It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge takes credit - does anybody care - is he a Hero?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
A re-post of a post I posted into the long running thread by MM……

Source: “I am so proud”: blink-182’s Tom DeLonge celebrates being right about aliens

“The UFO Hearings today made history,” Tom wrote. “I am so proud of the three witnesses today that blew the lid off the UFO secrecy that has been intact for decades. Graves, Fravor and Grusch are HEROES. I appreciated the shout-out during the hearing, but so many were involved with @tothestars.media to make this happen. Get your shirt now, and remember that we at To The Stars changed the world.

Speaking to The Independent, the blink frontman also proudly enthused: “Everything that is happening right now is 100 per cent because of To The Stars. I mean, I’ve known this, and my guys know this… we really feel, in our company, we’ve really changed the course of the world.”

Source The Independent: Blink-182’s Tom DeLonge on his mission to prove ‘Aliens Exist’, a newfound UFO fandom - and the Kardashians

Tom DeLonge took a hiatus from Blink-182 to feed his lifelong extraterrestrial passion. Eight years later, as Congress holds historic hearings on UFOs, he tells Sheila Flynn: ‘This was all part of the plan’

Over the years I’ve given him some harsh criticism, sarcasm and dark satirical portrayals in the meme’s I’ve created.

But does he deserve full credit for what’s going on now?

People from as far back as Roswell have always wanted transparency….and now things are getting a bit more serious….a bit more attention grabbing.

I’d say there are plenty of others throughout the decades who should share the pie of credit…getting us where we are today.

What say you?

☕️🍩

👽
edit on 29-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Over the years I’ve given him some harsh criticism, sarcasm and dark satirical portrayals in the meme’s I’ve created.

But does he deserve full credit for what’s going on now?

No , that's reserved for the CIA for who he is a mouthpiece , it's they who are running the show , to my knowledge nothing has changed since the hearing.

edit on 29-7-2023 by gortex because: spelling

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

There is a big difference between a UFO and an alien. 2nd.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Full disclosure: I am not a huge fan of Blink 182

I give DeLonge the same smidgen of credit as I generously give Greer.
In fact, they can share that smidgen of credit.

I believe the original heroes are men like Donald Edward Kehoe and Stanton T. Friedman.

edit on 7292023 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

I haven't seen anything change, just more " in due time if it's not classified". This has to be a psy op. Nothing else makes sense, unless its just to get headlines off our glorious leader.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Jeez, that article was cringy. Tom seems to be a little full of himself. And married to a kardashian.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

Oh the Horror….

🤮

👽

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
Full disclosure: I am not a huge fan of Blink 182

I give DeLonge the same smidgen of credit as I generously give Greer.
In fact, they can share that smidgen of credit.

I believe the original heroes are men like Donald Edward Kehoe and Stanton T. Friedman.

He fits the sayings …..’riding on the coattails of others’ …. ‘Standing on the shoulders of Giants’.

Btw…..what TTS has been reduced too….

To The Stars Shop

👽

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Where was he right about aliens?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

He's so full of it lol.

"See? I was right! We also have tshirts on sale".

I can't take someone serious whoring out like that. I am educated about his stories, for me it's just cringe listening to him.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Tom is a better UFO spokesman than he is a musician.

Look at the members of Tom's, To The Stars Academy....see any 3 letters in there?

tothestars.media...

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Btw…..what TTS has been reduced too…. To The Stars Shop

LOL...He even has "SOLD OUT" notices on half the merch to make it appear desirable. This stuff is better than intentional comedy.

"Get 'em while they're hot! They're going fast!"

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Mr Haney!

What a bust up!

😂🤣😂🤣

👍🏼

👽

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Instead of being happy that disclosure is dribbling out, we should be forming lynch mobs for the people who have knowingly lied to us for decades.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Instead of being happy that disclosure is dribbling out, we should be forming lynch mobs for the people who have knowingly lied to us for decades.

But ya gotta admit...the disclosure crowd has been providing comedy gold for 20+ years.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

But ya gotta admit...the disclosure crowd has been providing comedy gold for 20+ years.

Funny they need the government to tell them what to believe? If you have proof of extraterrestrials, why do you need the government.

I don’t understand the disclosure crowd.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It's like everyone who's covering and pushing the UFO and extraterrestrial agenda as of playing a role in ufology wants some kind of recognition.

It's a collective effort and some seem to get it and others don't, but it's important enough to keep on pushing.

And if their celebrity can push or finance credible and reliable witnesses to congress let them do it...

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

With all the twists and turns….it’s always entertaining to me. Sometimes it’s laughable…sometimes it’s not.

An analogy…….lots of Christian’s consider Jesus with reverence and the deepest of seriousness.

No Christian can prove to me that Jesus, in his every day life, before the passion…was strictly serious day in and day out…..

I’m pretty sure Jesus had a sense of humor….I’m pretty sure he laughed.

So…I find humor where I can get it….even if UFO’s are real and maaaaaaaybe Aliens.

👽

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join