It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Billionaire Joe Lewis owner of Tavistock has been arrested.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
www.orlandosentinel.com...

edit on 26-7-2023 by kennethmd because: I wasn't finish.

edit on 26-7-2023 by kennethmd because: UK Billionaire Joe Lewes owner of Tavistock has been arrested, here's one of the news reports.
www.orlandosentinel.com...

edit on 26-7-2023 by kennethmd because: I'm fixing this post.

edit on 26-7-2023 by kennethmd because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2023 by kennethmd because: Still fixing my post.

edit on 26-7-2023 by kennethmd because: Still fixing my post.

edit on Thu Jul 27 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix tags

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Thu Jul 27 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kennethmd

You can go back at edit your original post. You must have hit enter before you entered your subject matter.

It's cool. Edit your original post. The Edit button in in the upper right hand corner of your original post, that still has the ATS disclaimer. As soon as you start typing, that disappears.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I doubt the FBI would waste their time looking at GLP posts, considering a majority are random sh!tposts. The moderators from what I remember, wern't the greatest. I remember them insta-banning for hardly no reaosn before. Not sure if the site improved, but it was bad years ago.

Also, your post on ATS likely got removed b/c not enough info. Try adding a link and a brief description if you haven't already.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Are you sure that the FBI won't visit GLP. You never know if they will or not.

You're kind right about GLP. There's to many jerks over there. They don't think things out. When post something they don't like. They attacked you, calling all kinds of names including pedo lover. Which I'm not. All I want is the person that commit the crime to have their day in court, not beat to death.

I like the Australia GLP better. They're more of a music website. They been around since the mid nineties.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Well, i mean the FBI has more important things to do than hang around GLP unless its directly related to a case. And yes, that website has a lot of loonies and racists on there. Granted, i have seen some really interesting posts. Some wild conspiracies that I don't normally see on ATS. But it's almost like 4chan there, a little too unhinged for me to visit all the time.
edit on 26-7-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Joe Lewis and Tavistock must be a no no over at GLP. Cause before I've posted here, I tried to post there. But, they block my tread. That is why I think the FBI will visit them. You're probably right, the FBI likely have no interest.

It seem like no one here has any interest about the owner of Tavistock, Joe Lewis being arrested .

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 05:10 AM
link   

In the article is says insider trading is illegal for everyone. That is incorrect, congress can trade with impunity.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 05:19 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   
this Tavistock is not the Tavistock.. Tavistock is a touchy subject in some locations and has been for years..

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Lewis’ Tavistock Group has stakes in more than 200 companies around the world, according to its website, and his art collection boasts works by Picasso, Matisse, Degas and more. His business connections include Tiger Woods, Ernie Els and Justin Timberlake, with whom he built a Bahamian oceanside resort that opened in 2010.

Another member of that big club that we're not part of.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

It's just not that interesting as rich guys and insider trading is pretty common. Nancy Pelosi pretty much publicly admitted congress can inside trade if they want and no one batted an eye.

Not much of a conpsiracy here, but just stuff that's always been done and occasionally someone brings the hammer down on one of them.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   

that fella looks like death warmed over. wonder how many hits of adrenochrome it takes to keep him upright.

new topics

top topics

join