It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Misinformation Blues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
A "witness" to the Allen, Tx mall shootings, is now being called out by the police. The police are telling sources he is not a credible witness, due to inconstancies in his accounts and the investigation, and that he has been spreading misinformation to several news outlets.

www.foxnews.com...

Steven Spainhouer, who reported himself as a retired Army officer, has been giving out dramatized accounts of that days events to multiple media outlets. Reporting that he was first on scene giving aid, gave CPR to victims, and pulled a blood covered child from under his dead mother.

Most of the misinformation he is reporting has to do with firearm's, clearly showing his lack of knowledge on the subject; "When you get hit with an automatic weapon fire at close range, there is no opportunity for survival," Spainhouer told MSNBC. "I don’t know what the gunman’s problem was, but it wasn’t mental health that killed these people. It was an automatic rifle with bullets."

He then goes on to Facebook saying he is "hurt and disappointed" by the remarks made y the Allen, TX PD. When reached out to for comment, he ignored the news outlets request.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The period during the Salem witch trials is so much easier to understand now that we have today's context to explain it.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

This situation is so much different.
This dude straight up lied to police and the people...supposedly.
The Salem witch trials really helped us out in the long run. I mean I don't know about you but thanks to those trials I've never seen a witch.
And as far as I'm aware not a single person lied during those trials.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I'm sure people back then were going around spreading rumors about everyone being a witch just to keep stirring the pot.(pun intended)

Just like certain members here that claim to be pro 2A and they still want to ban certain guns from being able to be purchased by the civilian market. They want to keep spreading misinformation about guns to further the cause against them.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Anyone have a 20 on David Hogg?

Is he going by the name of Steven now?

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

I am very much pro 2A.
I am very much anti crazy people also.
I believe the solution would be to remove most gun restrictions.
Then I guarantee at first people and going to F around and find out real fast. Then after a short while the crazy people will be too scared to find out.
Or that could totally blow up in my face and then we are all screwed.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

SHHHH

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Agreed, btw the comment was not aimed at you but I understand

We are all screwed either way

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: Moon68

SHHHH

We know it's you

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Another implant exposed and stamped 😎

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This one even had the courtesy to out himself. If he had just kept his mouth shut he probably would have been just fine. Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another implant exposed and stamped 😎

Sounds like an officer to me!

new topics

top topics

join