It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prince Of The Power Of The Air

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Good day ATS,

We are told that Satan is not all knowing, all powerful, and can only be in one place at once.

There are many passages in the Bible that explain this and the Book of Job is a good starting reference.

Satan thought he could break Job. So not all knowing. He failed at this.

Satan had to get permission from God to afflict Job. So not all powerful.

Satan told God that he had come “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking up and down on it.” So not omnipresent.

But he is “the prince of the power of the air” as mentioned in Ephesians 2:2.

What is the power of the air?

It could be many things but I propose that one of those things could be the electrical waves present in our atmosphere.

Which brings me to the the topic of the big push for wireless, 5G, and the internet of things.

This is going to up Satan’s capabilities exponentially. This is the closest that he will get to being all knowing, all powerful, and all present.

Satan is already super intelligent. With 5G coverage world wide, cameras, phones, the lightbulb in your ceiling and the plethora of other connected devices he can be very close to all knowing and all present.

If he is able to take control of all things connected he will be very very powerful also.

Any other thoughts or ideas?

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuffx2
An understanding of the elements in the writers context would be helpful. I suggest researching the 4 elements. Air has a very clear connotation from the Hebrew and Platonic perspective…have fun digging

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   
What is it?

In almost all ancient accounts of creation, including the Hebrew account in Genesis, water played an important role. It was there at the beginning. What separated the Judeo-Christian account from other ancient accounts was that the water, though present, was not the source of the creation. The source of creation was, as Genesis states, “the Spirit of God hovering over the waters.”

Is it here with the presocratic philosophers?

socratesjourney.org...

From the same source.

Consider the following quotes:

“Just as our soul, being air, holds us together, so do breath and air encompass the whole world.”10

-Anaximenes
“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters.”

-Genesis 1:1-2

a reply to: BlueJacket

To the Op. who said Satan is super intelligent? Rebellion against the ancient of days isn’t very smart.
edit on 10-5-2023 by Dalamax because: Questions, queries, doubtful points

edit on 10-5-2023 by Dalamax because: Eta

edit on 10-5-2023 by Dalamax because: Spelling error

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
What is it?

Without going to deeply into a very deep topic Air is relative to the gestational stage prior manifestation. It represents the foundational paradigm one interacts with their environment from.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Worldly intelligent.
Spirituality dumb as a stump.

We are told he is cunning and crafty.

Intelligent enough to deceive man and stupid enough to rebel against the Almighty God.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Just as the prosecuting attorney is not an opponent of the judge and the loyal opposition is not set against the government, so Satan’s role in “Yahweh’s cabinet” (so to speak) is to serve Yahweh by making sure that his rule and law is properly upheld.

www.crossway.org...

Could this be a closer approximation of the role of satan? If so then what are your thoughts in regards to his rulership over the air?

Ezekiel 28:14

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

This verse, to me, evokes the image of the polar configuration of planets becoming unstable and Mars drawing close to Earth and being drawn away again (amidst appropriate worldly upheaval)

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

Again in this verse is more upheaval and bedlam, caused by a wandering planet.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

And a fiery conflagration culminates in ashes upon the Earth in sight of all who saw his fall.

I was introduced to the concept of a polar configuration by this video and was an instant convert. To me it is a very plausible chain of events.

Or as summarised below.

Regarding this part of your OP

It could be many things but I propose that one of those things could be the electrical waves present in our atmosphere.

edit on 10-5-2023 by Dalamax because: Musing on electricity in the air

edit on 10-5-2023 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Great Post ! The Supreme Creator of Our Particular Universe Tolerates Satan because he Represents Entropy which is a Need to Evolve his Creations ... .

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Digging out my Lexicon and Concordance now!

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

Just as the prosecuting attorney is not an opponent of the judge and the loyal opposition is not set against the government, so Satan’s role in “Yahweh’s cabinet” (so to speak) is to serve Yahweh by making sure that his rule and law is properly upheld.

www.crossway.org...

Could this be a closer approximation of the role of satan? If so then what are your thoughts in regards to his rulership over the air?

I think Satan is more like that guy that’s always pushing against the law and doing bad stuff so the rest of us can’t have nice things.

It’s because of Satan that we have Gods Laws.

Before he got involved there were a few like don’t eat of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, tend the garden, and be fruitful and multiply.

Fairly benign compared to the law that came about shortly after.

ETA: Satan does, however, sit in Gods Court as the “Accuser”.and upholds and serves God’s propose doing that.

I’m still thinking about the meaning of “the power of the air” so thanks for the ideas and please keep them coming.
edit on 10-5-2023 by NorthOfStuffx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I’m still thinking about the meaning of “the power of the air”

My edit to that post may be of interest to you in this regard.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Product of god is still lesser and subservient to god.

With the way the human race is going, Lucifer will undoubtedly be able to show god how evil and unworthy of his love we are.

The Morningstar at that point will regain his position next to god and god will have to punish his favorite creation.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I just perused the “Remembering the end of the world” vid. and it reminded me of one I saw about John’s vision in Revelation.

All the constellations lined up to tell the Gospel and some of the happenings around that time.

Thanks I’ll enjoy watching

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Product of god is still lesser and subservient to god.

With the way the human race is going, Lucifer will undoubtedly be able to show god how evil and unworthy of his love we are.

The Morningstar at that point will regain his position next to god and god will have to punish his favorite creation.

Well told. The time is short.

“Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.”

“And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, “Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God.”

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Sounds like something out of American Gods.

Satan has to build 5G so he can finally read everyone's minds to take over the world!

Interesting though. You mentioned:

Satan told God that he had come “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking up and down on it.” So not omnipresent.

But I was always curious about the all knowing part on this too. Did you leave it out on purpose? It would kind of put a dent in the story. Right before that line:

The LORD said to Satan, “Where have you come from?”

This always confused me. Wouldn't God know? Why would he ask? It's hard to imagine God being of a patronizing personality.

I've always wondered as well, it never said that angels (demons) could read your thoughts. Can God? He knows all but again ^^.

...for curiosity's sake.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   

"Power of the Air"

What if

You have these two rivals, be they kings, land owners, tribesmen or what have you that get into this really sour fight. One has the means to carry his voice, his commands or what have you, documented maybe in some way by the people around him that somehow lasted through the ages.

Maybe those ages were pre-flood. Maybe they started after a flood. Could have been a civilizational rivalry. Suddenly... 8 thousand years later you have the Bible.

It could happen!

*I in no way subscribe to this idea. I'm only stoned throwing a thought*

Oh yeah... I almost forgot the most important part.

The Prince of the Air is the guy with the air balloons some 8000 years ago. Maybe he lives in the earth with all of the other updated models waaaaay down south.

edit on CDT5305bAmerica/ChicagoWed, 10 May 2023 21:53:19 -050013 by Timber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Curiouser and curiouser.

a reply to: Timber13

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   

WEF 2023: Neurotechnology. Ready for Brain Transparency

This is the plan... this is their future and yes, wireless and all.

edit on 10-5-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Possibly the most ancient story, however, claimed that Pangu’s body created all the features of the world and the sky. Again, the heavens and the earth were kept apart by his limbs.

There are many parallels to these stories in the Near East and Europe. While Indo-European and East Asian cultures are largely considered separate, the pillars of the sky and a giant’s body creating the features of the land are widespread archetypes that seem to cross between these cultural divisions.

While this could be coincidental, it is more likely that the stories are actually related. Exchange between seemingly unrelated cultures, either in border regions or from shared prehistoric origins, resulted in strikingly similar myths being told in otherwise unrelated cultures.

All Mythology seems to point to a shared origin, in the purple dawn of history.

mythologysource.com...

This source is about Pangu (PAN-koo) a Chinese creation myth.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timber13

Sounds like something out of American Gods.

Satan has to build 5G so he can finally read everyone's minds to take over the world!

Interesting though. You mentioned:

But I was always curious about the all knowing part on this too. Did you leave it out on purpose? It would kind of put a dent in the story. Right before that line:

The LORD said to Satan, “Where have you come from?”

This always confused me. Wouldn't God know? Why would he ask? It's hard to imagine God being of a patronizing personality.

I've always wondered as well, it never said that angels (demons) could read your thoughts. Can God? He knows all but again ^^.

...for curiosity's sake.

Of course God knew. If you look at how the question is asked, its to give the one being questioned a chance to answer of themselves.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Hey Timber,
No, I didn’t leave that bit out on purpose.

God asks questions that he knows the answer to like

“Ezekiel 37 (3) He asked me, "Son of man, can these bones live?" I said, "O Sovereign LORD, you alone know." (4) Then he said to me, "Prophesy to these bones and say to them, 'Dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! “

He also asks them to prompt an already known answer like when you walk into your kids room and they’re finger painting the walls. “What are you doing?” “What have you done?”

Like when Adam and Eve ate the fruit.

I’m comfortable with this reasoning.

edit on 10-5-2023 by NorthOfStuffx2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join