It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News Story. Mothers Rescue Children Abducted By Russia.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Narvasis

"And ya, Russia is “reeducating” special needs kids. Do you realize how stupid you sound?"

Not how I sound, it's what the kids themselves say. There is film of them sat in their "school" having to wear Russian uniforms with a "Z" on their sleeves .

You can call them "stupid" if you like.

It's obviously about your level.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Narvasis
They are special needs kids.

No offense to them, but what would be the point of propagandizing or reeducating them??

Think a little more.
a reply to: Freeborn

Jeezus...

Do you even know what "special needs" kids are?

"Think"?

Yeah, try it.

They are not all special needs kids that were taken.

How can you defend this?

Do you have kids of your own?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

"Oldfart"?

Are you just on here to insult folk?

I'm not going to feed you.

That's the recommended thing on here, I believe.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
“where are your links that state the children went voluntary“

Um, what? I never said/wrote that the children went voluntarily. Please show me where I said that, instead of making stuff up.

A terrible shot, and no cigar. Can’t put words in another persons mouth when the text is right in this thread. Try a little harder next time.

a reply to: alldaylong

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I never said/wrote that the children went voluntarily.

I finally flushed you out for you to confirm that the children where in fact abducted.

Which i stated in my OP.

Thank for that.

(post by Narvasis removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You aren’t making sense.

Like I said, post where I said “that the children went voluntarily.”

If you need some kind of win that badly today though you are welcome to it. Here’s a ribbon🎗You’re a winner now.

a reply to: alldaylong

edit on 31-5-2023 by Narvasis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

They are special needs kids.

No offense to them, but what would be the point of propagandizing or reeducating them??

Special Education Needs, its a very broad brush covering many, many requirements.
But of course you assume that they are automatically incapable of independent thought or are intellectually immune to propaganda?

Do you think children with special education needs can go on to become functional members of society?
Even if they can't are they no less deserving of the care and comfort - well, as much comfort as possible when your home is being invaded - of their family, friends and the community they have been brought up in?

And do you honestly think all 19,000 children are special needs?
And do you honestly think Russia is doing this for purely altruistic reasons?

Think a little more.

Quite.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Yes. There is an interview with one of those kids in the BBC news broadcast and he sure is "all there" and not some drooling idiot.

There are 19, 000 children forcibly removed and taken to Russia against their will.

Yet some will come on here, twist other posters words, insult them and then claim that these children were "rescued" from a war zone and "starvation"?

This is northern Ukraine, not a deadly war zone.

They are not starving.

The defence of Russian war crimes on here by some disgusts me.

Anyone can see the actual interviews with these kids and their mothers and make their own minds up.

Unless those minds are closed, that is.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: cooperton

Well, loads of idiots here believe that about Hillary, so…

Are you one? 😂

Everyone knows Hillary gets her adrenochrome children from allied nations, not enemy nations.
edit on 31-5-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I think in a time of war between 2 neighboring countries that 19,000 children alive is far better then 19,000 children dead, even if the ones that lived had to be taken by enemy forces, kept alive and fed, then “rescued”.

See the point I’m trying to make?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
“This is northern Ukraine, not a deadly war zone.”

You don’t seem to understand how war between 2 neighboring countries work, so I’ll help you out.

If you have enemy soldiers, boots on ground, able to take foreign children in person, how is that not a war zone?

I’ll wait.

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You'll keep waiting.

I'm not feeding you.

Did you not get that?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I guess I’ll have to repeat myself since you seem so intent on having me censored by mods in a poor attempt to win an argument.

So, based on what you have written in this thread this is how you say things went down during this event:

1-Russian troops were in enemy territory abducting Ukrainian children “at gunpoint from their mothers” which is a blatant lie, making you a liar (they were actually taken from their schools). Also, you apparently don’t consider neighboring troops being in enemy territory a war zone? Good luck trying to explain that one.

2-Russian troops, after taking special needs kids from school sought to re-educate and propagandize them for a sinister unknown purpose!

3-Oh heck no! Ukrainian Super Mommas go into enemy territory, sneak past all the Russian soldiers, and rescue their children bringing them home safe and sound with no casualties!

4-All of a sudden some of the children upon returning home (this doesn’t even need to be special needs kids mind you) know the word re-education and what it means! I mean, didn’t you know that when you want to re-educate someone, you teach them what re-education is? Then go on world wide news saying how they were re-educated by the evil Russian army and doctors. Boo!

Far more likely is that the Russian soldiers got these kids out of harms way, kept them alive and fed, then returned the children to their parents after securing the territory. Some people’s thoughts are just like farts on the old winds per se.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Nah, you lost an argument and have no links or facts to back up what you have blatantly lied about. Now, in a cowardice attempt to save yourself face, you are saying “I’m not gonna feed you” when in fact I am full and you good sir, are empty.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

If the Russians are so concerned about the welfare of these children they could always retreat to the previously recognised borders and stop the bombing and killing.

But as that's highly unlikely why do you think they took them from their parents and their country, moved them into central Russia, made them dress up in Russian uniforms and wear Russian insignia, learn the Russian curriculum and be forcibly indoctrinated in Russian culture?

You previously intimated that it would be pointless to re-educate these children because they were special needs.
Care to elaborate?
And why did Russia so clearly try to?

You've also tried to suggest that Russian soldiers acted out some sort of compassionate concern for these children.
Any evidence at all to support that?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Exactly. But, don't feed the....?!!!

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Any evidence at all to support that?

I asked the same question earlier. But !!!!

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well, at least you have the courage to respond to me instead of lying blatantly, then being a coward and not responding like some other people out there. But you really need to stop trying to put words in other people’s mouths. You should also start using links to back up what you are saying if you are going to be speaking factually and with certainty.

You keep trying to change the subject with hoping to have some kind of “gotcha” moment based on your questions you posed to me, which you in no way have or are going to get. But unlike yourself and others I will actually answer you directly with the questions you posed.

1-Any country in the world would be trying to re educate masses of people both old and young, preferably some intellectuals or peoples with what would be considered regular IQs/Habits/Social Awareness. This article posted in the OP and from other articles I have now read on the subject, seem to be mostly special needs children, which countries wouldn’t do. Also, idk what you are talking about when you are saying “why would Russia so clearly try to do so?” If they were trying to do so, why did they give them back, or are you still under some delusion that the super Ukrainian super mommas went into “central Russia” to “rescue” them?
A prime example of this currently is the Uyghurs in China.
Also from BBC but this doesn’t matter because “Russia Bad Ukraine Good!”
^Thats how you post a link by the way!

2- I’ve already answered your other question about “showing compassion”. I don’t consider simply keeping someone alive compassion, I call it morality. So, as I’ve said, when two neighboring countries are at war, 19,000 children alive is better then 19,000 dead, which they could’ve been instead if Russia was the big bad boogey man that you make them out to be.

You keep acting like I am pro child abduction, which I am not. I am not pro war either, nor pro Russia, so you can stop with the “gotcha” antics, they’re pretty outdated and annoying. Also, that’s how you answer questions instead of avoiding/trying to change the topic.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Right. At the end of the day, despite NATO and everything, Russia decided to invade and cause all these issues. Russia likely got kids out to continue warfare is what I would assume. As dead kids are bad PR and Russia is in desperate need of good PR.

I can't think of a solid reason why Russia would do this beyond avoiding deaths of minors.

I don't think children were held at gunpoint from the video i saw, but they def. had guns on them. Which is not suprising.

I still wonder, if Russia does get Ukraine, will this be a net positive for Russia? Ukraine will provide a lot of resources and NATO won't be at their border (which I do blame the west and their agendas for provoking Russia).
However, Ukrainians will probably never embrace Russia again for all the loss they had to endure. Not to mention the huge economic drain on Russia.

Not to mention, I wouldn't doubt if they are playing into western agendas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join