It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Teachers Rushed To Hospital After Ex-pupil "Enters Scots school and attacks staff"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Three teachers were rushed to hospital and a student injured after an incident involving a former pupil at a Scots school on Friday morning. Emergency services rushed to Johnstone High School shortly before 11am after a 16-year-old girl allegedly attacked members of staff and a pupil.

The three female teachers - aged 59, 48, 34 - were taken to Royal Alexandra Hospital in Paisley for treatment to minor injuries. A 14-year-old pupil also sustained minor injuries but did not require hospital treatment.

Police say a 16-year-old girl has been traced in connection with the incident and no one else is wanted in connection.

Three Teachers Rushed To Hospital After Ex-pupil "Enters Scots school and attacks staff"

Shocking display.

Luckily nobody seems to have sustained serious injuries on this occasion.

Hopefully, they prosecute the girl to the full extent of the law.

www.heraldscotland.com...
www.thenational.scot...
www.thescottishsun.co.uk...
edit on 13-5-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 05:02 AM
link   
No weapons were used during the alleged attacked and enquiries remain ongoing.

A Renfrewshire Council spokesperson said: “There was an incident at Johnstone High School today (Friday 12 May) involving a former pupil.

I thought they had a female
shooter or something but this
chick didnt even have a weapon..

How much damage can a 16 year old
girl really do ?? few bitch slaps and scratches mate

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

I think the main concern is that she managed to enter the building attacking another pupil and members of staff.

The fact that she did not have a weapon has got to be a plus point by my guess.

Thank god for small mercies i suppose.

Must have been a big lass through, or full of some mad gear, to have managed to hospitalise 3 teachers all the same.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Depends if she was just identifying as a “lass” though.. the teachers injury’s were minor all the same so I wonder why they got taken to hospital in the first place?

Sounds like a sensationalist article to me.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Suppose that would be 4+ sensationalist articles then considering the newspapers that choose to run with the story.

Better off 3 people hospitalised for minor injuries than a possible bloodbath with multiple dead and wounded.

Which granted is more in line with some of the headlines we come across in this day of age as unfortunate as the case may be where attacks on schools are concerned.

Again thank god for small mercies, but at the end of the day its still worth considering young adults, former pupils or otherwise, should not be entering schools and attacking pupils and teachers.

As to why the teacher's injury’s were cause for hospitalisation, well my bet is to be on the safe side more than anything else, or to cover the school's arse in case of further legal proceedings.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Aye it's a good job no weapons were involved - I can't remember the last time anything like this happened though on school grounds apart from Dunblane nearly 30 years ago so still a major event.

I imagine/hope the hospital treatment was local education authority/school erring on the side of caution but there doesn't seem to be any mention of the pupil who was assualted also going to hospital (says minor injury to 14 year old vs three teachers 'rushed' to hospital).

Could easilly be newspapers sensationalising it and confusion over whether stabbings had occured but usually the injuries to a child would appear higher up an article and have more loaded language than injuries to adults.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Lost count on the number of times I saw something like this in the junior high I worked a couple decades ago. Two kids going at it; large mob of kids gathered to encourage it all; roving, violent fight with teachers trying to get control and getting hurt in the process. I was one of those teachers. I tried to simply keep the whole thing from going into a confined bathroom next to my room because then security couldn't get in there through the mob. I got violently thrown into the wall, sustained minor injuries.

No one went to the hospital over these things. It was not unusual for there to be blood, etc.

It was just another day in the hood.

Not too long ago, a kid was stabbed to death in one of those bathrooms at that same school I used to teach at. Probably a similar situation to the one I was trying to head off too.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Hospitalized for minor injuries? Dang, wish we had that kind of great health care!

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Given that it was minor injuries all 3 sustained i imagine they were merely checked over at a hospital just to be sure and for the likes of insurance purposes, and then sent back home.

As to the level of healthcare, i suppose that's a matter of opinion.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I assumed so, as far as insurance purposes, but you said 'hospitalized' so I wasn't sure if they got a little rest and relaxation out of it.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I assumed so, as far as insurance purposes, but you said 'hospitalized' so I wasn't sure if they got a little rest and relaxation out of it.

So does the heading of two of the articles i referenced say "teachers hospitalised".

Not that i don't take the point, the teachers don't appear to have been admitted to the hospital if that helps clarify matters.

As to rest and relaxation, suppose that would depend on the hospital but it's not how i would describe a visit to most AnE or minor injuries establishments.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Soory.... didn't understand that 'rushed to' is equivalent to 'hospitalized'. My bad.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Let me think, busy noisy hospital ward (headphones?) for a day or two vs being in charge of 30+ feral middle schoolers? Dang! Tuff choice!

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

No apology required.

I don't think you are necessarily wrong.

Hospitalised, to me pretty much means admitted to a ward.

Then again these days that could take a day or to, but that's a whole nother thread.

Safe to say the persons involved and injured are probably just fine now or on the mend.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

But it's the weekend, and this happened yesterday, so that couple of days would not be within the school, so there is that.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: surfer_soul

Suppose that would be 4+ sensationalist articles then considering the newspapers that choose to run with the story.

Better off 3 people hospitalised for minor injuries than a possible bloodbath with multiple dead and wounded.

Which granted is more in line with some of the headlines we come across in this day of age as unfortunate as the case may be where attacks on schools are concerned.

Again thank god for small mercies, but at the end of the day its still worth considering young adults, former pupils or otherwise, should not be entering schools and attacking pupils and teachers.

As to why the teacher's injury’s were cause for hospitalisation, well my bet is to be on the safe side more than anything else, or to cover the school's arse in case of further legal proceedings.

We were all super happy
That you got here super fast
To talk about the weapon
That never came to pass

Second verse …. worse than the first !

If only there was bloodbath
But alas there’s none today
But maybe I will still announce
Guns-R-bad ….. oooookay ?

Last verse, better call the nurse !

I’m here to paint my
Alternating story
Where bodies were all piled up
And it was super gory !

Chorus

Oh guns are bad so beddy beddy bad
It’s the best day I ever had
I’m so happy you’re so sad
I am the ‘guns-r-bad’ lad !!

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Yeh, i don't think anyone had any guns or weapons.

Which is plainly evident, and made clear in all 4 article's referenced.......which we are all "super happy" about.

I'm thinking you might have a job contributing where the likes of "South Park" is concerned with that lyrical concoction, well done.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yeah, sounds like Big Bertha Butt opened up a can of woopass on the adults.
Or as was mentioned, coulda been Billy Butt in a negligee, fighting for his right to be a she.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I think its far more likely that the little ned simply consumed too many Dragon Soups chased with phenazepam that morning or afternoon.

And decided to seek vengeance or wreak havoc on someone at the school because they stole her boyfriend/girlfriend.

But hey'hoy if some sort of transgender issue is the way you wish to imagine it went down you go right ahead.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think choosing to be an online educator was a wise decision on my part

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join