It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fentanyl: The Lace of Plagues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   

As my first thread here at ATS I want to tell American men that I care about them. I am communicating with the Jewish Diaspora every day and telling them off. I am nagging them on your behalf. I live in a small fishing town in the UK and here men are hanging themselves and dying of alcohol and drugs. They are victims of a plague.

The middle class in the West created the coc aine distribution network. It is an illegal network, but it works according to the typical Jewish networking model of international distribution and profiteering, by creating demand for supply. If they floated this industry it would be one of the market's best performers. That is how successful it is. All the other chemicals used recreationally by the West follow this model.

By now millions of American men have died of Fentanyl and opioid derived drugs. I was reading an earlier thread about this, but there are real culprits and if we look it is very obvious what is happening and who the culprits are and why.

The source of the illegal trade is Mexico. The source of the legal trade was Sackler and the likes (the Jewish Ashkenazi family that never went to prison, kept some of the billions profit and were ordered to give a few billion away as blood/hush money). Now Sackler is taken out the cartels have stepped in full foot forward. They even sent coc aine packages stamped with Hitler images and Nazi borrowed insignia as a total two fingers to the very users of their product; the Diaspora. The Diaspora are snorting Hitler up their noses,

Peru Seized Cocaine:

The chemicals come from China and can lace all street drugs. Street cannabis bud can be laced with them. China is supplying and Mexico is distributing through the coc aine cartels networks. Even Syria is using this trade to kill Americans with chemicals as a business means of bypassing sanctions. May be Iran, Hezbollah and HAMAS are doing too? China can easily supply them to distribute via Mexico into the U.S. The Jewish Sacklers and the coc aine snorting Diaspora are killing themselves indirectly as they have profited from this chemical warfare that destroys America.

I call it CHEMICAL WARFARE upon the West by China. China, with all its means of stamping down on citizens, could stop it easily, but they dont. There are three reasons why Fentanyl is the Lace of Plagues:

1. Americans are damaged, compromised and lay themselves open to it by behaviour.

2. Cartels make huge money out of it.

3. China make huge money out of it and get to destroy their adversary. America, by stealth from the inside.

I believe that the authorities, as we see from their complete cancelling of the West by constant junk media bombardement of gay, trans and migrant issues over our traditions, the nuclear family and our real political, economic and social needs, alongside their depopulation is good for carbon Net Zero, turn a blind eye and let the poor be gobbled up by this chemical warfare. No doubt there is much authority corruption among the Western investors and politicians too. Without that they could never get this network to work as well as it does.

The only way to protect yourselves is to keep away from ALL STREET DRUGS. I grow my own ganja in natural soil and it is lovely. The Lace of Plagues can't get to me because I consciously protect myself.

Anything illegal is the stomping ground of the Adversary. He says what goes as the Boss' Adversary to test, to punish and rearrange. It has always been that way. I don't do anything illegal. I am financially honest. I respect the Law. That is what keeps us all safe who are lawful. The Lace of Plagues is for those who do not respect Law, humanity and nature, for whatever reason.The Angel of Death is uprooting them like unwanted weeds in a garden.

As with all things human there is a bit of this and bit of that reason why. The consequences are what we need to worry about. I wish I could save you from you, but only you can do that. I miss beautiful James Dean. That is what America used to be. Our powerful leaders behind the scenes, those families and their network have made a horrible mess. They use usury upon us as they let us peek into Pandora's Box and play with the snakes that manifest as pleasures. Have you ever seen a line of chemical turn into a slithering venomous snake as sure as Moses' staff did?

Also, it is nature getting us back for burning chemical holes in the rainforest. The Diaspora and middle classes sure have left us with a big mess. Their sons and daughters are dying of it too. De Niro's grandson just died. Time to care or be cursed, people.

Here are the evidence links regarding China as the chemical source and Mexico the distribution:

www.justice.gov...

"Justice Department Announces Charges Against China-Based Chemical Manufacturing Companies and Arrests of Executives in Fentanyl Manufacturing".

www.npr.org...

'We Are Shipping To The U.S.': Inside China's Online Synthetic Drug Networks"

www.wilsoncenter.org...

This investigation sought to better situate Mexico’s role in the fentanyl trade. Chinese companies produce the vast majority of fentanyl, fentanyl analogues, and fentanyl precursors, but Mexico is becoming a major transit and production point for the drug and its analogues as well, and Mexican traffickers appear to be playing a role in its distribution in the United States.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Is this America's most hated family?

You might never have heard of the Sackler family but you may well have enjoyed their money. The Anglo-American billionaire dynasty are prolific philanthropists and some of Britain's best-known art galleries, museums, theatres and universities have benefited from their generosity. But behind the money is a firm called Purdue Pharma, a US company owned by many of the Sacklers which makes opioids - a class of drugs linked to the deaths of thousands of Americans.

www.reuters.com...< br />

Sacklers to pay $6 billion to settle Purdue opioid lawsuits

nida.nih.gov...

Figure 1. National Drug-Involved Overdose Deaths—Number Among All Ages, by Gender, 1999-2021. More than 106,000 persons in the U.S. died from drug-involved overdose in 2021, including illicit drugs and prescription opioids.

If it carries on in a decade from now it will resemble another HOLOCAUST. It is already millions now. China and Mexico between them have caused a HOLOCAUST of mainly American men. It is chemical warfare.

All you have to do is keep away from illegal activity of street drugs that destroy the earth and us. Then the Lace of Plagues can't reach you. Do you want to live or do you want to die? The Angel of Death is waiting for your answer. As we destroy so are we destroyed. There is always a clear reason why.

edit on 18-7-2023 by Merman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Leaders do not care about the people.
A good leader will care about its people but it's rare that even in a village they can find a good leader.
We had a leader in our village who actually stole the money that we paid twice a year for community work.
And we're talking big bucks too I don't know what happened to the guy but I'm sure he probably had to move out of area.

Personally I think every downfall of every nation is when they started to allow gambling with the lottery yes the lottery is the evilness and the poison of every country that has gone with the lottery system.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Merman

Well nobody is holding them down and forcing it on them in those places , Fishermen have always been hard drinking people living on the edge with to much money at a early age if it was not drink drugs and debauchery killing them it would be fast super cars going backwards through hedges and walls .

My family own fishing boats and fish farms and live in big houses with 7 and 8 digit bank accounts and like scrap dealers they always plead poverty lol .

It is the guys at the top of the food chain who are causing this evil , the ones you would not think butter would melt in their mouth types , pillars of the community you would not look at twice , they are the ones responsible for the way things are .

People will always look for a buzz no matter what or where or when but nobody is forcing them , it is just bad parenting in some cases .

I know 100 % it is the cops that run the drug trade in the UK , no if buts ands or maybes on that , if you are not in their little gang you go to jail , even the photo you put up of your hero is flashing the gang sign lol rebel without a f ing clue .

It is all a numbers game to some people , and a good way to keep the herd in check ,controlled and the numbers down but looks like a new gang has entered the big league, they have been playing the Sargent Majors roll and gave themselves a battlefield promotion .

m.youtube.com...

edit on 18/7/2023 by stonerwilliam because: Spell8ngsssssss

join