It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the Request of Hillary Clinton - President Obama Ordered His DOJ-CIA-DNI to Damage Donald Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Lol
It’s in the past now

That is so unbelievable rich!

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
Some of you don’t know sh*t about sh*t and it shows.

What do you think would have happened if trump started arresting ppl Day 1??? He had to gain the Americans ppls trust first.

And by god, he sure has it now.

(post by M5xaz removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes , but.........

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The resistance got 100x denser when he won the election. Then came the rig frame setup 🚬

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: UKTruth

Frankly, I don't give a damn. It was 7 years ago, Trump had 40 MONTHS to drain the swamp and completely failed. We face other more relevant, critical obstacles in the present.

Most of the accusations against Trump were decades ago but you consider those relavdnt and giggle with glee as soon as another is fabricated and they have nothing to do with national security or election integrity… this is the problem with the left… you don’t care about how you destroy something or someone as long as it happens and the ends always justifies the means…

The critical obstacles have been erected by the people you worship and if you think the messes that have been made over the course of decades could be cleaned up in 40 months when most people didn’t even believe what they were says you’re a disingenuous buffoon at best…

The problem with republicans is and always has been their constant desire to take the high road… what’s needed is people willing to go below the scum to unclog the drains so the turds can finally be flushed… and I’m a fantastic swimmer… so hold your breath… 😘

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So we know we don't have a functioning, democratic government.

What are we gonna do about it?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Everyone now knows.

I'd wager well over half the electorate doesn't know.

That's the biggest problem. No matter how big your bombshells are, most voters will never hear about it. Until that changes, we're # outta luck.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: SwissMarked

My belly laugh for the morning 😆

Thank you!!!

I do what I can… it’s like they say… those that laugh last laugh the hardest… you are quite welcome… 😜👍

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
There are calls for prosecution.

Prosecute Her

But alas, no one will be held to account.

The rule of law is dead.

Maybe someone with steel gonads can revive it.

(post by Dalamax removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: UKTruth

Frankly, I don't give a damn. It was 7 years ago, Trump had 40 MONTHS to drain the swamp and completely failed. We face other more relevant, critical obstacles in the present.

Most of the accusations against Trump were decades ago but you consider those relavdnt and giggle with glee as soon as another is fabricated and they have nothing to do with national security or election integrity… this is the problem with the left… you don’t care about how you destroy something or someone as long as it happens and the ends always justifies the means…

The critical obstacles have been erected by the people you worship and if you think the messes that have been made over the course of decades could be cleaned up in 40 months when most people didn’t even believe what they were says you’re a disingenuous buffoon at best…

The problem with republicans is and always has been their constant desire to take the high road… what’s needed is people willing to go below the scum to unclog the drains so the turds can finally be flushed… and I’m a fantastic swimmer… so hold your breath… 😘

Okay, then I guess I'm a disingenuous buffoon. In related news, looks like my chances of being president just went up 40%.

edit on 17-5-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

What do you think would have happened if trump started arresting ppl Day 1??? He had to gain the Americans ppls trust first.

The President doesn't have the power to arrest any citizen or throw him/her in jail. Not on the first day in office, not on the last day, not on any day in between. The Fourth and Fifth amendments require--among other things--a duly issued warrant from a judge or magistrate and due process of law. And it doesn't matter whether the President has "trust" or not. It's called separation of powers and was put into the Constitution specifically to prevent people--like Trump--from acting like a dictator.

Apparently, Trump and his supporters don't know sh*t about this fundamental aspect of the US Constitution and legal system.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Apparently, Trump and his supporters don't know sh*t about this fundamental aspect of the US Constitution and legal system.

That's hilarious.

"no reasonable prosecutor."

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Podesta is the creepiest SoB in politics. He's a serpent. Someone earlier on ATS said reptilian. He's an evil one.

originally posted by: Boadicea

I don't believe that Hillary personally made any such request or "order." I don't think Hillary was making any campaign decisions.

It was Podesta and Obama calling the shots. Podesta was Hillary's campaign manager. Podesta was also Obama's trusted "counselor" to the president. Hillary could not/would not have done this without Podesta's full knowledge and consent. But Podesta and Obama would have done it regardless of Hillary. She was never really in the fight, so to speak. She was just going through the motions. Probably because she knew that she was never going to win fairly... but expected to win via Podesta and Obama's unfair tactics.

Obama and Podesta are still the ones to watch...

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: PurpleFox

The President doesn't have the power to arrest any citizen or throw him/her in jail. Not on the first day in office, not on the last day, not on any day in between. The Fourth and Fifth amendments require--among other things--a duly issued warrant from a judge or magistrate and due process of law. And it doesn't matter whether the President has "trust" or not. It's called separation of powers and was put into the Constitution specifically to prevent people--like Trump--from acting like a dictator.

Then why would he campaign on the premise that he's going to put all the dirty corrupt feds in jail?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Is this the thread where everyone who said, wait until the facts have been processed, wait until the case is reviewed, wait until the exculpatory evidence is released, before jumping on the Anti President Trump bandwagon.

We told how many leftist propaganda devouring idiots, it was all BS and just a distraction from the democrats own very real crimes?

I don't care what any one on the left says or thinks any more.
They are either willingly complacent and or, deliberate in their self induced ignorance.

Either way, the left is domestic enemy number one.

Same as those on the extreme right.

We must meet in the middle somewhere, over sometime soon, or we will all get caught in the crossfire, from both extremes...

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option!

🇺🇲

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Is this the thread where everyone who said, wait until the facts have been processed, wait until the case is reviewed, wait until the exculpatory evidence is released, before jumping on the Anti President Trump bandwagon.

We told how many leftist propaganda devouring idiots, it was all BS and just a distraction from the democrats own very real crimes?

I don't care what any one on the left says or thinks any more.
They are either willingly complacent and or, deliberate in their self induced ignorance.

Either way, the left is domestic enemy number one.

Same as those on the extreme right.

We must meet in the middle somewhere, over sometime soon, or we will all get caught in the crossfire, from both extremes...

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option!

🇺🇲

That's funny, because I don't listen to people who refer to American citizens as a domestic enemy based on their political persuasion. If you're not a convicted criminal or a pedophile or a nazi, then you're opinionated and we can hopefully get along if I buy you a drink first.

edit on 17-5-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Meanwhile, the installed leader of the banana republic, once
a free world....sits in power and has taken billions in what
amounts to bribes, and still is throwing the USA into chaos
for favors to China and Ukraine.

Follow the money.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Podesta is the creepiest SoB in politics. He's a serpent. Someone earlier on ATS said reptilian. He's an evil one.

Yeah he is!!! All that and more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join