It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.7.2023 - Candidate Trump Notified that President Biden's DOJ has Made Him a Criminal Target.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
(post by MrInquisitive removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MrInquisitive

originally posted by: Raggedyman
At the risk of causing a bit of heat
Serves Trump right for not draining the swamp as promised
Unless of course he couldnt
The US is in utter turmoil, bodes poorly for all western society

He not only didn't drain it, he added much sewage to it.

Some of the worst sewage from the Pre-Trump days will be exposed very soon, now that the DOJ/FBI have given-in to the rule of law.

Late Evening Development: www.breitbart.com...

Good Summary: twitter.com...

Good gawd. Comer and Raskin already were shown the document in question. Now the rest of the committee will be shown it. Big deal. A slight win for Comer and company, but no evidence of wrong doing by Biden and family. It is still the uncorroborated tip of one person -- a person who was put up to it by Giuliani, which indicates the likelihood of its veracity.

Comer and company wanted the FBI to publicly release the document, which the FBI has continued to refuse to do, so as I say, a slight win for C&C. Comer has also backed down from the contempt vote against Wray, so it was a compromise.

Your claim that the Bidens will be exposed very soon is just like Trump's M.O. of claiming that he will come out with facts substantiating some false claim of his "very soon" or "in the next couple of weeks". He did this very thing when he claimed he had investigators looking into Obama's birth certificate.

I, on the other hand, will state with confidence that very soon Trump will be indicted by the special counsel. And it will be a lot sooner than any supposed exposing of the Biden family will happen.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: lordcomac
Has anyone done anything about the CCP controlled dominion owned voting machines yet?

He who controls the votes, etc

The CCP-owned Governors of Georgia, Michigan, and Arizona, are keeping the CCP-owned Dominion Voting Systems, even though the executives of Dominion admitted in court their voting machines/software, are GARBAGE.

DOnt try talking to a certain people about this. all they do is post anti republican stuff anyway. blatant poltical hackery.

Cant see whats best for the country because their bias and being told to believe everything they say.

Personally i want the country to split up into a north south again. Trump being convicted will seal the deal.

One good thing about Radical Liberals is that they do not hide and pretend to be something else, like old-guard Republicans do.

But, you also realize that the fewer radical liberals there are, the better for overall society. Thankfully, their number is dwindling, due to several reasons/causes.

Thanks for the compliment. Except that I am not a radical liberal. More just a plain old liberal or progressive. I don't believe our numbers are going down unless it is from right-wingers running us over, shooting us or blowing us up.
edit on 8-6-2023 by MrInquisitive because: fixed diction in last sentence

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The way Americans are wired, we root for and support those who are targeted and abused by Evil men and women.

Like the Trump supporters who went to jail so he can take a shot at becoming a dictator like his 'friends' Kim & Vlad?
I don't think you'll find much sympathy for that exceptional kind of stupid...

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I think the main point of concern for Trump here will be the process crime - basically telling the DoJ to get lost - because it doesn't appear that they have anything solid relating to the documents themselves.

Lets face it though - an indictment in Washington means a conviction 100% of the time for political enemies of the Democrats.

This is quite the precedent , though - one candidate (the sitting President) using his office to indict his opponent in an election race on a charge that has never been made against worse incidents of holding classified documents by people who were not the President.
edit on 8/6/2023 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I think the main point of concern for Trump here will be the process crime - basically telling the DoJ to get lost - because it doesn't appear that they have anything solid relating to the documents themselves.

Lets face it though - an indictment in Washington means a conviction 100% of the time for political enemies of the Democrats.

This is quite the precedent , though - one candidate (the sitting President) using his office to indict his opponent in an election race on a charge that has never been made against worse incidents of holding classified documents by people who were not the President.

He didn't just obstruct justice as you claim; he also willfully took both classified and declassified records with him, which he had no right to do.

Oliver North would like to disagree with you on conviction rates of "enemies of the Democrats"; his conviction was overturned on appeal. But why make this a matter of Trump being the enemy of the Democrats? He's clearly broken various US laws and has admitted as much on tv. You seem to have a problem with the rule of law and falsely make it a political prosecution. There is also the matter of his part in the Jan. 6 sedition. Good Americans are against a person using force and deceit to take power. This shouldn't be a partisan thing; however, the majority of Republicans, both politicians and voter alike, instead do want to make it a partisan thing, and call these legitimate investigations themselves criminal, evil or a witch hunt.

The guy was caught holding classified documents he no longer had authorization to have, and even claims to have highly classified war plans against Iran. This is about him, not the Democrats, yours and other Trump supporters arguments not withstanding.

Biden isn't using his office to indict Trump. The DOJ was given a criminal referral by congress regarding the Jan 6 sedition riot, and has had every reason to investigate Trump's holding onto classified and declassified government documents. Please show some evidence that Biden has pressured the DOJ to do anything. We know Trump did put pressure on his DOJ to do his bidding, but so far no evidence that Biden has done so. Biden has spoken out about the independence of the DOJ and the US AG, whereas Trump often spoke of his Attorney General, and thought of him as his personal lawyer. You project what your guy did onto the current president without any evidence -- the very same thing Trump does himself to his political enemies.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Like President Trump did in 2020, candidate Trump is once again giving us an advance "heads up" regarding an important ELECTION INTERFERENCE ploy being implemented by Democrats.

This particular ploy is designed to have President Biden's #1 competitor removed from the race.

From candidate Donald J. Trump today, after his attorney's met with the DOJ/Smith, earlier this week...

Wow, this is turning out to be the greatest & most vicious instance of ELECTION INTERFERENCE in the history of our Country.

Remember, I’m leading DeSanctimonious BIG in the Polls but, more importantly, I’m leading Biden by a lot.

Also, & perhaps most importantly, they are launching all of the many Fake Investigations against me RIGHT SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF MY CAMPAIGN, something which is unheard of, & not supposed to happen.

DOJ, FBI, NEW YORK A.G., NEW YORK D.A., ATLANTA D.A.

FASCISTS ALL!
Source: truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/110504130524282517

Will Americans once again ignore the warnings, and elect (re-elect) Joe Biden to the White House, just 18 months from now?

I was waiting for someone to bring up this unhinged rant. Look at Trump trying to rewrite history. Every single one of these investigations predates him announcing his candidacy. Him announcing his candidacy so early, the earliest in history, was an attempt by him to get the investigations to stop.

He's scared because he knows he's finally going to be held accountable for his actions for the first time in his life.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

Like President Trump did in 2020, candidate Trump is once again giving us an advance "heads up" regarding an important ELECTION INTERFERENCE ploy being implemented by Democrats.

This particular ploy is designed to have President Biden's #1 competitor removed from the race.

From candidate Donald J. Trump today, after his attorney's met with the DOJ/Smith, earlier this week...

Wow, this is turning out to be the greatest & most vicious instance of ELECTION INTERFERENCE in the history of our Country.

Remember, I’m leading DeSanctimonious BIG in the Polls but, more importantly, I’m leading Biden by a lot.

Also, & perhaps most importantly, they are launching all of the many Fake Investigations against me RIGHT SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF MY CAMPAIGN, something which is unheard of, & not supposed to happen.

FASCISTS ALL!

Will Americans once again ignore the warnings, and elect (re-elect) Joe Biden to the White House, just 18 months from now?

I was waiting for someone to bring up this unhinged rant. Look at Trump trying to rewrite history. Every single one of these investigations predates him announcing his candidacy. Him announcing his candidacy so early, the earliest in history, was an attempt by him to get the investigations to stop.

He's scared because he knows he's finally going to be held accountable for his actions for the first time in his life.

I don't think so.
You don't go after a man that has the general population on his side.
Now, for Biden, its unlikely anyone with morals would attend his funeral.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Except he doesn't. Trumpers are by far a minority. A very loud and devoted minority, but still a minority. One that shrinks with every unhinged rant of his.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Let's ignore the ridiculous premise that Trump has the general population on his side, are you saying that he should be above the law?

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Threadbare

FASCISTS ALL!

I don't think so.
Now, for Biden, its unlikely anyone with morals would attend his funeral.

What's funny is how liberals get excited every time there is a leak, and escalate it all the way up to an imminent indictment of Trump.

The former president said this morning he is not close to being indicted. He is just a target... As he has been for the past 7 years.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

If Donald Trump is held to account for his actions, it will translate to more awards and kudos coming his way.

He has a hard to find combination of tenacity and compassion and caring.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

He didn't just obstruct justice as you claim; he also willfully took both classified and declassified records with him, which he had no right to do.

Oliver North would like to disagree with you on conviction rates of "enemies of the Democrats"; his conviction was overturned on appeal. But why make this a matter of Trump being the enemy of the Democrats? He's clearly broken various US laws and has admitted as much on tv. You seem to have a problem with the rule of law and falsely make it a political prosecution. There is also the matter of his part in the Jan. 6 sedition. Good Americans are against a person using force and deceit to take power. This shouldn't be a partisan thing; however, the majority of Republicans, both politicians and voter alike, instead do want to make it a partisan thing, and call these legitimate investigations themselves criminal, evil or a witch hunt.

The guy was caught holding classified documents he no longer had authorization to have, and even claims to have highly classified war plans against Iran. This is about him, not the Democrats, yours and other Trump supporters arguments not withstanding.

Biden isn't using his office to indict Trump. The DOJ was given a criminal referral by congress regarding the Jan 6 sedition riot, and has had every reason to investigate Trump's holding onto classified and declassified government documents. Please show some evidence that Biden has pressured the DOJ to do anything. We know Trump did put pressure on his DOJ to do his bidding, but so far no evidence that Biden has done so. Biden has spoken out about the independence of the DOJ and the US AG, whereas Trump often spoke of his Attorney General, and thought of him as his personal lawyer. You project what your guy did onto the current president without any evidence -- the very same thing Trump does himself to his political enemies.

'I decided upon leaving office to declassify all these documents'.
'Ok, sorry to have bothered you - but about that process crime...'.

I have heard 'security officials' say that the idea a President can declassify or classify on the fly is 'preposterous'. It isn't.
The absolute and entire power of the executive branch rests in the hands of 1 single person , the President. He can , for any reason, declassify documents held by any agency in the Executive Branch.

You then come to the actual criminality associated with the classification process - it is in place first and foremost to ensure that only authorised people can read the documents. Of course every document in Trump's possession he was authorised to read as President. i.e. HE HAS ALREADY READ THEM. Having them is not an issue.

The only crime he could commit is if he was selling secrets. If there is evidence of that then they better show it, because a PRESIDENT who has already had full access and read documents that he took with him in boxes is not a crime.
If it were every President in history would have been indicted.

The issue here is Merrick Garland - he is butt hurt that he was passed over as a SC judge and that is why an army of FBI agents raided an ex Presidents house instead of just taking as long as it took to talk through which records they wanted back and which Trump could keep. There was never any rush in determining which records would go a Presidential library , what he could keep and what needed to be returned.

The bottom line is trump is getting indicted for things that have been common place for decades and never led to an indictment.
That is simply an abuse of political power and election interference.
edit on 8/6/2023 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Threadbare

If Donald Trump is held to account for his actions, it will translate to more awards and kudos coming his way.

He has a hard to find combination of tenacity and compassion and caring.

OMG... you don't even notice, do you?

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The crime is lying on the attestation to the Feds and purposely moving and hiding them. Also if they have proof he shared NATSEC info to anyone who should not see it. Now, reportedly Trump himself is on audio stating he had documents that he wanted declassified but knew he could not do so as he was no longer in office. Today there are reports that he was fully aware there was a process to declassify while he was President that he had been informed of the process by multiple lawyers while in office.

This is tough. We can only go by the filings so far for information and what is coming out, until the indictment. From what is being reported though, from surveillance video obtained, to people who were asked to move the docs before the subpoena, to the guy who flooded the server room, to lawyers having privilege peirced by judges due to crime exception, to Mark Meadows whose attorney did not address the claim given that Meadows was given immunity to testify, it's not looking good there for Trump.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
The role of DOJ has been a puppet for the DNC since Obama took office- possibly much longer.

The FBI works for the DOJ, and they've been working for this cartel since at least Billy Clinton took charge and confiscated the dirt on everyone to use for blackmail.

Now since the DOJ and FBI have been clearly ousted as DNC pawns, you have to wonder... why are we still paying them?
Terrorist organizations. The CIA is worse. The IRS is worse. All of them need to be reset to zero, but it will never happen.

So Trump's three appointed heads of the DOJ and his appointed head of the FBI worked for the DNC, huh? LOL! Didn't Trump say he hired the best people? You do seem to believe everything he says, so how could your claim be true?

You'll understand better as you grow and learn more about human nature. Some never learn, but (imo) you have potential.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

Comer and Raskin were shown the document with key dates and dollar amounts blacked out (redacted). Hopefully Comer demands to have those redactions removed, for the full committee viewing.

edit on 6/8/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
For those of you who appreciate analysis and opinion based on Real World Common Sense...

Reports are circulating that federal prosecutors are about to ask a grand jury to indict former President Donald Trump over his handling of classified documents after leaving office.

If those reports are true, and prosecutors do move against Trump, it would be the first time in American history that the government had prosecuted the leading opposition candidate.

It would also destroy public faith in the rule of law and voters’ trust in democracy.
Continued at: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Unless it is shown that Biden is even MORE crooked. And it appears that may be the case indeed.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

And when Trump was in, all we ever heard was how important it was that the DoJ be able to act independently.

Who knew they would forget all about that when shoe was on other foot?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join