It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On July 26th 2023 Hunter Biden Will Confirm or Deny the Laptop is His.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Selling influence?

Welcome to the world of global capitalism. A whole new can of worms. Want to open it?
I came in this thread to point out the misinformation of the OP. And I was dragged into this wierd fetish like obsession with Hunter Biden and his families normal multinational business deals while dragging the crackhead son into the political BS known as the American politics.

"Look everyone, here's a picture of Hunter bidens dick! Let me tell you about Hillary clintons pedophile ring in the basement of this pizza shop! Two more weeks!!"

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Selling influence?

Welcome to the world of global capitalism. A whole new can of worms. Want to open it?
I came in this thread to point out the misinformation of the OP. And I was dragged into this wierd fetish like obsession with Hunter Biden and his families normal multinational business deals while dragging the crackhead son into the political BS known as the American politics.

"Look everyone, here's a picture of Hunter bidens dick! Let me tell you about Hillary clintons pedophile ring in the basement of this pizza shop! Two more weeks!!"

It’s a creepy and silly little tactic to continually suggest that everybody who disagrees with you has a weird interest in (insert thing here), or obsession, or a “fetish”, or other odd accusations.
I do understand how it would be necessary when someone spoofed and embarrassed themselves many pages ago.
Every now and then we get a thread like this, and it’s pure comedy gold. Sometimes it evolves into a classic if the poor old person loses control completely, right in front of us.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Lol and Hillary will be arrested tomorrow!

She might have "flipped" in 2017.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: boredhere74
Sure he will. He won't even show up. Maybe he'll phone it in from daddy's office.

Hunter showed up in smalltown Arkansas twice this year due to a summons.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Where is the story?
Maybe you got the year wrong?

Nothing haappned. Nothing.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Go home Trisha, you're drunk.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Hasn't he already admitted it's his?

nypost.com...

Hunter Biden's attorneys say the laptop might not belong to Hunter.

Biden’s attorney, Abbe Lowell, is now saying that the series of scathing letters sent to conservative commentators, as well as state and federal agencies, are not an acknowledgment that the laptop attributed to his client is, in fact, his client’s.

Lawyers for President Joe Biden’s son have issued a flurry of letters to state and federal law enforcement requesting investigations into those who accessed and disseminated personal data from a laptop that a computer repair shop owner says was dropped off at his Delaware store in 2019.
Source: www.newsnationnow.com...

We won't know the official/legal answer until next month, it seems.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Where is the story?
Maybe you got the year wrong?

Nothing haappned. Nothing.

What do you mean nothing happened? Does something have to happen to validate the laptop ownership? The contents are literally available on the public internet and have been analyzed by a lot of people already. There are comprehensive reports written about the crimes the evidence on the laptop shows, such as the 644 page marco polo report.

The images have exif data that can be matched via GPS data as well, if anyone is ever allowed to do that.

edit on 28-6-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
WAS his.
It was no longer his when he failed to pick it up and pay the shop owner within the specified time according to the agreement that he signed.
I don’t think he will have very good luck with his lawsuit against the shop owner.

I don't know. If I cloned a copy of your hard drive and gave it away, you'd have a good case against me for illegally sharing your personal information. As an insurance and financial advisor, I have to take a test every Sept that includes reviewing penalties for sharing PII (Personal Information).

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: lordcomac

and then China Joe's handlers hand Joe the pardon papers...

Yea yea yea, and Trump is a Russian agent /s

It’s no wonder we have a record amount of independents now. The hyperbole and hubris is overbearing. Both sides declaring things as a matter of fact without evidence.

Being an "Independent" doesn't do you any good if you don't have a like-minded candidate to vote for, does it?

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

a reply to: butcherguy

But we know it was his... what's the revalation here? That some rat shop owner is suing Hunter for wanting his lap top back?

I love this!

We have a sitting "pResident" and his scumbag son admitting both publicly and in heretofore private messages that they are selling the United States out from under us, but it's the shop owner who is "some rat."

Since there are so many corrupt judges, Hunter's attorneys are hoping that the lawsuit Mac Isaac (the computer shop owner) filed against Hunter, gets a LIBERAL corrupt judge who will rule in Hunter's favor and against Isaac.

And Hunter's attorneys know there is a better than 80% chance a Liberal corrupted judge will rule that Isaac broke the law when giving away Hunter's hard drive image. That's assuming the numb-nuts eventually admit it's Hunter's laptop.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
Stuff with minors. When the original dump happened, a lot was rolling around for a few days. There is pretty obvious juvenile (family member) stuff as well as the well-known Obama girl pics with her credit card and coke after getting busy. The guy literally can't help but take pics of himself.

You guys have some really gross fantasies, but none of that is true. If he's a pedo, burn him, but there is no reason to believe that he is. Young looking prostitutes, sure, but they looked early 20s.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The one thing that has "bugged" me since October 2020 is...

Mac Isaac also said that he is legally blind and could not confirm if the person who supposedly left the laptop was actually Hunter Biden.[7]
en.wikipedia.org...

Can someone be legally blind and still repair desktops and laptops?

Not that this has any bearing on the authenticity of the Hard Drive contents. Just something that sends my sensibility meter into the red (hard to believe) zone.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   

a reply to: stevieray

You’re literally saying there’s no evidence against the Bidens ?

Evidence of wrongdoing ? Sure.

Evidence he’s somehow a puppet for China? That’s far more debatable.

I remember threads he was trying to start WWIII by saying the US would stand by Taiwan. Recently he said Xi is a dictator before closeting ties with India, their adversary, and Ukraine weakens the Easter sphere of influence.

Biden calling China's President a "dictator" is just part of the act. Traitor Biden has to say a bad thing or two, which is OK, so long as he...

Lets China's spy balloons do their thing over the U.S.,

Tells Americans that President Xi-eleven didn't know it was a spy balloon, and is very embarrassed.

Lets China build a military base just south of Florida, on the northern coast of Cuba.

Sends our Oil to China when they have shortages.

Accepts Jewelry and Cash from Communist Chinese interests.

...and more.

In other words, Biden can "play" and "talk" Mr. tough guy, so long as his actions are in line of what China expects of a blackmailed traitor who has been cheated into the White House.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: lordcomac

and then China Joe's handlers hand Joe the pardon papers...

Yea yea yea, and Trump is a Russian agent /s

It’s no wonder we have a record amount of independents now. The hyperbole and hubris is overbearing. Both sides declaring things as a matter of fact without evidence.

Being an "Independent" doesn't do you any good if you don't have a like-minded candidate to vote for, does it?

No it doesn’t.

That doesn’t mean I have to be dogmatic about the other two, or act like either are the next coming of Hitler or Stalin either.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Was it Biden that sent oil to China, or did companies sell it?

Didn’t the chips act get passed through recently setting back their tech sector?

And the balloons were a public blunder, but they have plenty of other capabilities like TikTok and software, just as we do along with spy apparatus near them.

Is there a Chinese military base, or alleged spy instillation?

And didn’t Trump maintain business interests there along with a Chinese bank account? So am I to go around just saying he’s a Chinese puppet?

Where’s your evidence? He’s a horrible president, but that’s just hyperbolic.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Nice timing... in the midst of a holiday. Many people wont be seeing this when it happens

We need to get rid of the entire political establishment and start populating governments with people who care about integrity, and a set of laws, that prevents entirely that politicians in any way or shape can influence or be influenced by private interests.

No

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

He saw what was on the laptop, the pictures, the information etc. Yet still handed it over to whoever instead of contacting someone who represents the bidens. That's the definition of being a rat.

The finer details of hunter himself signing off is rather sketchy as well. Maybe I'll pay attention to this one since it seems ATS will hang onto this story like every other move the Bidens do with their family business ventures.

He said he saw evidence of crimes, and turned it over to the FBI. I suppose of you are of the mindset that you should look out for crackheads since they do dumb things, you might have a point. But at that point, the laptops were his and he could do anything he wanted with them.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Was it Biden that sent oil to China, or did companies sell it?

Didn’t the chips act get passed through recently setting back their tech sector?

And the balloons were a public blunder, but they have plenty of other capabilities like TikTok and software, just as we do along with spy apparatus near them.

Is there a Chinese military base, or alleged spy instillation?

And didn’t Trump maintain business interests there along with a Chinese bank account? So am I to go around just saying he’s a Chinese puppet?

Where’s your evidence? He’s a horrible president, but that’s just hyperbolic.

there is a lot of evidence pointing to Biden being beholden to China and other countries, based on the transfer of large sums of money. If you can point to something the Biden's sold that would account for all that, it would end all the speculation. But until we have a product, we all have to assume Joe was the product.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: butcherguy
WAS his.
It was no longer his when he failed to pick it up and pay the shop owner within the specified time according to the agreement that he signed.
I don’t think he will have very good luck with his lawsuit against the shop owner.

I don't know. If I cloned a copy of your hard drive and gave it away, you'd have a good case against me for illegally sharing your personal information. As an insurance and financial advisor, I have to take a test every Sept that includes reviewing penalties for sharing PII (Personal Information).

Still totally different than somebody abandoning the materials on your property. Your job is more like a fiduciary, where you have strict rules about other peoples stuff, that you briefly come in contact with, that they never cede ownership of.
As somebody said, the laptop is just like a car that you abandon and refuse to pay the repair bill. It, and all contents, become owned by the mechanic by law.
Same exact thing with the laptop. Really the same as leaving a bunch of garbage in a rental when you leave, that includes a diary that tells of Joe Bidens incestual pedophilia. You just gave it to the property owner as a gift, to do what they will with it.
I’m thinking that everyone who’s been forced to live their life with dirty old Joe, is deliberately trying to get him arrested.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join