It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why certain politicians, government employees and celebrities suddenly turn on Trump!?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

You’d think candidates would be leading on the economy, but sadly I fear it will be an afterthought with all the talking points lingering.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Do you really think the electorate cares about bidens spending? Most middle of the roadies only care about hot button issues
and that not for long with their attention deficit maladies.

With the now cyber media taking place of whistle stop campaign trips with a charismatic figure head...the www will play a pivotal role for this rodeo. It should be very entertaining like the clown show American politics has become.

I love MTG...not near as much as Sarah Palin but still...
edit on 18-4-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Exactly my thought. Ghislaine Maxwells father Robert was probably the one implementing that when working for Mossad. (Read: Robert Maxwell Israel's superspy) But I also think a major asset for these people the last 10 years or something have been through obtaining data from sought after key individuals hardware. Either through apps with murky terms and agreements to collect data that way, or by direct measures hacking targeted individuals. And when embarrassing, illegal or compromising data got flagged it was used against them to ensure their compliance. This is one of the reasons why Donald Trump banned tiktok for government employees through an executive order. A ban Joe Biden swiftly revoked when in office.

It wouldn’t surprise me if almost everyone of the people that suddenly turned on trump, both dems and rep, the celebrities, politicians/government employees who started to show unreasonably strong ungrounded hate and opinions toward Donald Trump have been compromised this way. Maybe they were told to say or do something bc someone had dirt on them or maybe they simply were in the loop of things or “club” and understood that if Trump didn’t get discredited and removed they along with many others would be no more.

I find certain peoples sudden reactions and comments towards Trump unreasonable and illogical. These people surely would understand that using that language while so confidently stating their accusations against him might very well make them lose their credibility for good. But they kept accusing Trump of easy debunked rhetoric.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Not gonna lie I'd like everybody who gives a damn about politics to take the quiz below and be honest and expand the questions on issues they especially concern you. I know lots of you are everything is black or white, but if you click other you see expanded choices beyond just yes or no.

Plus it covers all elections, Im woefully ignorant of the candidates in my new district

First, go around I identify with 2 guys I know very little about, and perhaps Im not as libertarian as I thought

Might be interesting just to see where everybody actually stands. and perhaps foster intelligent discourse

www.isidewith.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Does it really matter? Campaigns are just a money pit to garner contributions and put them in your pocket with no real intention of really being elected. Ive seen it happen many times for local and state elections. I doubt if national elections are much different.

I could go for John Bolton on that healthy mustache alone!!

edit on 18-4-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I got Hornberger (L) then Sununu (R). The two bozos from the last election were near the bottom.

I am reassured.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

My man....

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I was pleasantly surprised the questions weren’t super charged, covered a decent range of topics and was pretty quick.
edit on 18-4-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: network dude

Do you really think the electorate cares about bidens spending? Most middle of the roadies only care about hot button issues
and that not for long with their attention deficit maladies.

With the now cyber media taking place of whistle stop campaign trips with a charismatic figure head...the www will play a pivotal role for this rodeo. It should be very entertaining like the clown show American politics has become.

I love MTG...not near as much as Sarah Palin but still...

LOL, not his spending, he and Trump both did plenty good with that, like Brewsters millions. I meant his selling access and giving the $ to family members. I don't think that will be able to stay hidden forever.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I completed that as I thought it would be interesting to see what it would make of a non-American etc.

Chris Sununu 83%.
Never heard of him?

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: malte85

The MSM and later you call people agreeing with Donald Trump cult-like, but you forgot to add far right extremists.

I don’t have the statistics at hand, but it wouldn’t suprise me if Trump was one of the if not the one president that attracted most followers and votes in his country. He was/is loved by all different groups of people in America. White, Black, Mexican, Asian etc.

Yes, I know, MSM have told a different story over and over. But just look at the available footage of Trump rallies and voter based assemblies. There are people from all places, races, ages, genders and they all love Trump and are willing to stand up for what they believe is the best presidential candidate for their country even if they get ridiculed by the collective groupthink of MSMs view of them.
There is terabytes of footage even showing ANTIFA terrorists heckling and assaulting coloured people while calling them racists simply because they are wearing a MAGA hat.

Here is one example of dems inciting violence
www.youtube.com...

Show me footage that contains more people attending Joe Bidens rallies and public appearances than the number of people supporting Trump at his. I know, you can’t! And what does that tell you?

The chaos and disorder linked to Trump you are talking about is propaganda. The violence have always originated from the Left, the Democrats and mostly their coordinated and biased news outlets that works as a echo chamber continuously reminding their viewers what to think. No matter if it’s true or not. People in America have started to understand that many of the major networks don’t report the truth, they rather report what they are being told and what benefits them and their owners and sponsors. Just look at their ratings after people finally understood how much lies they have been telling their audience. Assuring them for years Trump was corrupt and a Russian spy and nothing could be proved and all turned out to be a lie. CNN’s prime time views went down 70%. Doesn’t this tell you something?

You also sarcastically mention Trump is a reality show giant and a dubious businessman. This is laughable, simply because I bet you love Volodymyr Zelenskyy, a former comedian and diligent talk show attendant. What does that have to do with anything? And what do you mean by dubious businessman? That Trump like all other informed and rich people use the available tax codes? Have you looked in to Zelenskyys dubious business? I bet not!
edit on 18-4-2023 by Crowdpsychology because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I got Kristi Noem, Corey Stapeton, Vivek Ramaswamy,Trump, Tim Scott, Glen Younkin.

Hillary Clinton wasn't a choice or I'd have totally went for her.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
I completed that as I thought it would be interesting to see what it would make of a non-American etc.

Chris Sununu 83%.
Never heard of him?

Governor of New Hampshire who leans a bit Libertarian. His old man was big in the Reagan Administration.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Never really took me for a Republican....but then again never really took me for a Democrat too.
Truth to be told never really took me for anything you could attach a label to.

How was good ol' Blighty?

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The basis for both parties isn’t bad, and depending on the issue I find myself in agreement with both at times.

The problem is what they’ve become, how our political system works and who gets rewarded.

But Republican or Democrat shouldn’t be bad words or imply someone is less than. It just so happens the mainstream of both suck and have sucked for some time.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
How was good ol' Blighty?

I leave tomorrow night.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Maybe those people who initially thought he was a savior when viewing him from a distance learned that he has his warts just like everyone else.

Without ever having a direct interaction with him I can only go on what I see on TV. His personality can be very challenging which I would think will push people away eventually. To some I am sure he comes off as a bully, to others the kind to take his ball and go home if he doesn't get his way. To me he is just sort of that loud, drunk , uncle that rants and raves and holiday gatherings.

That doesn't change my opinion that the US needs to do better than Biden and Trump as President

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Maybe those people who initially thought he was a savior when viewing him from a distance learned that he has his warts just like everyone else.

When you're anointed by God even your warts are sanctified.

baptistnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join