It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Corrupt and so Rotten

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
So corrupt and so Rotten is an understatement when a little history of the shenanigans the DOJ and FBI is exposed for all to see. The lady speaks concisely and points out just how rotten stuff in the past has been and still is yet the question remains so what happens next ?

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

So the institution destroyed a country while the population watched on, no one seemed to care

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

the usa is just an example of where the rest are at.. everyone is in the same boat so when change comes it'll be very fast and look something like the fall of the soviets or a modern reformation (continental and English).

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
RIP America.
It was a great experiment while it lasted. You could see and hear it in Durham at the end when he said a Nation can't stand.

The globalists rejoiced, their biggest hurdle was the damn freedom loving hicks of America.

I used to think there would be war and massive bloodshed before America fell.

Now I think it will die with a whimper, just handed over to the Luciferian globalists.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
RIP America.
It was a great experiment while it lasted. You could see and hear it in Durham at the end when he said a Nation can't stand.

The globalists rejoiced, their biggest hurdle was the damn freedom loving hicks of America.

Now I think it will die with a whimper, just handed over to the Luciferian globalists.

That's exactly what's happening. More guns per capita than any other country on Earth but the population is too cowardly to use them for anything.

But they will say angry words, beat their chests like gorillas, and try to intimidate you. But when things actually turn violent they are chickens and cry about it. Standing up against the government? Most Americans would piss themselves. They make excuses "I have a family" well so did the founding fathers but that didn't stop them from fighting and winning a war against the British Empire, which was the most powerful military force on Earth at the time.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
RIP America.

“Whimper”? Erotic sigh more likely

new topics

top topics

join