It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange email addressed to darko showed up on my account

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'm not very computer savvy, so I wanted to ask if this is normal? Passtoreal is the guy that spams ATS under various different names, if IRC.
This guy is not a friend on my email account, so I have no idea why I would randomly get a copy of an email for Darko, or even if it's OUR Darko.
Do I need to worry about being hacked? I have no idea how this guy would have gotten my email....

Passtoreal
To:
darko@____.com

Tue, May 9 at 2:04 PM

I could shut down my entire orginization down if everyone knew all the wonderful bits of knowledge that are contained in this book.

Learn all about the simulation and how to access base reality. This simple book is packed full of knowledge regarding the nature of our universe and the meaning and purpose of human life, and what comes next after we shed these temporary and fake vessels.

LINKS REMOVED BT STAFF

edit on Tue May 9 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Gorilla marketing hack?

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Gorilla marketing hack?

I don't know what that means.

(I told you I'm not computer savvy! lol)

All I know is this Passtoreal guy has gone by godservant and a few other monikers while creating a lot of havoc spamming ATS boards.

It puzzles me how he got my email, and connected Darko in it.....actually, it makes me a wee bit nervous.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Probably related to this, from a few weeks ago:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

ATS got hacked a couple of times and some Member email addresses and passwords and usernames were compromised.

Mine (and 2 other Members) was hacked 5 years ago during the Las Vegas Shooting topics.

ATS took care of the problem in a few hours as I remember.

😬

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

ATS got hacked a couple of times and some Member email addresses and passwords and usernames were compromised.

Mine (and 2 other Members) was hacked 5 years ago during the Las Vegas Shooting topics.

😬

I don't think passwords can be compromised. They are kept encrypted but it's possible they could be uncyphered. As far as the e-mail (to the OP), I have nothing to do with that site. Someone is using my name username!!

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darko

😬

I don't think passwords can be compromised. They are kept encrypted but it's possible they could be uncyphered. As far as the e-mail (to the OP), I have nothing to do with that site. Someone is using my name username!!

They clipped my pw at that time. But ATS fixed it I believe. And obviously my new pw worked after submitting for a new one (after the original failed that night).

Who knows what lurks in The Shadows !! 😎

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I got one too............... The exact one in the OP.
This guy needs to get a life!!

When ATS went down last year, some of us registered for a backup site (different from the site this dingwing is peddling) which was probably a mistake... whoops... maybe he got our e-mail addresses from that. never doing anything like that again.. be careful what dark rabbit holes you shove your e-mail address down into..

I forgot what the site was called. They tried to make it look like a "forum for ATS refugees"..... not sure if same guy, but could have been a net and trap thing that we bit into, oh well, live and learn.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   

😬

I never thought you had anything to do with it, but wanted to bring it to the attention of members here. This guy is RUTHLESS and I'm pretty sure he's got some serious mental health problems.

I've been stalked by crazies a few times throughout the years, so I tend to be hypervigilant.

Thanks, DontTreadOnMe. Sure looks like the same creep.

@ servovenford welcome to the club! I hope it doesn't spread.....

Should I change my email PW? ATS PW? I never click on links like this, so would blocking the sender be enough?

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

😬

I never thought you had anything to do with it, but wanted to bring it to the attention of members here. This guy is RUTHLESS and I'm pretty sure he's got some serious mental health problems.

I've been stalked by crazies a few times throughout the years, so I tend to be hypervigilant.

Thanks, DontTreadOnMe. Sure looks like the same creep.

@ servovenford welcome to the club! I hope it doesn't spread.....

Should I change my email PW? ATS PW? I never click on links like this, so would blocking the sender be enough?

Anytime you wonder if you should change your password, change your password.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Thanks, V1rt; already done.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

holy smokes... thanks for the warning!

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Just checked an Email acc I rarely use.
Sure enough there's two emails from that tosser Pastorreal.
One mentions something about Darko and the other one mentions something about Djarums?

Just deleted them without opening them up.

For some reason I did use that Email when I signed up to RN during the great outage.

top topics

join