It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US DESTROYS CHINA AIRCRAFT CARRIER IN SOUTH CHINA SEA 4/20/23!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Listening to the US military channel now and they are broadcasting that the US HAS destroyed a China Aircraft carrier due to China firing missile to close to the island(?).

Please CONFIRM AND GO TO THE US MILITARY CHANNEL and listen in NOW!!

THIS NOT A HOAX, however ...FOX OR CNN is NOT Reporting this at all as of 4/20/23 @ 1500hrs.

ETA: I checked defconlevel.com and see where the current level is at and it's not updated as of 4/19/23 and is currently at 3.

edit on 19-4-2023 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

I think this would be all over the news if true.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Please advise.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I know, but that's what the US MILITARY tv channel is stating....😳

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   

That channel sounds like it’s probably a LARP.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
THIS IS 100% BULLCRAP

It all came from this video ... is an SCS video and is all done in a simulator that was put on YT today!

link   

US DESTROYS CHINA AIRCRAFT CARRIER IN SOUTH CHINA SEA 4/20/23!

Please don't SCREAM, my ears are sensitive.

I haven't been able to find anything on my usual news aggregation sites, so I'm gonna say nada.

link   

I dont know what the US Military channel is.

link   
NHK Japan isn't saying anything so I would put this in the hoax file for now. Hopefully if this is true you can find something to back it up. Seems like a pretty big deal so someone should have linkable and verifiable information on it.

I mean even RT isn't saying anything about this and wouldn't make any sense given Russia's treaty with China and their stand-offishment with the current US administration.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This is the only thing I can find.

2023th April 4, 20:5 pm

The Russian Ministry of Defense announced on the 19th that it had conducted exercises using surface-to-ship missile systems on the Kamchatka Peninsula and the Kuril Islands in the Far East.

The Russian military announced that the Pacific Fleet in the Far East has been conducting large-scale exercises since the 14th of this month, and on the 19th, eight bombers Tupolev 8M22 flew over the Sea of Okhotsk and the northern part of the Japan Sea.

In addition, Russian news agencies and others quoted the Ministry of Defense as saying, "Training was conducted in Kamchatka Peninsula and the Kuril Islands on the assumption that surface-to-ship missile systems would be used to repel the enemy."

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo

THIS NOT A HOAX, however ...FOX OR CNN is NOT Reporting this at all as of 4/20/23 @ 1500hrs.

Yes, it is a hoax, and ATS is gullible once again.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Yes, it is a hoax, and ATS is gullible once again.

No,.i.didmt SAY IT WAS TRUE.

CLEAN YOUR EARS OUT and re-read the post!! Duh!

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Listening to the US military channel now and they are broadcasting that the US HAS destroyed a China Aircraft carrier due to China firing missile to close to the island(?).

Please CONFIRM AND GO TO THE US MILITARY CHANNEL and listen in NOW!!

ETA: I checked defconlevel.com and see where the current level is at and it's not updated as of 4/19/23 and is currently at 3.

Come on man, those sites are full of lying dogface pony soldiers

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Ok, thx for the confirmation
Yep PURE BS!

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I still haven't figured out what you mean by US Military Channel?

It sounds as if they were broadcasting something in your OP.

Who TF are they?

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Wow, whats up with that Youtube channel.

Check out the videos, lol. Apparently just making # up for views.

Some of the videos look like very realistic video game graphics.
edit on CDT05Wed, 19 Apr 2023 17:30:16 -050000000004b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

While I know it pleases you to characterize ATS that way, and it is your privilege to exercise that freedom. I wonder how you reason this out.

A member posts his alarm about something he heard, or read somewhere... and within a few moment the members poke around and find that it was a misunderstanding, or some level of error, about what a source said or even implied...

How does that make "ATS" "gullible?" If anything we are successfully doing what we all came here to do.

You seem to be constantly under the impression that ATS claims to be a 'news source.' ATS is a discussion forum. we are discussing the thread topic (the OP) ... In what way are you posed to posture yourself as final arbiter of "what ATS is?"

Or do you just want to be able to say this was a "hoax"... an intentional misinformation attempt?

You don't have to agree, you don't have to endorse, you don't have to say anything, for that matter. But to simply 'designate' this a hoax seems more than just pretentious... it appears to bear a 'sentiment' behind it... but that's just my opinion... as the 'hoax' trope is yours.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I guess we'll find out in a few hours if this isn't a hoax. It's just about a 1230 in the farthest east time zone on April 20 2023, Kiribati.

Also, worth mentioning that the various DEFCON sites are all best guesses and nothing official.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

Wow, whats up with that Youtube channel.

Check out the videos, lol.

www.youtube.com...@milsimupdate9775/videos

there are loads of bogus clickbait military youtube sites now, I got burnt looking at some drone that was supposedly being deployed it was complete bull#. Zaphod and others pointed it out.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Ouch !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join