It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An analysis of the EBO post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The recent post on Reddit from a person claiming to be a biologist who studied "Exo-Biospheric-Organisms" has peaked my interest enough to write up this analysis of his claims along with my own interpretation of what it all means. First I should say I'm a programmer and not a biologist, however I have created genetic algorithms to simulate evolution in virtual creatures and as many of you know I got pretty interested in biology and virology throughout the pandemic. I'm also quite good at reading complex scientific papers in fields where I'm not an expert, even if I don't understand precisely what the jargon means I can usually get the basic gist.

One thing I do know for certain is that the person who wrote this Reddit post knows what they are talking about and has some level of expert knowledge. Another area where I don't lack knowledge is ufology because I've been fascinated with the subject for a long time. I've read many books on the subject but typically I try to stick to the more formally educated people such as the late John Mack. They are hard to find but I also watch regression therapy sessions to hear what the abductees supposedly experienced in their own words. So I'll be doing this analysis more from the perspective of a ufologist and using my understanding of the subject to connect dots which others might not see.

In all my years on ATS I haven't seen any conspiracy with this level of sophistication apart from maybe the John Titor story, because he demonstrated a lot of advanced knowledge about black hole physics which is theoretically valid. This EBO story really intrigues me because it lines up with almost everything I've heard about the "Greys" from abductees and other encounters, and we'll get to that in a moment. Over the last few years I have come to believe that these "aliens" must be genetically related to us in some way because many abductees claim a major part of their agenda is some sort of Human-alien hybrid program, and some of those hybrids can even reproduce with a full Human.

They also appear to breath perfectly fine in our atmosphere, not to mention they are basically just humanoids with a bigger brain and less developed muscles. In human society we see there is a correlation between intelligence and physical strength, the most intelligent people are often less muscular and rely more on their brain (that's obviously a generalization, there's plenty of smart and fit people). There are other strong scientific reasons why I don't think any aliens in our galaxy have detected our presence yet, I also think it's completely illogical for an alien species to keep sending interstellar crafts to Earth if they keep crashing or getting shot down. I think the rabbit hole goes much deeper than most people imagine.

To some the claims being made by this biologist may seem hard to believe because he's essentially describing a typical short grey alien with a big head and big eyes, which is the popular depiction of aliens in pop culture. However, it's also the type of alien reported in 99% of encounters and I think there's a reason for that. If any "alien" beings are actually real it's most likely the Greys. It's also helpful to us that many abductees have described the nature and anatomy of the Greys in great detail, we can compare those descriptions with the claims made by this biologist. So lets gets started with the analysis by taking a look at this paragraph where he begins by describing the EBO genetics:

First, I'd like to discuss their genetics. Their genetics are like ours, based on DNA. This fact was very puzzling for me when I first learned about it. We imagine that beings from an alternate biosphere would have genetics based on a completely foreign biochemical system and surprisingly, this is not the case. Several conclusions can be drawn from this surprising revelation. The one that immediately comes to mind is that our biosphere and theirs share a common ancestry. They're eukaryotes, which means their cells have nuclei containing genetic material. Which suggests that their biosphere would have been separated from ours sometime after the appearance of this type of organism. The term Exo-Biospheric-Organism is actually a misnomer, but as it's a historical term, it's still used. Their genetics are not only based on the same genetic system, but they’re also even compatible with our own cellular machinery. This means that you can take a human gene and insert it into an EBO cell, and that gene will be translated into protein, and this of course works in reverse with a human gene inserted into an EBO cell.

The funny thing is, this statement didn't surprise me at all, I was actually expecting it even before I got to that paragraph. I can see certainly see why it's puzzling; how on Earth do they have cellular machinery which appears to have evolved on Earth if they aren't living on Earth with us now? It's clearly impossible to evolve a genetic system so similar to ours if they evolved on another planet so we have to ask when and how did our "biosphere" separate from theirs. Is it something that happened in the past, like a break-away civilization, or perhaps they come from an Earth biosphere which has yet to exist and Titor was right all along. I don't have all the answers, I don't know exactly how they are related to us, but I do know they are related to us.

What's particularly striking about the EBO genome is the uniformity of these intergenic regions. We see the same sequences repeated everywhere, and the distance in bp between the genes is virtually the same throughout their genome. The result is a minimalist, highly condensed genome. In fact, it's much smaller than ours. Moreover, the quantity of protein-coding genes is even significantly lower than ours, probably due to genetic refinement but also to biological processes that are absent in EBO. The uniformity of these sequences is a major indication of the artificiality of these beings. There is no complex organism on earth that has such elegance in its sequences. There is no evolutionary pressure that can lead to this kind of characteristic other than genetic engineering.

This seems to imply the EBO genome is highly optimized, there is very little "junk DNA" and everything is tightly packed together in an unnaturally uniform way. That feels to me like the type of optimization a programmer might do and it's our first sign these beings are making use of highly advanced genetic engineering. The lack of common genes also starts to tell us something about the reason why these beings were created. Many abductees often say the Greys seems like robots because they are so emotionless, almost like they were built just to carry out their job. If they are incapable of reproduction then they must be created by other means, and it's actually quite common for abductees to report hybrid looking "pod babies" being grown in artificial wombs.

link   

The chromosomal address is composed of 4 bp and is identical in each TPR of the same chromosome, but distinct between each of the 16 chromosomes of the genome. The Gene address is a 64bp sequence that is unique for each gene in the whole genome. It's therefore understandable that the TPR serves as a unique address not only for numerically identifying a gene, but also for identifying its chromosomal location. For those with only a basic knowledge of genetics, this is completely unheard of. No living thing in our biosphere has this kind of precise address in its genome. Once again, the presence of TPR cannot be explained by evolutionary pressure but only by genetic engineering on a genomic scale.

If I understand this correctly, there is precise numeric indexing of genes coded into the genome, which again sounds like something a programmer would do in order get the address/location of some data. A naturally evolved creature would not have that sort of neat mathematical structure, so this again strongly suggests they are designed in a way which enables genetic engineering technology to easily detect certain sequences and isolate any gene they want. The biologist speculates that genetic engineering tools are used at the zygotic stage of embryonic development, similar to the way we are trying to remove genetic defects at birth.

Much like ours, their genes have silencers, enhancers, promoters, 5'UTRs, exons, introns, 3' UTRs etc. There are many genes analogous to ours, which is not surprising given the compatibility of our cellular machinery. What's disturbing is that some genes correspond directly, nucleotide by nucleotide, with known human genes or even some animal genes. For these genes, there doesn't seem to be any artificial refinement but rather a crude copying and pasting. Why they do it is nebulous and still subject to conjecture. There are also many genes which are not found in our biosphere whose role has not been identified.

The fact they copy some genes without editing them at all would suggest to me their knowledge of genetics is not perfect because they don't have the ability to re-write everything, they are mostly copy-pasting different genes together (probably with the help of AI) and removing all the unnecessary genes. I suspect many of the unknown genes are just ones we haven't yet discovered in nature but it's probably also safe to assume they have some unique genetics which aren't found anywhere on Earth, because they've clearly spent some time evolving away from us.

They are morphologically very similar to the grey aliens that are part of modern folklore. Their height is about 150cm, they have two arms, two legs and a head. Still, there are some notable differences.

Skin: The grey skin that is often described in folklore is in fact a biosynthetic film which, likely, serves to protect the EBO from a hostile environment. It doesn't provide effective protection against temperature changes, but it does offer adequate protection against the passage of liquids.
Head: The head contains two large, oversized eyes, two nostrils without protuberance, a narrow mouth without lips and two ear canals without auricles. There is a mandible, but the musculature is vestigial. There are no teeth or tongue in the oral cavity.

Descriptions of Greys almost always report them as being naked or wearing a skin tight suit. I've read a few abductee accounts claiming they excrete waste through their skin, I've also read accounts claiming that they absorb nutrients through their skin in liquid form. The biologist speculates they can only consume food in liquid form due to a lack of teeth and tongue, but it does make sense for them to absorb nutrients provided through their suit. What this also tells us is that they probably couldn't survive on Earth or outside of the UFO's regulated environment. This is another indication they were designed for a specific purpose.

Eye: Like the skin, the eyes are covered with a semi-transparent biosynthetic film that offers the same environmental protection, while providing protection against certain wavelengths and light intensity. When the film is removed, a more traditional eye is revealed. It's about three times larger than a human eye and there are no eyelids. The size of their eyes suggests they have excellent night vision. It seems paradoxical to cover them with a semi-opaque film. Perhaps they only need to wear it in a bright environment.

I suspect the purpose of the film in this case may be not just for protection since they can't blink, but may be some sort of augmented reality overlay (like a computer screen built into a contact lens). It may also be related to their ability to seemingly hypnotize humans simply by staring into our eyes. The necessity for good night vision also seems relevant, it suggests they spend most of their time in a dark environment, possibly space habitations or underground.

The rest of his description also matches the typical Grey. Ears and nose are just holes. Bigger brain and less developed muscle features. Long skinny neck and big head. 4 long skinny fingers. Missing vocal cords, suggesting they primary use some other form of communication, maybe a technology-based system (think Neuralink). However, many abductees do report having conversations with Greys via telepathy, suggesting it might not be technological in nature, then again they could chip abductees for that reason.
edit on 8/7/2023 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

link   

Excreto-sudoriferous system: This system is completely different from what I've seen. As mentioned earlier, there is no large orifice, like an anus or urethra, to get rid of biological waste. Instead, there are countless small pores on the surface of the skin. There's a large medial organ called the hepatorenal organ, which acts as both kidney and liver and is central to maintaining homeostasis. This organ is highly vascularized and the blood must pass through it before returning to the heart. Its role is, among other things, to purify the blood of metabolic waste. Waste is excreted into the equivalent of a ureter, which branches out into four. Each branch flows towards one of the four limbs and in turn these branches divide until they end up as thousands of excretory pores. The motility of this excretory system is mediated by a weak peristalsis at the proximal level and on the four main branches. Peristalsis ceases around the first distal junction. As there is no urea cycle, the ammonia concentration at the exit of the hepatorenal organ is very high. This ammonia is carried to the pores and gives the distinct odor I mentioned earlier. The rationale behind this unusual excretory system is directly related to this excreted ammonia, which enables thermoregulation by evaporating on the skin's surface. The greater the physical effort, the greater the metabolism. This in turn leads to a rise in temperature, and a corresponding increase in metabolic waste via amino acid catabolism. This leads to an increase in filtration and ammonia excretion, which ultimately lowers body temperature.

It's quite interesting how they can be so different from us yet still make use of Earthly biological processes that can be understood. It shows how they are related to us yet strangely different at the same time. It might be an efficient system, but if we had the ability to genetically engineer our own species we wouldn't make many of these odd decisions, we certainly wouldn't design ourselves without genitals. These beings seem to have a very utilitarian design that works well in environments where real food is scarce. Everything I've seen suggests the Greys are incapable of naturally reproducing and rely on technology, then again maybe that's where humanity is headed if fertility levels drop low enough and we develop technology to grow pod babies.

The reproduction issue seems like a reoccurring theme with their agenda. Perhaps they lost the ability to reproduce and are trying to regain it. That theory probably isn't correct because the short Greys seem more like genetically engineered servants for some other species. This Reddit post makes a lot of claims which suggest the short Greys were genetically engineered for a very specific purpose. I'm calling them short Greys because many abductees report a taller type of Grey which usually has a whiter skin tone and seems to be the boss of the shorter Greys. The taller Greys also seem to have some capacity to feel emotions and empathize with the abductees, they often try to comfort the abductee or have discussions with them.

Digestive system: The digestive system is extremely underdeveloped. There's no there is no stomach in the familiar sense. However, there is a pseudo-stomach located at the transition between the thoracic and abdominal cavities. This organ is not involved in digestion, but only serves as a reservoir. A sphincter controls the flow of food into the intestine. The intestine is limited to the equivalent of our small intestine, i.e. it only serves to absorb liquids and nutrients and acts as the main digestion site. It has villi and microvilli like ours. The intestine ends in the hepato-renal organ, where non-digested matter is transported to the ureter and excretory system. Residues are dissolved in the ammonia of metabolic waste for excretion. There's an organ near the pseudostomachal sphincter that secretes digestive enzymes directly into the intestine. This organ is inspirationally called the digestive organ. It secretes mainly proteolytic enzymes and glycoside hydrolases.

Given the absence of teeth, the narrowness and rigidity of the esophagus, the absence of a true stomach and the absence of defecation, it is strongly believed that EBOs can only consume food in liquid form. It is assumed that, given the high metabolic needs of their brains, this food would have a high carbohydrate concentration. In order to meet other metabolic needs, there must also be a high protein content in the food consumed. These two statements are supported by the type of enzyme secreted by the digestive organ. It is therefore speculated that the food consumed is a sort of broth rich in sugar and protein, which probably also has a high copper content.

The underdeveloped digestive system and rigid esophagus implies they can't consume solid food or probably even liquid food, and reinforces the reports of abductees who have described them absorbing nutrients through their skin. I've heard some people suggest their need for protein and other elements in their "broth" is the reason for cattle mutilations, but I highly doubt that given their apparent level of technological development. Overall I find it very impressive how this Reddit post has combined so many existing ideas from ufology with ideas from biology in a way that appears to be scientifically valid. Of course there's always a chance it's a hoax, there's people with the knowledge to pull it off, but I don't see any clear motive, and his ability to answer follow up questions from other experts did impress me.
edit on 8/7/2023 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The unexpected shadow ban that surprised moderators of reddit also.. made the story even more credible to me.

And the newly debunking battement by a reddit truck driver former biologist degree ( unverified ) made it even better, he did not debunk anything he just said he was all wrong and he knows better.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Great analysis, but I have some things to point.

Mostly, what he says could be said by someone with some knowledge of biology and an intent to make people believe he was really involved in analysing Grey Aliens. Using things reported by abductees and other witnesses is easy, and although he uses many technical terms, the whole way the text is written doesn't sound (to me) like it came from a real scientist.

One of the things I think sound fake is the tendency to make assumptions, like our biosphere and theirs sharing a common ancestry or saying that there is no evolutionary pressure that can lead to the genetic uniformity they supposedly have. Another thing I find suspicious is the statement that "no living thing in our biosphere has this kind of precise address in its genome", as to me, a real scientist would say something like "no known living thing".

So, in conclusion, it sounds (to me) like someone using the reports of Grey Aliens and adding some technical terms to make it sound scientific, but it doesn't sound scientific to me.

There are other things that I think he should have explained better but almost ignores, like the eyes. Saying that the protective film over their eyes provides protection against "certain wavelengths" without saying which ones or saying "the size of their eyes suggests they have excellent night vision" sounds unscientific. If they are studying them with so much detail they should know if their eyes are really more adapted to night vision or not.

I'm not convinced.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Missing vocal cords, suggesting they primary use some other form of communication, maybe a technology-based system (think Neuralink). However, many abductees do report having conversations with Greys via telepathy, suggesting it might not be technological in nature, then again they could chip abductees for that reason.

It came to mind, that the telepathy could still be technological.

Think about Voice to Skull.

Great thread, thanks.

edit on 7-8-2023 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

One of the things I think sound fake is the tendency to make assumptions, like our biosphere and theirs sharing a common ancestry or saying that there is no evolutionary pressure that can lead to the genetic uniformity they supposedly have.

It hardly seems like an assumption, I don't know what other conclusion you could possibly reach based on the highly unusual genetic sequences. As I said, I've worked on evolutionary algorithms in the past, and there is absolutely no way a randomized process like evolution could produce such a mathematically perfect structure the same way a programmer might do it.

Another thing I find suspicious is the statement that "no living thing in our biosphere has this kind of precise address in its genome", as to me, a real scientist would say something like "no known living thing".

It could be worded many different ways, I would say "no known terrestrial life form" or something like that, because it isn't the sort of thing was expect to find on Earth. It sounds to me like the use of the term biosphere was fairly common where this person was doing research and it is a legitimate technical term which essentially refers to all life within Earths atmosphere.
edit on 9/7/2023 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
It hardly seems like an assumption, I don't know what other conclusion you could possibly reach based on the highly unusual genetic sequences.

I suppose a kind of convergent evolution in a similar environment could lead to the same result. Assuming the environment was the same is, to me, less likely.

After all, we are the result of chemical reactions, and, as far as we know, chemical reactions are the same everywhere, so I wouldn't be surprised by a similar or even almost equal basic biology.

As I said, I've worked on evolutionary algorithms in the past, and there is absolutely no way a randomized process like evolution could produce such a mathematically perfect structure the same way a programmer might do it.

I find it funny when people use absolutes like "there is no other way" when talking about things we do not fully understand.
We don't know the evolutionary path of the supposed alien beings, why should we assume we know what is and isn't possible? We do not even know that about life on Earth.

It could be worded many different ways, I would say "no known terrestrial life form" or something like that, because it isn't the sort of thing was expect to find on Earth. It sounds to me like the use of the term biosphere was fairly common where this person was doing research and it is a legitimate technical term which essentially refers to all life within Earths atmosphere.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I wasn't talking about the use of the word "biosphere", I was talking about the absolutism of his words.
When we say something like "no living thing in our biosphere..." we are assuming two things, that we know all living things in our biosphere and that we know their genetic code.

Either he is a scientist that is completely full of himself and thinks he knows perfectly everything that exists on our biosphere or he is lying, and although I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, in this case it sounds like he is "giving people what they want" and added some technical terms to make it sound scientific and true.

Obviously, I may be wrong, but that's my opinion.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It sure was an interesting read , I did not read it all only the interesting parts I thought to be interesting to know.

If i would have that part of expertise and knowledge I would almost believe to be a direct result of that santilli alien footage and summary of that autopsy described by David wilcock and Corey goode

But hey , I'm not even come close of analyzing something like that and there's no name attached to the whole document until then i see it as another great story with no backup scientist or examiner who who claims this theses.

If it lands on congressional hearings I'm going to take this serious.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Liar, thief, bla bla blaa reply to: ChaoticOrder

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The description mostly fits with the greys I have met. Differences might simply be differences in purpose design. I first wrote about the grey I call Wednesday Addams here in ATS some years ago.

Her stomach ends there. Though no teeth Wednesday has a tongue which is round and not flat. Wednesday is a bio-engineer by the way. A very intelligent walking organic designed biolab in a neat and tidy four foot tall package.

That girl can lick your face (sample), taste (analyse), cook up designer proteins (catabolism/anabolism) in her stomach, and spit them into your hands. - an interesting study.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What if gray aliens are the genetically engineered servants of even more advanced aliens.... And were designed to be dependent on their masters (can't eat natural food, can't survive without their suit, can't sexually reproduce their species).... What if the grays don't like that they were designed that way, to serve others and be dependent on them for survival? What if the grays discovered humans and determined we are their natural, ancestral stock? Grays might view Earth genetics as their only hope for genetically engineering a future for themselves, free of their masters, to give their next generation a chance to eat and reproduce naturally and independently. You might even see an analogy between grays rebelling and seeking independence from their masters who created them, and a rebellion in heaven with fallen angels....

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kammlersgrdaughter77

That scenario would suggest the greys are not bad people.

I am reminded also of the Battlestar Galactica story where humans create Artificial Intellegence as slaves, who then rebel upon their masters.

top topics

join