It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood, FL Shooting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Stop treating "family" like a dirty word? Maybe repair the family so that mommy and daddy are married and more kids grow up with two parents instead of mom and a few baby daddies who are temporary at best.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

thats the reasonable solution, but the leftist antinatalist death cult still tries to recruit
edit on 29-5-2023 by TheToastmanCometh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Stop treating "family" like a dirty word? Maybe repair the family so that mommy and daddy are married and more kids grow up with two parents instead of mom and a few baby daddies who are temporary at best.

Yep its not our fault their parents didnt love them. Its theirs.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

I've got one, stop supporting lying, deceptive politicians and political parties that continue to divide the country with hate.
When was the last time a politician ran on their own values and not the faults they perceive in others.

Nope instead they lie, divide and conquer, and make money while doing it, at our expense
stop supporting them

Then maybe we as a nation can unite and figure out some real solutions

Best idea we’ll probably read in this thread!
I really feel a first step would be to address special interest groups, PACs, and redistricting/gerrymandering.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Sure, I’d even go as far to say that multi generational households should make a comeback.

But what is better?
A single parent home, or a home with two parents of the same gender?

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Mayor held a briefing recently and gave a description and a partial explanation saying that the shooter is a black male with dreads and wearing camo shorts. The shooting was an altercation between people.

No conflict resolution skills or self-control, and very little light that needs to be flooded onto an OBVIOUS cultural crisis that has spun out of control!

I wonder what the solution is for a group of people who REFUSE to reign in their behavior which is killing and maiming others en masse??

Oh, the justice system you say?! Sorry, my mistake, I forgot we have a rock solid justice system that will always ensure general societal safety.... 🥱💤

Yeah, right.🙄
edit on 5/30/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundsofmadness

Im assuming this was those scary white MAGA conservatives the NAACP warned people about

They tried to tell us.

Well they are scary, mostly in the gullibility factor.
And the weirdness of them flexing some sort of religious muscle that doesn’t even fit their actions.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   
What in the heck is even meant by MAGA Conservative...?

I agree with many of the supposed beliefs of these so-called "Maga Conservatives"...yet I did not, even once, consider voting for the Donald...

Just wondering.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

People who are Constitutional fundamentalists, though not to be confused with fanatics, mind you, but people get lumped together anyway, right? It's easier that way to be dismissive towards others. Saves time.
🙄
edit on 5/30/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I agree with many of the supposed beliefs of these so-called "Maga Conservatives"...yet I did not, even once, consider voting for the Donald...

Just wondering.

If you are not a democrat, and dont fully support the war in Ukraine or are against trannys teaching kids at school, or dont want biological men competing in women's sports or Didnt bow down to BLM during the summer of love Or are not vaccinated

Then YOU ARE THE ULTRA MAGA CONSERVATIVE

Welcome to the club
edit on 30-5-2023 by soundsofmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: soundsofmadness

Funny thing is, I was a Democrat for many, many years. Of a conservative bent, obviously--think Henry Jackson, as an example--does anyone even know who he was now??

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

You mean people who think the Constitution should be read, not changed...

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

No, that would be gaslighting me.

What I think, is any changes to the Constitution should be done through due process.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Your answer for dealing with psychopaths is a weaker public?

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   

A lot of those inner city homes have plenty of female family members: mom, aunties, grandma, etc. They are very tight knit and involved.

It is very much the steady male father figure that is lacking.

From a pure economics stand point, two parents is best, but two mommies still doesn't replace the missing daddy any more than two daddies replaces the missing mommy. This is a variation of the the trans debate; men and women are different and children who have that complete influence in their formative years do better. There is mounds of research on it.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

we Can't even agree on what a women is ffs...

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Due process as in state by state voting on proposed amendments? As the Founding Fathers intended?

Then YES, YES, THOUSANDS OF TIMES YES.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   
From the video I saw it must have been a bb gun that was used. I couldn't find any signs of authenticity regardless of how much they paid people to participate. More fake news from our tax-fed propagandizers I'm betting.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Welcome to ATS. Someone will be here shortly to tell you how more guns would have stopped this from happening.

Murder is already illegal.

What gun laws would have stopped it?

I didn’t see where that post mentioned gun laws though.
Just the inane idea that there really are people that think more guns will solve the problem. Like arming teachers.

Do you have any ideas on stopping gun violence?
Especially mass shootings? Maybe remind people that AR-15s are not religious totems?

I bet you like the cherry flavor best.

arming teachers who both want to be armed, and have been trained properly, might just be a solid answer. The reason mass shooters like gun free zones is they know they have some time to do their thing. If the gun free zone they want to shoot up has guns in it, the story changes quickly.

But you rail on and on about taking the scary black one's away and think that will do some good. Don't think, just ask CNN.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Mass shooting was a gunfight between groups. At least it wasn't deep state orchestrated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join