kids in their arms.

If it's some group trying to scare the people off the land, they are risking getting a bullet.

Where is the stuff from Brazil he mentions? the last vid is not working for me

edit on 7-8-2023 by kangawoo because: typo

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This is not the first case in South America where a small village had "visitors" that irradiated villagers, burned them with beams through their roofs, and some people died because of it. The Chupa Chupa alien case in Colares Brazil.

linky

Pretty mean ET's exist. A lot of country's air forces have shot at these things, shot down some, mistreated the creatures. Revenge has been documented as well, way back in the 50's and 60's, before the enhanced and hard core clamp down on information happened.

Maybe they want revenge. But just like dumb humans who are violent, they always target innocent people and not those who deserve judgement.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Great job getting close ups. The thing is not only hard to see, but it seems stationary. Can't imagine if it was actually some kind of mantis ET. That'd be shocking.

Someone please send these people better flashlights and cameras

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Woah. That's an interesting story. "Blood-sucking" beams that would suck the blood out of people and often kill them. That does tie into many ET cow incidents.

Makes one wonder, what the hell do these things need with all the blood? Perhaps this is the real origins of vampires.

If the truth regarding aliens, even the bad ones, come out. I think it will definietly shock most people. Probably disrupt society for monthes. But we need to know. If anything, perhaps humanity will become better because of it.

Thanks for the story though. Jesus Christ does that sound like a horror story.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

Woah. That's an interesting story. "Blood-sucking" beams that would suck the blood out of people and often kill them. That does tie into many ET cow incidents.

Makes one wonder, what the hell do these things need with all the blood? Perhaps this is the real origins of vampires.

If the truth regarding aliens, even the bad ones, come out. I think it will definietly shock most people. Probably disrupt society for monthes. But we need to know. If anything, perhaps humanity will become better because of it.

Thanks for the story though. Jesus Christ does that sound like a horror story.

Yes, One of the most dire cases I have ever heard of, and hundreds of witnesses.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm not going to call the aliens stupid, but I can't see the strategic value of a Peruvian village if you're taking over the world.
I agree . If aliens are real , why would they be fighting villagers in Peru ?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I read three separate articles about this. Apparently, it's a real thing. I'm not saying that they're aliens, but it could be. Let's say these are a bad alien species, they crash land and there are survivors, they come across a village and they attack it just because that's what they do. Maybe they lost their communications or their rescuers are too far away and won't get here for a few years. who knows, but if you think about it, these natives have probably been living in the same location for hundreds or thousands of years, and now they get scared like this? after so long?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Creatures from the black lagoon, maybe...?

Any lagoons in Peru?

Or just a bunch of tricksters trying to get a girl?

Or the CIA messing around in the jungle?

Seriously. The idea of actually being attacked by aliens is surreal.

And if this kind of stuff gets around and taken seriously by the population, it's crazy time, for sure.

... This is the green Goblin...If they look at that, we got a problem.
edit on 7-8-2023 by introufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: introufo
Creatures from the black lagoon, maybe...?

Any lagoons in Peru?

Or just a bunch of tricksters trying to get a girl?

Or the CIA messing around in the jungle?

Seriously. The idea of actually being attacked by aliens is surreal.

And if this kind of stuff gets around and taken seriously by the population, it's crazy time, for sure.

That is exactly what did happen in 1977 in Colares Brazil. Usually nobody outside of those places believe it even happened, so keeping people uninformed of such things is relatively easy. The real fun happens when you are actually there and in the thick of it, except it isn't fun.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Oh, BTW, do we really want to discuss why potential aliens doing this or that...as opposed to a frontal attack on the Peruvian government and going for a quick coup versus just slapping around some poor civilians...

Maybe they want hostages?
Or maybe just a quick meal or snack.

Or maybe it's not a real attack on the whole country, just a minor operation to do some of the above.

I mean, WTF? Isn't looking for logic out of such a tale premature?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Hey, Brazil has documented cases of violent UFOs. I suspect a CIA op.

Particularly, Antônio Vilas-Boas, the guy claims he was bodily and violently taken aboard a spaceship and forced to have sex with a pretty female alien with catlike eyes, horny as an NYC 8th Avenue streetwalker...

link...

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I predict it is someone dressed up as an alien and they may have some robotic assist hdwe on those costumes to boost their strength to scare away the villagers there. Some people that would benefit by the people leaving...a costume with robotic assist to increase strength is not cheap. That is my guess.

I feel something is going on down there, but don't believe it is aliens with the little good evidence they are presenting..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join