It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3rd secret of Fatima

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hello. I have come up with a theory pertaining to the 3rd secret of Fatima. It may have been discussed before but I have never heard of it myself. While watching a documentary tonight, it was said that the 3rd secret of Fatima details the end of the world or “apocalypse”. It then hit me that this could tie in to the year of 2030 that the government so likes to use.
The 3rd secret of Fatima was supposed to be revealed in 1960. For an unknown reason it was withheld until the year 2000 when it was officially released by Pope John Paul II. It has been said that what was revealed was not the whole truth.

According to the Bible, in Matthew 24:32-35 it says:
32 "Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer [is] near. 33 "So you also, when you see all these things, know that it* is near--at the doors! 34 "Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. 35 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

Here is what I theorize:
The fig tree is supposed to represent Israel. This generation will not pass away until the budding of the fig tree. Well, Israel was restored as a nation in 1948. The 3rd secret was to revealed 12 years later in 1960. According to the Bible a generation is 70 years. 70 years from 1960 is 2030.

Could 2030 be the end? That year is often referenced by the elites. Is this what Lucia’s 3rd secret was? A detailed account of what 2030 will be?
Keep being awesome ATS! Thank you.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cpnorrisjr3

I've been of the opinion that the Pope, by not revealing the 3rd at the time specified by God (if we are to assume that God actually did hand them down) has violated the commands of God. Can't imagine anything good coming from that.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   

The problem with the third secret is that when the pope read it, Russia was a communist godless state, as it said something like "Russia will be used in the chastisement of God" Rather than embolden Russia he just sat on it. But now it's Russian Orthodox and it still hasn't come out probably for political reasons.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Dooooooom

Maybe it will be the end of the constant and annoying eschatologcal mindset...
If you set it off, you'll be held accountable, but I doubt it anyone has the balls to go trough with it, and some individuals really thrive on that eschatologic notion.

So no...
Keep pushing the date, makes it all so much more credible

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I suspect, the third secret of Fatima is - ta-daa - aliens!

I mean considering the sighting was a huge U.F.O.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 01:08 AM
link   

One of my favorite topics! Whatever the third secret is has to do with the church leaders executed as a new religion is established.
Maybe Wokeism?

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   
And, to their credit, the Catholics have actually grappled with the issue of aliens (beyond it's Satan and his demons).

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Pertinent issues, such as, when they land do they have Original Sin?

Apparently not.

How else can we squeeze a buck out of them?

Bring on the "aliensition".

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Only a small step between "space brothers" and "space heretics".

I think they know.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Abduction talk - Is there a soul in there?

Yeah, shock them to their core.

"Oh my hat, it's sentient - the Fauna speaks"!

Flip, and we thought it was just another ape.
edit on 10-4-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman

There are distinct aspects of the 'visitation' that are very UFO-encounter-like. The original accounts of the children who witnessed the phenomena are interesting to read.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   
All's cool. I recently planted my second Fig Tree after the first was run over by the missus by accident. Never had the chance to fruit.

This new one is growing well in a protected sunny location. It's sprouting new shoots. Nearly a metre tall. Looking forward to it fruiting. Love me some figs.

Stewed fig glaze over pork belly is the best. Better than apple.

Getting on with life.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 02:59 AM
link   
It's an immaculate enigma, wrapped in a shroud.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman

Well, the condemned Angels do have a history of coming to Earth and delivering messages to single solitary people or in this case, a few kids. But angels and fallen angels are messangers all over the Bible from Enoch to Noah to Ezekiel to Daniel to Mary to the shepherds to Hiram Abiff…

Ephesians 6:12
ὅτι οὐκ ἔστιν ἡμῖν ἡ πάλη πρὸς αἷμα καὶ σάρκα,
For not is. Our Wrestling against blood and flesh

ἀλλὰ πρὸς τὰς ἀρχάς, πρὸς τὰς ἐξουσίας, πρὸς τοὺς κοσμοκράτορας
But. Against. Rulers. Against lords. Against Cosmic powers

τοῦ σκότους τούτου, πρὸς τὰ πνευματικὰ τῆς πονηρίας ἐν τοῖς ἐπουρανίοις.
Of. Darkness. Against spirits. Of. Evil. In. Outerspace

I take a bit of a liberty with the word ΕΠΟΥΡΑΝΟΣ/ΕΠΟΥΡΑΝΙΑ because of the limited vocabulary of the ancients. For example, when Ezekiel is taken up in the throne of the Lord, he continually says it lifts him between the earth and heaven and as he flies over the city and other landmarks he repeats, “I was in the vision of God.” I believe I am correct, though many would argue I am wrong, but I think he has no vocabulary to describe what we would call a birds eye view and so he says in the vision of God since the idea of seeing something from so high above didn’t even exist.

ΕΠΙΟΥΡΑΝΟΣ is a word I have discussed on here before but I doubt people would remember. I believe that this term is being used to cover up for limited vocabulary yet again. And I am not just some nut with a translator or dictionary, I am Greek Orthodox and know the Greek Bible well and my family and I speak Modern Greek and I went to School and got my degrees in Greece. And the only friends I have even in the US when I’m there are Greek and we speak Greek together, spend our nights at Greek bars and clubs, and shop at Greek markets. So I definitely have command of tthe language and its nuances. And by the way, the English translation of, “in high places,” is dumb and meaningless IMHO.

There are two parts to the word. The prefix EPI which in Greek AND many English words means above, higher, upward, over, outer…Epidermis, the outer layer of skin. Epicentre, the point on the surface directly above the center of an earthquake’s main activity. Epitaph, that which is written over the face of a taphos (gravestone).

The second part is OURANOS. It is both the name of the Titan God of the sky, Uranus, and it MEANS sky or heavens, and that’s in modern Greek as well.

So Epi-Ouranos…my argument is that it means outer space, that which is even higher, over, or above the sky/heavens. I checked a modern Greek dictionary and epourania is a word but it translates to WELKIN. I don’t know that word. But while we have a modern word for outer space, απώτερο διάστημα, apotero diastema, ultimate space, that term wasn’t used in Biblical times and I would argue that instead of “evil cosmic powers in high places,” it makes actual sense to say, “evil cosmic powers up in space.” They really didn’t know to qualify the heavens and space as different places back then anyway. It also ties in with Genesis, Enoch, with the writings of Emmanuel Swedenborg, and even supports and is supported by abductees’ claims.

This metallic wheel shaped throne of God which picks up Ezekiel and transports him inside by lifting him up and from inside it, the view is a birds eye one, obviously the same phenomenon people call UFOs or saucers. You have Genesis and Enoch explaining how mating and genetic tampering through advanced angelic technology was used to try to corrupt the human genome thus stopping a line thru which the Christ could be incarnated. That initial plan was thwarted when God saved the last family with non hybrid DNA and “clean blood.” That genetic tampering would require genetic materials and we know that the end times of now are supposed to be just like the days of Noah. Well, what do abductees always claim happened and contactees? That genetic material was taken through advanced surgery from a mutilated cow or while being held by the entities, sperm or eggs or uteruses are taken from the abductee as they watch in horror. Emmanuel Swedenborg in his writings assures us that fallen angels in corporal form appear as if they are men but with all humanity/everything that makes us human missing. In other words, fallen angels are genetic material obsessed, saucer riding, hominid shaped beings with big empty eyes, holes for ears mouth and nose, color gone from their sin leaving a dead greyish color, and they are able to lift humans from the ground and bring them into their ships. Oh and these angels, our enemy, are powerful beings who are in outer space.

If you ask me, it almost seems like the beings that Hollywood and the government want us to believe are aliens from a faraway planet are actually, the exact same phenomenon happening 12000 to 2000 years ago that the Semitic people call fallen angels, stripped of their ability to access the heavenly realm any longer but still able to work interdimensionally.

So I haven’t a clue if the secret of Fatima is indeed Aliens, however I couldn’t be more convinced that what we call aliens or greys incorrectly, are our very spiritual foe and so much more fantastic and terrible a being than an alien could ever be.
edit on 4/10/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   

If I was guessing I would go with April Friday the 13th in 2029. That is the day the asteroid Apophis supposedly does a closer flyby, which was originally said would possibly hit Earth, but later changed to just a fly by.
If you noticed one thing about Fatima is that “Our Lady” always visited on the 13th of the month. Also I believe Lucia, the last survivor, died on the 13th of the month. So when I realized Apophis swings through on the 13th, well, you see where I’m going with the date.
Oh and I forgot to add that if Apophis misses us that year it’s due back several years later, can you guess on what day? Yeppers, April 13th, 2036.
edit on 10-4-2023 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Apophis is dangerous but it's only 185m across meaning it's not exactly going to destroy the planet or wipe out all life.

The energy release on impact would be in the order of 1,000 megatons or thereabouts.

Apophis would cause widespread destruction up to several hundred of kilometers from its impact site.

Then again the velocity, angle of attack, and whether or not it hits land or shallow water are also variables where the destructive force unleashed is concerned.

NASA scientists say it would take an asteroid 60 miles (96 kilometers) wide to totally wipe out life on Earth.

www.planetary.org...#:~:text=Apophis%20would%20cause%20widespread%20destruction,to%20hundreds%20of%20nuclear%20we apons.

edit on 10-4-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Like you pointed out it depends where it hits. It’s a Catholic prophesy so what if it hit Rome? That’s the end of their world.
If it hits the water off a coast the damage could even be greater after the Tsunami.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

So short of it hitting the Yellowstone Caldera where is it you imagine a 185m asteroid could hit that would end life on the planet?

As to it hitting Rome, well there goes the Vatican but you would still have around another 1.3 billion believers, or about 17.7% of the world's population, who still subscribe to the Abrahamic religion.

Apophis could do quite a bit of damage TheLieWeLive but its hardly a global KO scenario able to end civilisation as we know it.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I’m a little rusty on the prophesy, did she predict the end of the world?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join