It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel good stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This thread is for those feel good stories where the good guy comes out on top and the bad gets their comeuppance.

To start it off, here's one for today:

Armed Texas homeowner thwarts burglar

Man breaks into house in the middle of the night. Homeowner shoots the criminal. Criminal hides in homeowners bathroom until police show up to save his life. Criminal will go to jail when released from the hospital.

This should be how these situations are addressed: "Even though they are the ones who shot the suspect, they are still the victim," Beaumont police spokesperson Haley Morrow told 12 News Now. "The suspect is the one who broke the law and committed a crime, and as a result, he was shot."

Clear cut case of FAFO. Good on the homeowner, good on the police.

Feel free to add more feel good stories.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

I wonder what the motive was ?

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

For the robbery or the self defense?

For the robbery, doesn't really matter, he was attempting to rob a house and found out why you don't do that. In Texas especially.

For the self defense, it's called the Castle Doctrine. Texas passed it back in 1995, removing the duty to retreat in ones home.
edit on 22-5-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I wonder what the motive was ?

I agree with Porkchop, especially if you're referring to the motive behind the break in. I've heard the argumentative question too many times, "Is it worth taking a life over personal possessions?" The better question is for the would be thief, "Is stealing someone else's possessions worth YOUR life?"

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Mama bear shows thugs what happens when you FAFO.

Armed Pregnant Woman Shoots Attacker...

The more things like this happen as a result of lawlessness, the greater the deterrent for criminals.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Luckily no one was hurt during this incident and the perpetrators will be healthy when they head to prison.

Georgia homeowner holds burglary suspect at gunpoint...

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
FAFO

Dad shoots intruder that accosted his daughter. That's what happens when you mess with a man's family. When the "law" can't protect you, you have to take the law into your own hands.

Classic FAFO.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

FAFO

Another feel good story to start your afternoon

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

A little FAFO Sunday,

San Antonio, Tx man shoots and kills 2, would be, robbers at an ATM just minutes from downtown San Antonio.

www.foxnews.com...

Some might ask, "Was the money you were taking out of the ATM worth more than those lives?", and to that I respond with "Maybe they should have asked themselves the same thing before attempting to rob a Texas citizen...."

Another case of someone F*ing around, and founding out the hardy way.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Ahhh. Warms the cockles of the soul to read about citizens taking ownership of their own safety and protection.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
MISSOURI HOMEOWNERS SHOOT AND DETAIN WOULD BE BURGLAR

Another FAFO from the great land of too many guns. Two homeowners defended themselves and their property, nobody died and the bad guy's going to prison.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Woman Utilizes Her 2A Right

And yet, the deranged left wants to disarm women, leaving them to the mercy of violent aggressors.

Thank God the lady was able to defend herself from FAFO Steve.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Another well armed, and seemingly, well trained female 2A rights lover!

Article states "The female homeowner has not been charged in the incident", I hope she isn't. That was self defense, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Beat me to the post. Definitely self defense. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

new topics

top topics

join