It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Trudeu have been PM without the MSM protecting him.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It appears that Justin had a dalliance when he was a teacher, if this got out and went mainstream he would never have been a leader. So he must have been protected for a reason, which means that he may very well be a compromised individual. According to his brother, he is going through the motions, and apparently just follows the WEF dictates. Klaus Shwab said Canada was one of the first countries to come under the influence of the WEF. So it looks like Liberal Canada has a leader who seems to have a dodgy past that has been covered up. How many more of them are also compromised and protected by the MSM? www.bitchute.com...
We seem to have a lot of valid clues which quickly surround leaders and then get quickly hushed up. So it looks like more than one leader is just following orders issued by the WEF the corruption at one time or another seems to have engulfed many of them without any consequences, it also appears that legalizing under-age sex is literally coming from the UN WHO It looks like this is what is keeping a certain number of world leaders in line, This seems to be what Epstein was up too grooming and trapping people of influence, and the younger they were the easier they were to compromise.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Between Klaus 'training' young global leaders and Soros' money getting them placed in power (along with corrupt/boughten judges) they seem to have gained the upper hand.....at least for now.

'Leadership' world-wide has become far too complex and corrupt. I keep looking for that ray of hope, but I'm not seeing it yet.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Quite simply, no.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Canadian politics is weird. I remember listening to the debate of party leaders for who would make the best prime minister several years before Trudeau's time. I listened live as a little twerp named Stephen Harper--a number-crunching oil exec in glasses lacking in personality and relatability--was asked if he loved this country. This perked me up and I turned from a tablet I was drawing in to look at the TV screen with a smug expression. I fully expected this man to say that of course he loves Canada. How would ever get elected otherwise? To my surprise, the little dweeb said, "Well, I think it has potential." I shook my head, figuring he'd just shot himself in the foot. Not long later, he became prime minister.

The first time Trudeau praised China's general dictatorship should have ended his political asperations all together. I would like to think, if this was reported, Canadians would refuse to vote for the man. But I am not convinced. One reason is that the vote goes Left to Right. This works the same here in Canada as in the US. People become tired of one side after a term or two, and vote in the other. That was how I knew Trump would win despite all corporate media and every suddenly-political person around (half our population suddenly became Trump haters...by media command?) After two terms of Democrats, and many previous Biden supporters angry at him, it was time for the pendulum to swing Right.

Some of us care a lot about who is the face of the country. Some simply want a smiling and charismatic face despite the shady morals of the person--like Trudeau or Obama. I'm a Joe Rogan fan, but frankly, he has admitted as much of himself. Others just vote for their own side, or simply vote for change. Only a few of us care about substance--the quality of the man's character or of his asperations or policies. We're the minority.

All our major parties have become corrupted by globalist greed. Harper took us down the same path that Trudeau has only accelerated. Both are WEF players. The houses of power trusted by the public have become grossly corrupt to the point of evil...and not even that. Evil to the point of over-the-top tragicomedy. It could scarcely be more extreme. Most people see it, even those with very busy lives at this point. The result? People will vote in the Conservative Party ("The Conservatives" officially) next term. And--surprise and surprise--it will be business as usual. Just behind a new face and perhaps with a slower pace.

Those with the time and resources really need to be fighting for this country. Very few can. When people like me speak, it kind of falls on deaf ears. I've had a few people reach out to me privately on social media to "support" me secretly. No one who knows the truth of things speaks up. Nothing changes. Those few with the luxury of better resources need to start fighting for this country--whether secretly or openly. The public are busy, distracted, misinformed to varying extents, and largely powerless.

We need REAL news media in Canada to reach a large portion of Canadians with TRUTH. Rebel News is still a small contender, an outsider and I doubt many Canadians know or care that they exist.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   
He really is an unaccountable steaming pile of scat. The current conservative leader doesn't inspire me with much confidence either, but no more Trudeau/LPC, they have to go.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I don't think Clinton, Obama or Biden would have been elected without the massive media support they received.

I wonder how long before another Republican gets in the White House.

I'm surprised more leftists don't advocate a Canada-US political union. maybe they fear US conservatives would contaminate leftist Canada.
more likely the Canada leftists fear they'll be overwhelmed and lose their power and perks.

new topics

top topics

join