It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones admits to being Bill Hicks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Stephen Crowder, Alex Jones discuss Texas pardon
🤣 ff to 7:40 to hear.

Don’t care what anyone says, Alex Jones is the coolest guy ever and I wish he was my dad.

Edit: I just found out this is only half the episode. You have to go to rumble to see the whole thing.
edit on 10-4-2023 by Notabot12345666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Notabot12345666

How about a bit of background about its content for us Europeans?

Thanks in advance

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Alex Jones is one of the most famous conspiracy theorists.

He also looks kind of like a famous comedian named Bill Hicks who (allegedly) died some years back.

I think it was kind of a meme to troll him with a conspiracy that he is in fact Hicks who never died.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
LOL
Forum

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I heard that when an identity is changed, it's called "sheep dipping".

If Alex Jones is really Bill Hicks that would make him 61 years old, and not 49 as we are led to believe.

I've covered this topic before, but those threads have disappeared.

This video covers a lot of the supporting evidence.

edit on 10-4-2023 by IndieA because: added video

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Fight for your life. #SaveTheFrogs lol

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hicks' bit about advertising and marketing:

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

No I don’t believe AJ was serious. Buuuut .......who knows? I love AJ but he does look a lot older than he is.

I wouldn’t be completely surprised if there were two Paul McCartneys
edit on 10-4-2023 by Notabot12345666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Possibly....there’s so many options to choose from

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666
a reply to: IndieA

No I don’t believe AJ was serious. Buuuut .......who knows? I love AJ but he does look a lot older than he is.

I wouldn’t be completely surprised if there were two Paul McCartneys

Whenever the subject comes up, Alex almost always admits to being Bill Hicks.

I think he does it just to be honest, but he does it in a way that makes it seem like he is just joking. That's called being clever.

The age is a big give away, but they are also both from Austin, Texas and have the same best-friend and producer Kevin Booth.

Actually, there's a long list of evidence, so I suggest you watch the video I posted if you have time.
edit on 10-4-2023 by IndieA because: added info

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yeah caught that too, heres a shorter clip

and heres a new doc I'm working on

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-4-2023 by caliberhitter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

How about a bit of background about its content for us Europeans?

Thanks in advance

I had a little Texan neighbor. One day he asked me " If you're an American in your family room, what are you in your bathroom? Then he said, Why, European.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I have a lot of perceptions bout Alex Jones which buzz around in my mind; most of them are not mine.

But I can say that I had a lot more respect for Bill Hicks than Alex Jones. No offense Mr. Jones, it's just a level of respect I hold for comedians who make a career exposing us to 'how' we think, rather than people who make a career to expose us to how 'they' think. There's room for both, mind you... I just prefer comedians. Mr. Hicks would probably be alternately glad that we remember him, and sad that we allow his image to be used for the career of another.

In his defense, Mr Jones, I assume, is in the process of recovering from the liberal onslaught that made his 'brand' synonymous with 'hateful.' I suspect it would fall on deaf ears, but Mr. Jones, good luck to you. The purpose you once served still requires a voice.

Perhaps, in the theatrical management of this "information" world, you can once again gain a foothold. But I suspect you would be a gigantic and easy target for those who specialize in 'activist journalism' which you had the misfortune of pioneering... They will never forgive you for exposing them, ... they should be thanking you.... some of their techniques were inspired by you. The only difference is that you were virtually alone... there's an army of them.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I've always respected and appreciated Alex Jones.

He was the only one trying to bring awareness to the DMV taking thumbprints waaaaaaay back in the day.

As I watch the report, within me suddenly stirred the simple one worded question: "Why?"

We can choose to be willfully oblivious to the trappings of governments and societies, and just go with it to whatever end; most likely an ending that will involve a fair bit of shock no doubt.

Or we can choose to ask WHY and HOW. For instance, I understand the drivers licencing scheme, but why can I not drive without one? Why does my identification become invalid because of an expiration date? Why do I have to "renew" myself every year? I'm still me and will be until I'm not, so...what gives?🤷🏻

That was a serious pivot for me after watching his investigative report that ultimately lead me here; lurking at first and then feeling a deep need to contribute and learn.

I can honestly say Alex Jones broke my indoctrination and allowed me to start thinking instead of blindly consenting to everything because "that's life".

In my opinion, what most of us are doing isn't living at all, it's just being compliant to get along.

There is truly a difference between being "law abiding", and being "compliant".

The leaders we have are a result of massive unwarranted compliance. IMO.

⭐+🇺🇸

edit on 4/10/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

LOL , Pure Rubbish...............

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

LOL , Pure Rubbish...............

Yes but why?
I know why, but didn't want to spoil the fun. But you bothered to comment yet at the same time say nothing.
Why?

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: caliberhitter

I enjoyed the video you created and posted, and I even learned a thing or two.

Thank you

edit on 11-4-2023 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I still wonder and ask how did Alex Jones and Company managed to have access to Bohemian Grove and flied the mocked rituals?

I remember watching one of AJ's vid with one of the old elitist, they clearly weren't very happy that he managed to sneak in a vid.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hey vNex92, Mr. Jones went full commando (in the dark, in a pond, etc.) to get that footage, I think.

And the owl-worshippers probably were just a little less security minded back then.

("I never!" "Who would do such a thing?" "You sir, are not honorable." etc.)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Here's the documentary if you want to watch how it was done.

The Cremation of Care starts at the 1:17:00 mark.

edit on 12-4-2023 by IndieA because: Fixed Link

top topics

<<   2 >>

join