It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does Hunter Biden bring to the table ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I really think we can clear some of this up with a little critical thinking .

Hunter Biden = What in total of this equation ? Hunter Biden + Zero = Zero.

Joe Biden = Senator + Vice President = Massive Influence and Power.

Sooooooo Hunter Biden + Joe Biden = Power and Influence .

Why would someone give a no job having talentless Crackhead Millions of dollars ? In hindsight they wouldn’t would they ? Hunter Alone Brings nothing to the table absolutely nothing and he has admitted as much on live television .

Oh but you’re a Trumpy asabuv and Orange man bad, Nope No I am not a Trumpy so don’t even pull that card on me . I look at Trump just as Objectively as I do Joe Biden.

Add up everything the Media is accusing Trump of and what do you have ? Jan 6th , Classified Documents , Stupid things he has said during Covid etc etc etc .

Now If even a little bit of what Joe Biden is being accused of is true , Then he is the most corrupt flat out treasonous POTUS to ever hold office.

It is plain to see what Joe Biden and his son are .

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Lines. Lots and lots of lines.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The bag man for Joe’s extortion schemes. Joe made Hunter the mafioso drug addicted chump he is.

This should be in the rant forum. Because we can all scream from the rooftops — but there will be no honest justice for what Hunter or Brandon have done.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
these #tards continue to cover for all this, thinking they are holding some moral high ground. The sad part is, they all have disposable accounts, none of them are credible, long term members. Just asshats sock puppetting each other.

At this point, we all know the real deal, and they are just noise and a really dirty diaper.

Watching the MSM continue to try to ignore this will be #ing epic.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Influence peddling is illegal and is a state level offense.

For foreign peddling:

Statute

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
maybe hunter has copies of all classified papers in joes houses and offices

sell big money

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I have a friend who says that Beau was supposed to be the Golden Son, but didn't want to play by the Big Guy's rules, So, he turned to Hunter the Loser hoping that everything could be written off by Hunter being the loser crackhead black sheep and Sleepy Joe dawdles off into the sunset with his reputation intact.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Now If even a little bit of what Joe Biden is being accused of is true , Then he is the most corrupt flat out treasonous POTUS to ever hold office.

Can’t agree with this because we haven’t a clue to any of the dirt on all previous. But you may be correct. Only full disclosure on all previous would let us opine on that.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

Can’t agree with this because we haven’t a clue to any of the dirt on all previous. But you may be correct. Only full disclosure on all previous would let us opine on that.

Seeing as Obama/Bathhouse Barry Soetoro was a CIA op illegal alien placed in the White House he’s gotta be top of the list all day every day no matter what… but Biden isn’t far behind… both Bush’s are definitely in the Top 5 along with Clinton… mix and match them however you please…

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I see what you did there.

I wanted to say coc aine, but I think you said it better than I could have

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

lol very good

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Coke and hookers to snort it off of.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Boats
He brings boats
edit on 1/8/2023 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 1/8/2023 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

Fair enough my statement was a bit Hyperbole but even still most of what Biden is accused of is Treason.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh

I have a friend who says that Beau was supposed to be the Golden Son, but didn't want to play by the Big Guy's rules, So, he turned to Hunter the Loser hoping that everything could be written off by Hunter being the loser crackhead black sheep and Sleepy Joe dawdles off into the sunset with his reputation intact.

I think Sleepy Joe’s team will pull the dementia card and Hunter will “die” in some tragic way. And then all the dirty little secrets will vanish, and all of the scum politicians (on both sides) will still be protected, and will continue their ways.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justaposter

I think Sleepy Joe’s team will pull the dementia card and Hunter will “die” in some tragic way. And then all the dirty little secrets will vanish, and all of the scum politicians (on both sides) will still be protected, and will continue their ways.

Pretty much nailed it yep.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Two doses of 10mm lgbtqtia+map to the back of the head. So tragic, he had so much to live for

The narrative must go on...

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

He was the golden son ... then he died of cancer.

Hunter was a foreign lobbyist and investor for the family business in energy. His job was always to play a role for the dark side of American foreign policy which was to keep energy America's number one priority. He was never a replacement for Beau.
edit on 2-8-2023 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   

yeah that's what i was thinking too.

hunter gets a hot shot and joe's mind just walks away.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join